My girlfriend is EVIL

Options
WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Chronicles
So I was hanging out in Etherblade with my girlfriend the other night and a big duel-fest broke out. I don't normally duel, but since my girlfriend was there (along with a bunch of her in-game friends of the masculine gender) I of course had to be all macho and show her what a big strong wolfy Barbarian I am.

There I am, beating people up and burning through about 50,000 of my HP charm for no good reason other than proving my manhood ("wolfhood?"), and this one Barbarian who is 3 levels lower than me is fighting me with no HP charm and losing. This ought to make me look all powerful and strong, but the problem is he's got a pink name, and I'm still blue.

Now, winning or not, this makes me look like one of those fluffy little white puppies in a toilet paper commercial. I'm sure my girlfriend is shaking her head in disgust. I mean, she isn't, actually, BUT I'M SURE SHE IS. (If you don't understand that last sentence, then you've never been a man trying to defend his manhood while a woman is nearby but not actually paying any attention.)

So in the end, I have to switch to PK mode. I think we can all agree that on that, right? Instantly I go from shameful blue to glorious white! Yay me! I point this out to my girlfriend. She calls me a nerd.

The duel fest continues and I manage to prove myself against some higher levels, so my ego is pretty well stroked. I decide to go visit with a friend of mine who has just started playing the game for the very first time and is outside of Etherblade killing Beetles.

Now, here comes the evil.

I have no Guardian Angels, because I've never needed them. But now I'm in PK mode. My girlfriend knows this. She also knows where I am.

So what does she do? Why, she IMMEDIATELY starts secretly begging a level 79 Cleric friend of hers to go outside and PK me, of course.

She pleads with him. She begs him. She offers a bounty on my head. But no, he doesn't do it. Probably he feels it's kinda mean and sneaky and unfair.

Actually, it IS mean, IS sneaky, and IS unfair, but man 'o man I wish he had done it. I never would have seen it coming, and I can only imagine what the look on my face would have been. WAM! Then, of course, when I found out my girlfriend was responsible I would have laughed so hard I think I might have fallen onto the floor and died.

Evil. Pure evil. And SO damn funny...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
Post edited by WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kealani - Heavens Tear
    Kealani - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    10/10

would read again
  • Kadran - Dreamweaver
    Kadran - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dump her, dude.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I dont get it. How does having a HP charm matter in duels with the exception of not having to meditate to regain hp right after the duel?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Dump her, dude.
    You, sir, do no understand what awesome is. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I dont get it. How does having a HP charm matter in duels with the exception of not having to meditate to regain hp right after the duel?
    It doesn't, but he was 3 levels lower than me, no HP charm, and in PK mode, which means he's a much braver player than me during the rest of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orenji - Heavens Tear
    Orenji - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Women are naturally evilb:laugh
    but that was still messed upb:surrender
  • Kadran - Dreamweaver
    Kadran - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Maybe not, but I understand what a b*tch is.
  • SethReynolds - Sanctuary
    SethReynolds - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Your GF is awesome cause she wanted you to die in PK?
    So that means...
    My friends must be awesome too! :D
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It takes time and money to keep a woman, so:
    • women = money * time

But we also know that time is money:
    • time = money

So:
    • women = money * money = money^2

But we also know that money is the root of all evil:
    • money = sqrt(evil)

Substitute and you get:
    • women = money^2
    • women = sqrt(evil)^2
    • women = evil

Therefore, women are evil. And since your girlfriend is a woman, of course she is evil.
  • Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear
    Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wow, I am all woman and think what did she was extremely out of line. Yes, it is a humerous story, but a partner should never go behind the others back and be spiteful. Shame on her.

Vanya
    [SIGPIC]shylael.net/guildpics/vsigfinal.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Yanjing - Heavens Tear
    Yanjing - Heavens Tear Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah, I'm also a woman and I think that kind of sucked. My husband would be mad if I did that.
    yay
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah, I'm also a woman and I think that kind of sucked. My husband would be mad if I did that.
    I think ya'll are missing the humor in it. Coming from the male point of view let me try to explain it.

