Heaven's Tear: DemonFire Elite Seeking Active members!

emilyrd
emilyrd Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Guild Banter
Hello,

I'm here to ask of your help in joining the ranks of DemonFire Elite. We can help you in many ways, such as: FB, TT, TW, Questing, Plvling, and even getting charms for you so you don't die as often.

We are fairly small yet, 29 members, and are in need of active members (preferably lvl 30+, but doesn't matter as long as you're active) We try to keep our faction clean of inactive users and alts.

The leader: Me, EmilyWalker (lvl 50 Archer)

The Director: Murokumonk (lvl 61 BM)

Marshals: Anubis_ (lvl 60 BM), EragornNL (lvl 51 Cleric), SubzeroxNL (lvl 64 Archer)

We have the average lvl above lvl 30, but have a few lower lvls as well. We intend to start TW soon.....but currently have too few strong members.

Our highest lvl so far is 73, but we rapidly climb through lvls.

We do what we can to help our members while at the same time, working hard to lvl ourselves up, and aquire what we need to become stronger. Slowly we grow with 2 members joining daily. Please help us by joining as well, for you will not regret the decision.

We're still currently a lvl 1 faction, but will soon have enough to upgrade to lvl 2.

OUR ALLIES (DO NOT fight with any members from these factions if you join us): Knights (lvl 3 faction, currently over 120 members) Hell (lvl 1 faction, currently at 30 members)

If you're interested PM EmilyWalker, or the other players listed above. All requests to join will be accepted.....however, please DO NOT join just for help, then leave. We are really nice to our members, and ask that any who join remain loyal to DemonFire.

Thanks for listening and viewing this topic. I hope you'll make a good choice! Bye bye! b:bye