I can't see her!

Raikuakiobld - Heavens Tear
Raikuakiobld - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Support Desk
I was gonna fly my 'Unnofficial' (not enough $$$) wife to go see some stuffz, but I can't see her, and or embrace her. What should I do? Kinda bumming me out...
Post edited by Raikuakiobld - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Check your settings. If "best performance" is turned on, turn it off. You can also try relogging and see if that helps.

If you still can't see her, squad her and see if you can click on her even tho you can't see her. If you can, you can embrace and carry her.
  • Raikuakiobld - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Thanks... =/ although I play on low graphics, I am squadded, and I can't embrace... All I can see is her circle (when selected) on the ground...
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Check your Customizations option in the in-game Settings under UI choice.

Try running Verify on the game launcher menu and let it run.

Make sure that your computer meets the system requirements at the bottom here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/download
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Raikuakiobld - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Well this is the first time this has happened. Thanks, i'm verifying right now!
This discussion has been closed.