For A Limited Amount of Time Im Making a Limited Amount of Animated Siggys

Cat - Heavens Tear
Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
edited May 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
As the title says. But there are some things you should know before you request one.

I am not a photoshop guru. I have no official training, courses, classes, education etc with photoshop. Everything I can do I taught myself and just practiced.

Photoshop is JUST a hobby I do for fun and as a break from work. I have recently really got into making what I call my video siggys. I normally only make them for my guildies but I want some more practice, so Im extending this offer here.

I will only be making a few of these, because I want to keep them special for my guildies and because as I said this is just a hobby. I dont want to create a demanding or work like environment out of this.

If you are interested after seeing the samples below, you may post here or PM me. I have a set of questions/information I need from you. If you cannot provide this do not ask me to make one for you. I do not have the time or desire to try to guess what you want.

This is the stuff I will need to know or at least as much as you can answer:

*colors,style, elements you would like in your siggy(this is like pictures and images etc. I can render just about anything)

*youtube videos if you want that kind of animation send me link and choose at most 30 seconds from the clip that you want made into the siggy(This doesnt have to be a video you make. You can just send me a link to a youtube video you like and pick out the 30 seconds and I can make a siggy from it)

*ingame videos/SS if you want that kind, if you need me to make the ingame video lets set up a time(I can make a video of you ingame like on mine, I can also take the SS if you dont want to)

*any other relevant information, quotes, etc

* The official forums have very strict restrictions and size limits. size is 500x100 pixels and less than 195kb. Which means much smaller graphics and frames when it comes to the animated ones. But I can usually still turn out some good stuff.

here are some examples of my work:

ele.gif

crystapw.gif

defpw.gif

vel1pwi.gif
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
-Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
Post edited by Cat - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    clunkerpw2.gif

Aestpw.gif

enragepw.gif

cat2.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Haruipwi.gif

Catbut.gif

bloodypwi.gif

Please Note I am ONLY making Animated Vid Sigs at this time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    :o
    I've been wondering where people on the forums are getting these...
    *reserved* for me until I can go make a video when the servers go back up.
    those are mighty awesome, by the way. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niyatu - Lost City
    Niyatu - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Hmm, was actually thinking about making my won sig. But since I'm a noob when it comes to photoshop...well, let's just say your sigs changed my mind. :) Now to just think of what screenshots/etc to get. :(

- Niyatu/Laura.
    Sympathy is just a sign of your own weaknes.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Great :) You 2 are in and Ill be accepting 1 more person for this for now.

Sorry but I did say a limited amount b:surrender

I may open this up again later but no promises.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Niyatu - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Whee! Sweet! I'm gonna have to start getting some screenshots and whatnot then. b:surrender

- Niyatu/Laura.
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    =/
    For some reason, youtube will not let me upload video files I've gotten from Fraps. I've tried converting them and it seemed to work, but youtube still refuses to cooperate...T_T;
    Can I get back to you when it's not 2 AM here? XD I'm hoping to have this figured out soon, and if anyone knows what's wrong it will be greatly appreciated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Take your time, Also you dont have to put them on youtube. You can just send them to me in my email. Ill be PMing you it.

Just leave the videos in whatever format they are in. I have a program that converts any video into the file I need it in :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    That's great. =) I tried uploading it again and it just seems insistent on refusing it...
    I'll email the video with my actual request too once I get home. ^^ Thanks again.

Edit : Okay, I sent it in. ^^ Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dollet - Sanctuary
    Dollet - Sanctuary Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Great work. Is that one last spot still available? If so, I'd love one. Once you give me the okay, I'll send a PM so we can set up a time I can meet you, and also to work out the creative logistics. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Great work. Is that one last spot still available? If so, I'd love one. Once you give me the okay, I'll send a PM so we can set up a time I can meet you, and also to work out the creative logistics. =)

Sure thing, last spot is yours. Feel free to PM Me, Ill probably be going to bed in about an hour though b:surrender

** Ill be taking no more requests at this time***
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    :o
    I've been wondering where people on the forums are getting these...
    *reserved* for me until I can go make a video when the servers go back up.
    those are mighty awesome, by the way. =)

Heres my first attempts for you. Let me know what you think and if you want anything changed. Dont worry I wont be insulted. I want you to have something you 100% happy with.

Lie.gif

Lie1.gif

Lie2.gif

Lie3.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    Those are awesome. ^_^ I really like the first one - however, can I request a change of color for the background, dark purple, if possible? And instead of the circle the animation is in, a rectangle with the birds pushed a bit closer to it? I hope that's not too much to ask for. b:surrender They really are great...I am jealous of your skills. xD

Thank you again. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Thanks for the feedback! The changes are no problem, Ill keep working on it till its perfect for you :)

Let me know know what you think about these:

Lie-1.gif

Lie2-1.gif

Lie3-1.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Heres the backdrop for yours Dollet :)

Dolletcopy.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Dollet - Sanctuary
    Dollet - Sanctuary Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Heres the backdrop for yours Dollet :)

Dolletcopy.png

Bellissima! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Niyatu - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Aeww, I just got stressed! I'm gonna have to look for something quick now. b:surrender

- Niyatu/Laura.
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Aeww, I just got stressed! I'm gonna have to look for something quick now. b:surrender

- Niyatu/Laura.

Take your time, no worries :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Here you go Lieal and its no problem. :)

I love these personally, I dont see how anyone could resist them lol:

Lieal.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Lieal - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2009
    I love it. b:thanks Thank you so much. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    they look great :O

where do you get these... "plants" in the background from?
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    they look great :O

where do you get these... "plants" in the background from?

Thanks b:thanks, they are just photoshop brushes, swirls and filigree. Just manipulate them with gradiants, bevel and emboss, glows, shadows, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    If you are still making them can I get one?

I'd like one with the butterfly thats kinda blue-ish.

Just could you make the word say: fishey
    All lower case and no teh

If its a possiblity could you add like an animated glow to the word? That would be really cool. If not thats ok. You can keep the same font and background and stuff too. I'd just like the name to change to fishey

Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint
  • AirHealer - Heavens Tear
    AirHealer - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Awesome siggies. I don't want one but you do a really good job! b:victory
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    If you are still making them can I get one?

I'd like one with the butterfly thats kinda blue-ish.

Just could you make the word say: fishey
    All lower case and no teh

If its a possiblity could you add like an animated glow to the word? That would be really cool. If not thats ok. You can keep the same font and background and stuff too. I'd just like the name to change to fishey

Thanks.

I wasnt really making anymore but since that ones already made its easy enough to do to just switch the name.

Im not sure what you mean by animated glow though? Could you specify on that a little bit more or show me an example please?
    Thanks b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Awesome siggies. I don't want one but you do a really good job! b:victory

tyvm :) some of them dont turn out as good as I would personally like, but thats why I keep making them.. lol practice practice practice. If only there was a job to get paid making siggys. I would be in heaven!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Cat - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Heres for Snuggles :)

DS.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -Saitada

• Snuggles - Heavens Tear
    Snuggles - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Love it! Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tabasco - Dreamweaver
    Tabasco - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Heres for Snuggles :)

DS.gif

That is just so darn cute!
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I wasnt really making anymore but since that ones already made its easy enough to do to just switch the name.

Im not sure what you mean by animated glow though? Could you specify on that a little bit more or show me an example please?
    Thanks b:thanks

Ok forget about the animated glow. If you could please just switch the name to fishey that would be great! Ty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint