Ok here are my stats of my lvl44 mage

Base (equips)

HP:1200 (1290)
MP:3010 (3247)
Str:36
Mag:129 (132)
Vit:34 (39)
Dex:36

I started off as a light armour build but decided to go switch to full Int, I was looking at some builds and one had their magic up around 200 at 45.

after regretting how I spent my spirit on spells (stupid crown, hail, pitfall) I was starting to think I have messed up my ability to be a good mage, friends say the extra Mag will make no real difference at my lvl.
Post edited by Malena_Vazin - Lost City on

Comments

• Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sp can be recovered grinding, and at this lvl grind is a must.

and yeah, my build at 45 has more than 200 mag.
    On PvP servers might make sense to stay on LA. On PvE it's a waste of DD.

my 2c

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok here are my stats of my lvl44 mage

Base (equips)

HP:1200 (1290)
    MP:3010 (3247)
    Str:36
    Mag:129 (132)
    Vit:34 (39)
    Dex:36

I started off as a light armour build but decided to go switch to full Int, I was looking at some builds and one had their magic up around 200 at 45.

after regretting how I spent my spirit on spells (stupid crown, hail, pitfall) I was starting to think I have messed up my ability to be a good mage, friends say the extra Mag will make no real difference at my lvl.

You're kinda screwed. But reset notes ARE on sale for one more day, so if you're going to restat i suggest doing it now rather than later. You can get an intermeidate reset note and take your dex to magic or reset all note and take most of your vit and dex into magic.

But then again, alot of early mages have vit for survival purposes. I had .... lol50 VIT till i was 7x.

And dont worry about your moves, you'll get more spirit later on, especially when you start grinding.
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    um ur biuld isnt bad but ur half way inbetween hybrid and light
This discussion has been closed.