blue bubble

Options
Master_Shake - Sanctuary
Master_Shake - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Cleric
regeneration aura or whatever. my question is if you have 2 clerics using at the sametime do they stack? or is one cleric just wasting mana?
Post edited by Master_Shake - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    the blessing effect that reduces 50% damage doesn't stack, but both heal every 5 seconds. better for 1 to just use rb and make the cleric using bb heal higher.
  • Master_Shake - Sanctuary
    Master_Shake - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    you give new meaning to the quick reply Forp ty for the info :)
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    regeneration aura or whatever. my question is if you have 2 clerics using at the sametime do they stack? or is one cleric just wasting mana?

As Forp said the 50% reduction doesn't stack but the heal does. Red Bubble and Blue is good but Blue + Ironheart is better for conservation. If you have a party with 2 clerics switch off to conserve your MP charms. Also one cleric free means that if anything goes wrong there is a small chance of survival for the entire party. Too bad clerics are the slowest class in the game eh?
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No argument on the BB thing. Though Wiz's and Clerics have the same land speed 4.8. With great power...comes stubby little legs.
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    No argument on the BB thing. Though Wiz's and Clerics have the same land speed 4.8. With great power...comes stubby little legs.

LOL...that's almost worth a sig line. b:victory

Ok...I should have said "mages". Wiz's have the teleport thing though and Veno's have flower power. I hate you. ;)
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I know I love it when the people I'm supposed to heal and keep alive can ALL run faster than me... XD
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I know I love it when the people I'm supposed to heal and keep alive can ALL run faster than me... XD

Drives me nuts when they scream for buffs and then run away from me. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Ok...I should have said "mages". Wiz's have the teleport thing though and Veno's have flower power. I hate you. ;)

Venos have highter speed than mage/cleric even without those... flowers lol
    Drives me nuts when they scream for buffs and then run away from me. b:angry

You can say that again, it's really annoying when they do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Or, you know, when they run ahead, pull all aggros, die, and blame us for not healing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Or, you know, when they run ahead, pull all aggros, die, and blame us for not healing.

That's even worse and strangely enough, it happens often lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seraph - Dreamweaver
    Seraph - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I have had tanks that are smart enough to run ahead, grab aggro, then run the mobs back to where I am before taking them on. These are the same guys that can take and hold aggro on a group of mobs with DDs wailing away and me healing them non stop. lol

It's always awesome to see a good/great tank in action! XD
  • Raviste - Heavens Tear
    Raviste - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I must admit, such tanks are great to party with. Props to my barbarian friends Tamaska and Carnivorix for being the best tanks I know. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired - Radiance
  • Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Most of the tanks I know rely too much on their hp charm and they drag mobs like it's nothing, ending up getting owned in fb 39 lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thats true, Clerics are too slow to heal everyone in the party effectively. I always point out in parties that its important for everyone to stay together. Clerics shoudn't be blamed for the carelessness of some people who stray too far and die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thats true, Clerics are too slow to heal everyone in the party effectively. I always point out in parties that its important for everyone to stay together. Clerics shoudn't be blamed for the carelessness of some people who stray too far and die.

But we always do get blamed b:surrender
    b:dirty
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    EGiFZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle
    Why does the squad always go ahead of us? They know we are the slowest! I have told squads over and over and over before we start.. plz do not go to fast and by the time I say that, 4 peeps die! OOPS! Now its my fault cause I did not catch up with the squad!
    b:cry

Anytime I see peeps in a squad that do not cooperate, I will leave that squad due to them not working as a team! It seems no one is home and they have auto-pilot on!
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Happens everyime.. whatcha gonna do?

I was killing chin and the BM just charged at chin I told her to stop and back off she never did, so instead of clerics healing me with my attacking the clerics healed that stupid BM and I had to heal myself + attack which took some time.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)