solo/support Cleric, need ur opinion

skitzofrenix1
skitzofrenix1 Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Cleric
heya,
ive been reading alot of cleric guides, and ive made my decision.
im gonna aim for a solo/support build (kind-of-hybrid). dunno if its
any good tho, but these are the basics:
per 2 lvl's
7 mag
2 vit
1 str
-> enough str for best wpn and robes
-> decent healing and damage
-> improved hp to solo / survive

skills:
the HoT heal
The quick cast heal (surge)
plumeshot
cyclone
phys and mag def buffs
rez (leavin at 1 for now)
flight mastery (mis spent some in this.. lvl 2 but i realised i can buy wings wich are better...is that a serious issue?)
plume shell lvl1 (dont see any reason to lvl this **** skill.. eats mana.. maybe good for pure build..)
skills im aiming for:
basicly the HoT and quick healing skills. (wich are only 2 skills) both max
rez i think of maxing later on
plume maxed
whirl maxed
buffs maxed
debuffs ill think of those later on
aoe heal thinking of unlocking it only, then maxing it later on probly..
NO other attack skills. not aiming for being a wannabe-mage. i wanna be useful support with minimal req to solo in an effective way and to be healing well in groups and being able to survive. till now cyclone and plume are really useful skills and i have the feeling i wont need any other attacks.

im lvl 21 now, and have been following this. is this a good way to go, or will i lack at some points later on? if someone could give me advice id appreciate it, since imo the builds and skills can get very confusing in this game :D

thx in advance.
Post edited by skitzofrenix1 on

Comments

• Mikel_oru - Sanctuary
    Mikel_oru - Sanctuary Posts: 610 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It's a pretty stable way to go BUT... plume shell is far from crappy skill lol especially if you're using robes like you do. At max lvl it forces 80% of the physical dmg to your mana and eats one mana per 1 dmg point a life saviour.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skitzofrenix1
    skitzofrenix1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It's a pretty stable way to go BUT... plume shell is far from crappy skill lol especially if you're using robes like you do. At max lvl it forces 80% of the physical dmg to your mana and eats one mana per 1 dmg point a life saviour.

okay thx
    then i guess ill max plume shell ;)