What do I do?

guacanagarix
guacanagarix Posts: 38 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
My current guild was divided, as some members went to another guild. One of my friends became the leader in the new guild.

Indirectly this friend invited me to his guild (since I remained in the old one), by telling me there are some positions available and so on. I did not repply to the invitation.

However, after that my friend has helped me couple times.

He has invited me to his guilds FB's, TT runs, he gave me a TT60 weapon for free, he also gave mats for other TT weapons that I need.

My current state of my guild sucks.There are good new players to teach and help but not much help for me (I really want to continue helping these guys). I still have 2 or 3 good friends in the guild but that's about it.

I don't want to continue changing guilds, this is my 4th in about 60+ levels that I have in the game.

What would you suggest?

Edit: I also have friends in the new guild.
Post edited by guacanagarix on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sounds like you don't like your current guild and have already decided to go to the new guild but don't want to feel guilty.

I hearby give you my permission to join the other guild. If anyone gives you **** refer them to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Tabasco - Dreamweaver
    Tabasco - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Join the other guild if you think you'll be happier. But still help out the friends in your current guild. You can always explain to your current guild why you're leaving to reduce any hard feelings they might have.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Create yet another guild, the server only has 40 billion sofar =P

Why did the members get divided in the 1st place, whats going to stop it from happening in the new guild? Why aren't you working on solutions to solidify your guild so instead of being 2 usless small guilds you can be one semi-decent one again?