Snow hare question

SlashyGuy - Heavens Tear
SlashyGuy - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Venomancer
ok well ive been seeing people attack with their snow hare and i was wondering is that the baby snow hare? or just the snow hare. i dont know and i really want one because they iz cute and i need to know before i spend a fortune on the wrong one. i almost bought today a baby one but got dced cuz server check. im thinking i was lucky because i have been reading and it sounds like baby pets dont attack. i am wondering if somebody can answer me on which one to get if i want it to actualy attack.

also how great are they? they bad? good? medium? just wondering if i can have some str and weaknesses.

P.S. thx in adv :D
Post edited by SlashyGuy - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Baby pets do NOT, repeat, NOOOOOTTTT NO NEVER ZERO CHANCE IN HELL. attack ever. Theyre a waste of money, and venos using a snow hare on monsters obviously just like cute things over performance of their character.

They have high magic defense (but thats worthless as a fact because mage monsters attack melee if you get too close), and decent HP, but suck for tanking anything period, seeing as their attack sucks @ keeping aggro, they have no good skills, and theyre relatively worthless. So are most other rare pets in general :D
  • SlashyGuy - Heavens Tear
    SlashyGuy - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ok thx. so its best to just hang on to my 260k and use on something way more productive then blow on a pet that sucks at tanking mobs?
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Baby pets do NOT, repeat, NOOOOOTTTT NO NEVER ZERO CHANCE IN HELL. attack ever. Theyre a waste of money, and venos using a snow hare on monsters obviously just like cute things over performance of their character.

They have high magic defense (but thats worthless as a fact because mage monsters attack melee if you get too close), and decent HP, but suck for tanking anything period, seeing as their attack sucks @ keeping aggro, they have no good skills, and theyre relatively worthless. So are most other rare pets in general :D

hey dont say that u'r hurting my bunnies feelings. b:sad
    i think that the snow hares are kinda good ( for a small rabbit anyway b:laugh) but i do agree with u that baby pets are not good at all and there is no point in even looking at those lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool