AoE Grinding Spots?

Options
Ryxx - Heavens Tear
Ryxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Blademaster
I'm a level 64 Axe BM. I've heard that good AoE grinding spots start around this level, but I've never heard where these spots are...any answers?
Post edited by Ryxx - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Voices - Lost City
    Voices - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Everything in the swamps has a ranged or magic attack associated with it, as does everything in dreaming cloud.

Head east out of sanctuary until you find 7X humanoid pirate mobs. Bring a cleric and a mage/archer for zhen.
  • Ganiju - Heavens Tear
    Ganiju - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm a level 64 Axe BM. I've heard that good AoE grinding spots start around this level, but I've never heard where these spots are...any answers?

try the swamps. most people say it is hard to grind there but my brother was able to do it.
    probably one of the smartest in perfect world
    yet the lowest of level
  • Shizo - Lost City
    Shizo - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Go to Mountains of the Morning Dew near Sanctuary and try AoE grinding there.
    After 70+ its the best to go to the Island which you can enter by using that Ship at Dreamweaver Port.
    Shizo - Blademaster

"A tool in the hands of a fool will remain a tool, it will never be a weapon."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vandalarius - Sanctuary
    Vandalarius - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I went to Nightscream Island and just AoE'd the Pirate minions there from 66 til 70. But doing it that way was a bit costly. I burned through a lot of Hp Charms/Pots, and naturally the repair bill was a bit higher than what I was used to, but it got the job done. An alternative would be take Shizo's advice, and go to the the area near Morning Dew Mountains and find the small area where the Seaweed thieves are. They're melee only and packed tight and I think they're only lvl 71, so the damage done wouldn't be so bad. I'd suggest having a maxed Aura of Goldenbell and close to/if not maxed Alter marrow physical to make things easier. Also note if you go to Nightscream, it's a somewhat popular spot for BM's to AoE grind, so if you find a good spot for yourself but there's already another BM there, don't be a jerk and just try and take over =O, but also don't let yourself get pushed around either. I ran into issues like that when I was doing it -_-
  • ghetto74
    ghetto74 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    been aoe grinding awhile now but now that my bm has hit 88 i needa a mob closer to my lv to still get a decent drop rate so im lookin 4 any mobs lv88/89 to aoe grind anyone got any suggestions
  • geezusman
    geezusman Posts: 3
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You can try the spiders north west near the Camp of Intrepid or the mobs south of Immolation camp, I forgot the names of the mobs but they look like wolves.

lvl 85+ mobs i believe
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Necro. Kinda noticed it when the OP said he was level 64 yet his avatar says 102. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.