What Chinese zodiac are you?

Options
2»

Comments

• NecroWyvern - Sanctuary
    NecroWyvern - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was born in the year of the SNAKE b:pleased and its almost 75%-90& correct b:laugh
  • Zephyrx - Lost City
    Zephyrx - Lost City Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I was born on 1989...

I'm a Serpent! Muwhahha! Feel my sneaky ways.... b:victory

Below is hijacked from http://www.findyourfate.com/chineseastro/snake-traits.htm
    any text in red is what I find in myself to be true...

Least Compatible Sign: Pig
    Color: Red
    Celebrities: Ghandi, Mae West
    Career: Politics, Entertainment, Sales and Public Relations
    Energy: Yin (Positive)
    Symbolism: Symbolize secrecy, treachery, corruption, guardians of treasure.
    Good traits: Subtle, Insightful, Shrewd, Discreet, Wise, Compassionate
    Bad traits: Proud, Manipulative, Vain, Malicious, Possessive
    Leisure: Astrology, painting, touring, photography

Love Life: Snakes are quite prejudiced when choosing a partner and don’t just choose partners or lovers based on their physical qualities. The Snake needs a partner who can appreciate his sense of humor and his wacky way of behavior. They need a meeting of the minds as well.

Career : The Snake can be successful as long as he avoids extemporaneous spending. People born under the Sign of the Snake become bored easily and therefore change jobs quite frequently.They are very conscientious and diligent at work.The occupations best suited for the Snake are Scientists, Analysts, Spiritual Leaders, Dieticians, Magicians and Painters.

Personality : The Snake is the sixth Sign of the Chinese Zodiac, and is a Yin Sign associated with the Fire Element. The Snake is keen and cunning, quite intelligent and wise. Snake personality are great thinkers, and excel at giving advice, even if they are no good at accepting it.

Likes : The favorite color of the Snake is red, and their corresponding Lucky gemstones are Topaz, Jasper, and Bloodstone. They like astrology, painting, long vacations and amateur photography.

Dislikes : Snakes dislike being interrupted while they are talking, being challenged in any way, being mislead personally or professionally and unexpected failures.
    Position: Professional Forum Troll
    Position Details: Be able to incite people to flames and perform miracles such as telling people what's right and what's wrong. Be able to dish out flames to other people so fire extinguishers are needed to put out the flames. Most of all, giving others a piece of reality.

ZephyrX is better than crack... he's your Anti-Drug
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the site Zephyrx, its descriptions seem more accurate/fitting than the other one. b:victory

True/I agree about myself parts on are highlighted in red.

Hour ruled: 4th Hour, 5.00 am to 6.59 am
    Western Zodiac: Libra
    Ruling Planet: Jupiter
    Lucky Gemstone: Pisces
    Season: Mid Spring
    Month: March
    Least Compatible Sign: Rooster
    Color: Pale Green
    Celebrities: Frank Sinatra, Sigmund Freud, Stalin
    Career: good at arts or customer relations.
    Energy: Yin (Positive)
    Symbolism: Life, healing, clear-sightedness, gentleness
    Good traits: Wise, Calm, Gentle, Gracious, Well-Mannered, Astute, Docile, Thoughtful (And modest too! b:chuckle)
    Bad traits: Sensitive, Cunning, Possessive, Indecisive
    Direction: East
    Leisure: Poetry, hiking, gardening, chatting

Love Life: The Rabbit seems very reserved and aloof, yet underneath it is sensual and loving. It has a tough facade protected by a tender interior.Their mothering instinct compels them to nurture others, and they have an innate love of home and family.

Career : Rabbits have really good communication skills and are best in positions of management.The occupations best suited for the Rabbit are Medical Therapists, Doctors, Writers, Teachers, Designers, Musicians, Administrators and Fashion Designers.

Personality : The Rabbit is the fourth Sign of the Chinese Zodiac, and is a Yin Sign associated with the Wood Element. Rabbits just like to be a part of the gang as opposed to the leader of it. They can be cunning and secretive, touchy and conservative, yet at the same time diplomatic, peaceful and refined. Rabbit people are usually relatively careful when it comes to their finances.

Likes : The favorite color of the Rabbit person is pale green, and their Lucky gemstones are Crystal, Emerald, and Pearl.Their likes are writing poetry, hiking, gardening and chatting with friends. Rabbits like good music, fine wines, fabrics of all kinds, and recreational art.

Dislikes : Their dislikes are sensitive people sudden change of their routines, and disorganization. Rabbits are very sensitive about their personal space, and dislike the people who indulge in casual contact at the first instant.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Umeru - Heavens Tear
    Umeru - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I am a dragon, b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nyan nyan nyan nyan.
  • Neko_kitty - Heavens Tear
    Neko_kitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm Year of the Rooster. Lol i was born in 1993.

I went to that website for chinese traits(Zodiac) and it said this about me:

ROOSTER - Traits

Direction West
    Hour ruled
    10th Hour, 5.00 pm to 6.59 pm

Western Zodiac
    Virgo
    Ruling Planet
    Mercury

Gemstone
    Pink Jasper

Season Mid Autumn
    Month September
    Least Compatible Sign Rabbit
    Color Peach, Apricot
    Celebrities
    Severiano Ballesteros, Duke of Edinburgh
    Career
    Advertising, stage acting, human resource management, Public Relations and Financial management.
    Energy Yin (Positive)
    Symbolism Represent aggressive behavior, alertness and the evening of life
    Good traits Resilient, Courageous, Passionate, Protective, Patriot, Industrious
    Bad traits Blunt, Conceited, Rude, Impatient, Aggressive, Bossy
    Leisure Fishing, gardening, swimming, hiking, mountain climbing

Love Life: Roosters are very reserved about their personal emotions and feelings.Roosters can be highly critical of their partners, often expecting too much of them. Roosters also need partners who will deflate them when they are a bit too high on themselves and who can take their constant boasting.

Career : Roosters are more motivated than most of the other Signs in the Chinese zodiac, and generally make their careers a top priority in their lives. They are generally successful individuals who reach the top of their chosen professions.The occupations best suited for the Rooster are Acting, Armed forces, Insurance , Music, Dentistry, Banking, and Accountancy.

Personality : The Rooster is a flamboyant personality, feisty and obstinate. The Rooster is the tenth Sign of the Chinese Zodiac. It is a Yin Sign associated with the Metal Element. The Rooster is also a trustworthy, hardworking individual. Roosters have the ability to take life as it comes, and indeed may appear a bit too relaxed for the nerves of their intimates.The Rooster is pretty good at handling his finances.

Likes : The favorite color of the Rooster person is peach, and their Lucky gemstones are diamond, ruby and topaz. They like fishing, gardening, swimming, hiking, and mountain climbing.They like a nice walking stick, an engraved flask, or new clothes of the more stylish varieties.

Dislikes : They do not like dishonesty or mockery of any sort. Roosters dislike people with bad hygienic habits, and will avoid them in public. They also dislike being made fun of, impoliteness, and unmotivated people.

Most of it's true except, that I'm a Scorpio. And I'm most compatible with a Snake,Ox, and Dragon.
    And in western myth most compatible with Pisces and Cancer.
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It says that I'm a horse, but about 40% of what it says is true. I actually have more of a Goat personalityb:victory, it describes me 99.9%. Somehow, when using the traditional Chinese Zodiac year dates, my animal description is less accurate than when using the normal year count that we use.
    Hmmm Horse+Goat= ???

eewwwwb:shocked

btw the ALMIGHTY TIGER HERE RAAAWRb:victory
  • Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    Yanjing - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Rabbit...it fits me pretty well.
    yay
  • BIueJay - Sanctuary
    BIueJay - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I'm a Rat, Fire Rat at that b:laugh b:angry and probably about 95% is true b:surrender *loves smileys*
    "Nothing is more terrifying than Fearlessness" - InkDeath
  • Sonicslashar - Heavens Tear
    Sonicslashar - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    I was born in the year of the Dragon...

Whether I am a dragon, rabbit, monkey, etc.

I am still ME...
    Once a Ninja
    Now a Samarai
    Always a BladeMaster

I am SonicSlashar and I have spoken