Guys have a thing about painful situations. We tend to try and find humor in them to lessen that pain.

Wolfy was having fun and trying to impress his lady. He even went so far as to switch on PK mode to do so, being the brave soul he is. His g/f, obviously thought it would be funny to have someone she knew sneak attack him (rather than a total stranger she couldn't trust to return anything that might drop).

Now Wolfy, being the intelligent man he is, finds all this out and sees the humor in it, knowing he skirted a sudden and quick death, by mere hairs of a clerics good graces. His first foray into PK mode and his g/f tries to set him up for the kill.

He could be angry at his g/f over this but rather than do that, he chooses to see the fun and humor in it.

It's a guy thing. He didn't get mad over something silly and for fun. Self control. Good thing to have.

Now me.. I'd have just pulled JewelScalen over the top of her.

~S
  • Elezara - Sanctuary
    Elezara - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oooh, pull JewelScalen over the top of her? Now THAT could be considered a guy thing....my revenge is bigger than your revenge....LMAO ~

Yeah, not knowing these people personally, it just sounds like they have their own unique type of humor, and from outside of it, it looks pretty funny to me, too ~ Cheers!
    Go north.... NO Elezara! YOUR OTHER NORTH! Oh Gods you went South!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Saitada for the great sig!
    edited April 2009
    Options
    He could be angry at his g/f over this but rather than do that, he chooses to see the fun and humor in it.

It's a guy thing. He didn't get mad over something silly and for fun. Self control. Good thing to have.
    Wow, you are so absolutely right in your analysis it's freaky!b:shocked

I can guarantee there was a 100% chance I would have laughed had she managed to pull it off. It would have been epic. And of course she's smart enough and knows me well enough to have known this, which is part of why I love her so much.b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ... I think I like your own-- I mean, g/f. b:pleased

Would have been pretty amusing if your first moment in white involved a Cleric that wasn't trying to heal you, though.
  • Matt_ - Sanctuary
    Matt_ - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So what does she do? Why, she IMMEDIATELY starts secretly begging a level 79 Cleric friend of hers to go outside and PK me, of course.
    how did you know? lol
    Sanctuary's worst and poorest bm! b:victoryb:surrenderb:cry
  • Fedxp - Lost City
    Fedxp - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This is just too dang funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perpetual w00tage...b:sin
  • Hoar - Sanctuary
    Hoar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The funniest things in life is when some one trips and falls. Feel bad to laugh, but you just have to.
    b:chuckle
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    • women = money * time

• time = money

So:

But we also know that money is the root of all evil:
    • money = sqrt(evil)

Substitute and you get:
    • women = money^2
    • women = sqrt(evil)^2
    • women = evil

Therefore, women are evil. And since your girlfriend is a woman, of course she is evil.

She is not being evil she just loves him if it happened to me well.b:dirtyb:dirty if you know what I mean.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Garnetstorm - Harshlands
    Garnetstorm - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    • women = money * time

• time = money

So:

That just made it sound like women are prostitutes, hahaha.

But yeah, I wish the cleric HAD PK'ed you, it's all in the name of PK-ing fun anyway. I do that to my bf all the time, except I'm the one who stalks him just to catch him off-guard and kill him. Hey, at least if he ever ends up losing anything, I'll be the one to get it and I'm nice enough to give it back. ^.^
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Guys like mean gurls b:pleased
  • KitsuneXIII - Sanctuary
    KitsuneXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I think it's funny. Evil, but funny.
  • Jack_Nel - Sanctuary
    Jack_Nel - Sanctuary Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Oooh, pull JewelScalen over the top of her? Now THAT could be considered a guy thing....my revenge is bigger than your revenge....LMAO ~

lol of course comming from a guy its just briliant

and i try to pk my husband all the time , last night he almost kiled me.. and wen he would kill me ima hunt him down every second.
    its just so fun sadly i could never kill him maibe catch him .. afk
    my kitty is to strong for me to own b:sad

i think his gf is enasainly cool . she realy tried to give him a nice lesson about pk hehehe b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/jack665/1-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

