Woot The New Flying Mounts!!!!!

13»

Comments

• meritor
    meritor Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I dunno, but is it really true? Can someone between the levels of 20 and 30 verify this at all? I'd really like to know.

My friend who is level 28/29 has bought one, and he can use it so it means that he doesn't need to do the flying mount quest at level 30 (will get a screen shot from him if i can), this sucks as my wings give me +0.5 and his sword gives him +2.5, anyone know if this is a mistake or how its suppose to be (were on Harshlands server), and will they bring level 20 +2.5 speed F-Mounts in for the other races in the next few patches? (please give arches/clerice something worth having if you do lol!!)

M,
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Please wings of saperah please...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I dunno, but is it really true? Can someone between the levels of 20 and 30 verify this at all? I'd really like to know.

The flying quest at level 30 provides players with a free flying mount at that level since flying is an essential part of Perfect World and many of its quests.

However, the quest is not actually a requirement to use flying items. It just so happens that this is the first flying mount we have released that is below level 30.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Pemarkre - Harshlands
    Pemarkre - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think we're about to see a *lot* of those nice new swords flying around with blue names upon them...
    Take the moment in your hands, and dust off the parts that you wish weren't there. Hold onto and pursue the parts you enjoy, letting the drifting dust fade away on the wind, remembered and learned from, but no trouble to you now. ~ Myself, 4/4/09.

Call me Kemi, the lighthearted, optimistic cynic. ^x^

Harshlands |*| Lareish (Enraged Wz - Main) |*| Lalarei (Clc) |*| Pemarkre (Vm)
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I think we're about to see a *lot* of those nice new swords flying around with blue names upon them...

Agreed!

I am just wondering why the Sword has such a low level requirement and the others don't?

Just seems a little odd to me...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Agreed!

I am just wondering why the Sword has such a low level requirement and the others don't?

Just seems a little odd to me...

Actually, if you check out the Aerogear forge in City of a Thousand Streams, you'll notice that the more sought after fliers have a level 20 requisite.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • garygnu
    garygnu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    In an unrelated note, where is the FORGE in 1k streams, is it a lvl thing or I cannot just find it.

thanks
  • Enina - Heavens Tear
    Enina - Heavens Tear Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The text for the level 30 quests should be updated to reflect the fact that people CAN fly below level 30... I've had plenty of laughs on elves with how the Aerogear master yaps on about wanting to discover the greatness of flight and let me experience it, while my elf hangs in the air right in front of him.

Also, BOO! Release the level 20 items for the untamed as well! It's unfair that human get to fly so much earlier now. :(
  • OggoKing - Sanctuary
    OggoKing - Sanctuary Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    When are we getting new flying mounts?
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    How have you not been banned after necroing dozens of threads...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ...lol wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Closed for necro.

And consider this a warning, any further necros will result in punitive action.
This discussion has been closed.