Rigante (Heavens Tear)

Poisonedtip - Heavens Tear
Poisonedtip - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Guild Banter
Rigante is a level 2 faction and is seeking fun and active members to join an already fun and helpful family. We can help with your FBs and most bosses. Rigante is already an organised guild with the core positions established, although there are still positions left, for those of you who enjoy a challenge once you have proved yourself. If you are a fun and active member who enjoys a laugh then you have found the faction for you :).
If you would like to join Rigante simply PM...
PoisonedTip-Leader(Me)
SahRight-Director
Rigante Leader, Fun, Helpful, Talkative Faction.
We Do and Help With TT-FB-Bosses
PM Me Questions Or For Info ^^
b:pleased
Post edited by Poisonedtip - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear
    Foxy_licious - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i dont like this one
    Rigante is a level 2 faction and is seeking fun and active members to join an already fun and helpful family. We can help with your FBs and most bosses. Rigante is already an organised guild with the core positions established, although there are still positions left, for those of you who enjoy a challenge once you have proved yourself. If you are a fun and active member who enjoys a laugh then you have found the faction for you :).
    If you would like to join Rigante simply PM...
    PoisonedTip-Leader(Me)
    SahRight-Director

this looks better
    Rigante is a lvl 2 faction looking for crazy people that love to say and do crazy things. We can help with FB's and bosses but u must sell ur soul to us for that. Rigante gives cookies, but we can give u brownies and milk too if u are u good kid. If u wanna join pls pm FoXy_LiCiOuS becuz she is very cute and helpfull.
    b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [XxX][I don't have to justify the way I live my life][XxX]