Few Queshtion FOr High Lvl Wizards

Hhghgg - Sanctuary
Hhghgg - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Wizard
im confused alittle bit here....hope you guys could help me and explain why...

1.what build is betetr in the end pure or LA?plz epxlain me why ...

2.what lvl70 paths each build shuld take...and why...

thanks alot for the answers.
Post edited by Hhghgg - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Chocooo - Lost City
    Chocooo - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Since you can't be bothered to do a little bit of searching, I don't see why anyone should bother answering questions that have been discussed many many times.
  • Hhghgg - Sanctuary
    Hhghgg - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    atleast you bothered to write your psot thatsa good start m8...step by step..
  • drag0nball
    drag0nball Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    LOOOOOOLLL

Well at lvl 70 light armor is best because you don't have phisical defence and you die fast. And for PVP servers the light armor is a must. But you will hit less damage though. but for rebirth can benefit wizards the light armor. With pure has no chance.
    But at lvl 90-100+ the pure may be better even at PVP server because you have more phisical defence and you can put many shards in the end-game gears and you can refine it and the damage between light and pure is quite noticable at lvl 100 especially when you have the 2 skills which are based on the Manna. And yeah you can hit hard than. And as far as I know at higher levels magic hits harder than physical. And as a wizard you can have more physical defence at that high lvl with stone barrier (shield) than your other magical resistences specially if you are demon wizard and you posse the demon stone barrier. Still many ppl argue with those but oh well...noone is the same:P
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    im confused alittle bit here....hope you guys could help me and explain why...

1.what build is betetr in the end pure or LA?plz epxlain me why ...

2.what lvl70 paths each build shuld take...and why...

thanks alot for the answers.

1. robed dex build is the best.

2. just stick with NPC gears, try to 3* them.

learn2play/read/live
  • Leonator - Sanctuary
    Leonator - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2009

WTH?b:shocked The whole point of Dex for a wiz is to use light armor to cover for the lack of Pdef and the crit cames as a plus. Unless you mean to have two armor types with you for different mobs
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    WTH?b:shocked The whole point of Dex for a wiz is to use light armor to cover for the lack of Pdef and the crit cames as a plus. Unless you mean to have two armor types with you for different mobs

b:shutup b:laugh op is obvious troll dont feed him usefull stuff
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited April 2009

2. just stick with NPC gears, try to 3* them.

learn2play/read/live

LMAO
    WTH? The whole point of Dex for a wiz is to use light armor to cover for the lack of Pdef and the crit cames as a plus. Unless you mean to have two armor types with you for different mobs

LMAO Again!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whiteleo - Lost City
    Whiteleo - Lost City Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    what is LMAO pleaseb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    what is LMAO pleaseb:thanks

Laughing My **** Off, or in normal words: Laughing really hard. (Did I spell Laughing right?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]