Who do you think is best barb on server?

13»

Comments

• Everix - Lost City
    Everix - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:chuckle But I said your better than me :D
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    that Made Me Smile Esprite. Thank You For That, I'm Really Honoured. Even Though I Don't Know Who You Are. I'd Like To Be Thought Of That Way By Everyone. >.> Gotta Learn To Shut My Trapb:kiss Thanks! Lol...

Lol
    Blacktext>you
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Lol
    Blacktext>you

QFT. b:chuckle
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    b:victory Yep. I denied his invite too. Saying I respect and like CQ. But I'm an rpker and it just wouldn't be right for me. He then told me to pm him if I change my mind.

Yeah, same thing happened to me. He must do that to all the 80's. Really nice guy though, easy to see why CQ has done so well.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Some people jus dont know about the black text. Seriously tho i spoke to daikoku today and it seems i was wrong. He regularly visits the 8x areas and found u to be a real gem. I was quite impressed and retract my statements about you Everix u may just become one of the best wb out there. lmfao i wonder if he picks up on it this time,
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Some people jus dont know about the black text. Seriously tho i spoke to daikoku today and it seems i was wrong. He regularly visits the 8x areas and found u to be a real gem. I was quite impressed and retract my statements about you Everix u may just become one of the best wb out there. lmfao i wonder if he picks up on it this time,

In other words, he invites random 8x's to the guild which keeps them out of other guilds that can potentially cause CQ harm.

And in more words, Everix, you are nothing special. Just another lowbie Dai found out and about. b:chuckle
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    In other words, he invites random 8x's to the guild which keeps them out of other guilds that can potentially cause CQ harm.

And in more words, Everix, you are nothing special. Just another lowbie Dai found out and about. b:chuckle

And who might you be? Too scared to show your main? I didn't think you'd insult me face to face where I can hunt you. b:thanks Keep your mouth shut baddie.
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    Thanks Chaotiic b:victory You are one of my favourite archers toooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited May 2009

Thanks Chaotiic b:victory You are one of my favourite archers toooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Two people missed the black text this time.

Also, get off Chaotiic's nuts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Everix - Lost City
    edited May 2009
    b:surrender I wonder why you kiddies think I don't notice black text x.x Didn't miss it. Just ignored it. :3 I like compliments
  • BreeVe - Lost City
    BreeVe - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Ppl is leaving this game dont know if there is a good barb
    GRINDING IS BORINGb:angry UNFORTUNATELY
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    b:sad why isn't beefy on the list b:angry