No Gender change? wow...

2»

Comments

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    im a very new player, and im not kiding. i read all the guides and decided on a venomancer because ima pet freak. so it was a valid question. ive never tried to make another type of charecter because i love mine. and since i couldnt make a male veno, i thought that applied to all races. on hindsight, ya ive seen them lol. i wonder why they screwed the were race over like that?

Has to do with Chinese mythology. There are specifically Fox spirits, (akin to Vampires of western mythology) that are inherentaly evil and always female. That is what Werefox/Venomancers are based on. Both names are poor translations (so those ppl who insist on calling them Werefoxes cause thats the "true" name are wrong as well), the closest translation to the original chinese name of the job is spirit-fox.

There doesnt appear to be a specific male reasoning to barbarians other then the possibly masculine role, and finding something to partner with the spirit-foxes.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I made a mistake also... I wanted to be a barb but now im a ****ty wiz :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Waylander - Lost City
    Waylander - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I made a mistake also... I wanted to be a barb but now im a ****ty wiz :/

You think you got it bad? I thought I was playing Cod4 b:cry
  • Hataa - Heavens Tear
    Hataa - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    This isn't Hello kitty online? Opps. Guess I'm done here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dieho
    dieho Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    no I played for awhile on this account till i seen this one dude that was a girl that accedently picked a guy got changed to a girl after like a week of playing on it....

no one has ever received a gender change. level 22 will only take you a few hours to remake just shut up and make a new one.
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There are Female Human Wizard, Female Cleric, Female Archer, Female Werefox

What do you think the odds are for him to actually succeeding making a male character this time? Since toon appearance obviously has no affect on picking and clicking on character.

It'd be real bummer to make another one and once he hits LV30
    "What? I have ****? What the? Son of a gun, not again!"