cube

Forp - Heavens Tear
Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
wtf is with cube? chip room is bugged for me. i start the quest, hit 1, timer starts. i kill what i can, i turn it in before time runs out. i get no chips and he throws another cube at me. not even a die.

w.t.f.

big waste of money.
Post edited by Forp - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    wtf is with cube? chip room is bugged for me. i start the quest, hit 1, timer starts. i kill what i can, i turn it in before time runs out. i get no chips and he throws another cube at me. not even a die.

It's related to the general lag that's affecting all the Cube, like how it takes about 20 seconds for you to be transported after you right-click a die. The timer actually starts immediately when you accept the challenge, but the timer on your screen lags for 15-20 seconds. If you believe the timer on your screen, you will probably go over 1 minute and fail, even though it says you have time left.

Just put a watch or clock (which displays seconds) next to your screen, and use that to time the 60 seconds you have to kill. I haven't had a problem once I started doing that.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    the room master says i'll be sent to room 1 if i fail though. why am i not sent to room 1?
  • nofun
    nofun Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    That cube lag really needs to get fixed...
    I hit room 45 with bomb on me... killed the boss in less than 7 min..
    But from there on it took me 30 secs, before the npc gave me a dice,
    and after that, it took allmost 2 min, before i got moved after i clicked the dice..
    Boss had allrdy respawned and start attacking me again...
    So i ended up in room 48, with no chance to dig the 15 chests...

SO FREAKING ANNOYING!!! When i had more than plenty time left after boss,
    to get to room 50 and defuse bomb, if it hadnt been for that damn lag!!!!