Fb29

Crossbones - Harshlands
Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, I'm having trouble getting the tab for FB29 in so far as I've got no idea which quest is the prequel for it or where I get it.

For my FB19 I got it at level 19 from elder at plume city, but I am now level 33 and I still have no idea where I'm supposed to get the tab.

Its strange because I've been doing loads of quest chains that I thought might be prequels but now in all my current quests I am supposed to be killing level 33 or 34 mobs which can't be right if you get the tab at 29...

I entered heroes tomb and got a quest to find a sphere of earth, I wondered if that might have something to do with it, but I had no party so I left without completeing it.

Been searching forums and google and can't find any info either.

Thanks.
IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
Post edited by Crossbones - Harshlands on

Comments

• Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Cultivation quests show up in gold letters in your quest log. The FB quests are not actually cultivation quests, but you have to have done the cultivation quests to get the FB quests. The FB29 cultivation series is one of the longest in the game.

http://www.1perfectworld.com/wiki/International-Guides:Aware+of+Harmony
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Nevermind I figured it out.

For anyone looking for the same answer, do the spiritual cultivation quest until you kill farng near orchid temple, then report back to the taoist, then you need to go to silver pool, after that you can get a ques from general summer that lets you get a tab from the taoist.
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

• Crossbones - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Ha thanks solandri, posted while I was writing, I'm good now but thanks for link if anyone else had questions...