FB19 BUG!!!! plz need help !

Options
Shoopdwhoop - Sanctuary
Shoopdwhoop - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Support Desk
ok, so im doing my fb19, with some of my faction members, and the same time i had another quest to kill mobs. we killed all mobs expt 1, so we decided to kill it after boss. so we killed Thromh and i get a message that the quest is done, we exit the cave, and go back in to kill the 1 mob that was left. now here comes the bug

After we kill the 1 mob it shows the quest is done then suddenly i get a message showing that the quest wasnt done, so im lik WTF, i press Q and check the quests and i see that the quest i just finished isnt there and that the Xenobeas( call of duty) wast done.... but i used the tab and it showed it was done befour. i trash all my quests, go back to the elder and then i see that i dnt hve the call of suty anymore i just have the quest to kill the mobs.

plz i need to get my call of duty quest backb:sadb:sad
Post edited by Shoopdwhoop - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Unfortunately, it isn't a bug. It is a very common problem caused by the fact that you have two quests with the same end goal (killing Throm), but the more important one for you requires that you kill a bunch of his minions first. So, what you got as a quest complete notice was for the call of duty (xenobeast) quest which is the one that involves the tabs and which rewards everyone in the party but you. Having, therefore, used up your tab, you now have to complete the main quest without your squad getting anything for it. If you went with guildies (or with decent folks who understand your situation), they should be willing to run you through again to correct the mistake. If they are not, you can try to get into a party with someone who has tab(s) for this same FB.

If all else fails, there are a number of people on Sanctuary who have offered in other threads like this to run people in your situation through the dungeon quickly. If you can find me online (ign: BobNCut), I would do it for you.
  • Shoopdwhoop - Sanctuary
    Shoopdwhoop - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    ok il try contact u ingame, but what do i have to do EXACTLY, do i do the mob quest and kill thromh??
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yes, that is exactly what you do.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Now I understand why I had to help a guildmate killing the boss again as well as the mobs.
This discussion has been closed.