General Questions about dungeons

fallingifre
fallingifre Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi, I'm looking forward to try this game, and I have a few questions about this game's dungeons.

Approximately how many dungeon are in this game?
What level is required to enter the first dungeon?

I love PVE, so these concerns have been bothering me.
If someone can make a short list about the dungeons in this game, that would be really helpful.
Post edited by fallingifre on

Comments

• Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Short answer: starting at level 19 you will get a dungeon quest or series of quests about every 10 levels. There are also a handful of other dungeons to do that are outside the normal level progression. Most of the best gear for any given level will come from one of the many dungeons. Twilight Temple (60+) and above are this games "raids", offering mats to make what is generally considered the best gear in the game.
  • Valeriewun - Sanctuary
    Valeriewun - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I have seen groups saying they will help with FB19,29,39,49,59,69,79 so there is at least those 7 for groups at those levels. One of those group ran me through FB19 and that seems to be a common thing to happen. I am curious what the benefit is to those higher level people running lower level through since I will soon be heading into FB29 and high enough level to help with FB19 myself.

I also have seen Holy Hall, Twilight Temple and some Cube place mentioned. You said Twilight Temple is a raid. There were at least 6 people in my FB19 group. What is the max party size for a dungeon and what is it for a raid? Also what are the recommended levels for starting each of the "raid" diungeons?
  • Wolfgang - Dreamweaver
    Wolfgang - Dreamweaver Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ...what the benefit is to those higher level people running lower level through since I will soon be heading into FB29 and high enough level to help with FB19 myself.

I also have seen Holy Hall, Twilight Temple and some Cube place mentioned. You said Twilight Temple is a raid. There were at least 6 people in my FB19 group. What is the max party size for a dungeon and what is it for a raid? Also what are the recommended levels for starting each of the "raid" diungeons?

The benefits to the highers levels are exp.

Holy Hall is the same thing as the Twilight Temple. It's called Holy Hall on the MY version of PW. The Twilight Temple is like an fb, but you don't get a tab for it. You have to get mats there in order to make your TT equipment. You can also just buy the wep/mats if you have the coin to do so.

Cube = Cube of Fate. You can enter it when you are lvl 40, but most people wait till lvl 50-60 or higher.

The max people for a dungeon is one squad = 6 people.
    Each fb can be started after you get the tabs. Fb19 can be started when you are lvl 19, fb29 when you are lvl 29, etc. You must keep doing your spiritual cultivation quests or you won't be able to get the tabs, hence no fb's.

I didn't do fb29 until I was lvl 34, 'cause that's when I got the tab for it.