"Many left many will leave but what keeps us happy is the time we spend and the way we leave.. for me the best good bye was of Magnate and Jack_Nel both got married and then left the game.. making each other the immortal couple of this game." by Herne_Hunter
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sorry hun but if you have to use a Charm then you are not proving much anyway. If that lower level without a Charm beat someone that would be proving something. If I was your girl I would have PK'ed you myself for your arrogance lol.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Sorry hun but if you have to use a Charm then you are not proving much anyway. If that lower level without a Charm beat someone that would be proving something. If I was your girl I would have PK'ed you myself for your arrogance lol.
    Using charms proves I'm the wolf with the bling-bling! "Lookit me! I waste money dueling, and I don't care! I'll duel you anyway!"

Sure, dueling with charms is stupid. They don't help at all during the duel, but then they trigger afterwards. But I'm pretty sure the definition of "macho" is to do something stupid to try to impress a woman. Who, of course, isn't impressed, but instead wonders why men act like such idiots trying to impress women.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure the definition of "macho" is to do something stupid to try to impress a woman. Who, of course, isn't impressed, but instead wonders why men act like such idiots trying to impress women.

b:laugh THIS

~S
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    The funniest things in life is when some one trips and falls. Feel bad to laugh, but you just have to.
    b:chuckle

I had that. An old lady had slipped on a pile of b:fatb (I mean literally slipped, banana peel like) and there was a police officer tending to her. You could see the wipe of **** on her shoe and the disturbed **** on the pavement, and just the image that popped in my head nearly had me pissing my pants right next to them. My boyfriend at the time had to drag me away. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • Dicentra - Heavens Tear
    Dicentra - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    women = money * money = money^2

Wow this is the first guy I've heard of say that women = money! Most guys usually say

(Man + Woman) + Money = guy with empty walletb:chuckle
  • Yondaimez - Sanctuary
    Yondaimez - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So I was hanging out in Etherblade with my girlfriend the other night and a big duel-fest broke out. I don't normally duel, but since my girlfriend was there (along with a bunch of her in-game friends of the masculine gender) I of course had to be all macho and show her what a big strong wolfy Barbarian I am.

There I am, beating people up and burning through about 50,000 of my HP charm for no good reason other than proving my manhood ("wolfhood?"), and this one Barbarian who is 3 levels lower than me is fighting me with no HP charm and losing. This ought to make me look all powerful and strong, but the problem is he's got a pink name, and I'm still blue.

Now, winning or not, this makes me look like one of those fluffy little white puppies in a toilet paper commercial. I'm sure my girlfriend is shaking her head in disgust. I mean, she isn't, actually, BUT I'M SURE SHE IS. (If you don't understand that last sentence, then you've never been a man trying to defend his manhood while a woman is nearby but not actually paying any attention.)

So in the end, I have to switch to PK mode. I think we can all agree that on that, right? Instantly I go from shameful blue to glorious white! Yay me! I point this out to my girlfriend. She calls me a nerd.

The duel fest continues and I manage to prove myself against some higher levels, so my ego is pretty well stroked. I decide to go visit with a friend of mine who has just started playing the game for the very first time and is outside of Etherblade killing Beetles.

Now, here comes the evil.

I have no Guardian Angels, because I've never needed them. But now I'm in PK mode. My girlfriend knows this. She also knows where I am.

She pleads with him. She begs him. She offers a bounty on my head. But no, he doesn't do it. Probably he feels it's kinda mean and sneaky and unfair.

Actually, it IS mean, IS sneaky, and IS unfair, but man 'o man I wish he had done it. I never would have seen it coming, and I can only imagine what the look on my face would have been. WAM! Then, of course, when I found out my girlfriend was responsible I would have laughed so hard I think I might have fallen onto the floor and died.

Evil. Pure evil. And SO damn funny...

I hope this is not for real...

if it is, you're the biggest nerd ever, period.
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I hope this is not for real...

if it is, you're the biggest nerd ever, period.
    High praise indeed! I shall wear the title proudly, sir!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.