Why u should join LS

Aurian - Harshlands
Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Dawnglory (EU)
This guide is the faster way to be as cool was an LS member. If u fail its ur own fault.

1 - Get a team of 4 EA's and 1 veno, locate players that are grinding and attacked then from behind. Yell out "U SUCK AT PVP" to the now dead target.

2 - I f u are gettin ur **** kicked run like hell to a SZ and while there yell out" U GUYS CHEAT", "WE ROCK AT PVP" and "u are more than us and we still win" but never leave SZ.

3 - Since there isnt enough cash from TW to pay teles to troll like a mad man in WC, spam trade with messages like "WE KILLED AND U DROPPED UR HH60 SPEAR AHAHAH ROFLMAO U ARE A NOOB" or "I DONT EVEN WANNA WASTE MY HIERO AND DOLLS ON U". Please send the 1 msg to axe built Bm's, its funnier.

4 - You are in a UBER guild!! U dont need reinforcements! Put one foor out of SZ and run like the wind. Now u are alone on the ground with a bm 20 lvl below. Try to kill him and dont waste ur anti-stunt pots, he is not worth it. Get stunt 5 times and killed by a bee, cause all others from his faction already saw u. Try to die running, its funnier and has more honor.

5 - If u are a veno dont waste ur hieros!! Yell "U ARE A ONE SHOOT TO MY PET" then leave SZ put ur crystalline on and try to kill a bm flying above u. If the bm stunt u and one-shoots u the jokes on him.

6 - You didnt kill anyone and all ur members died? Stay in SZ (once more) and talk to eachother like:

LS 1:We can own then.. iam not in the mood now..
LS 2:me either
LS 3:should we g grind some more?
LS 2:we cant! they will be on our ****.. lamme noobs
LS 1:we can call then cheaters and stuff
LS 2:yee lets do that.. then log out and do some oracles

If you follow this guide, u can join LS and be a troll toob:surrender

You just need:

- Be a complete idiot and speak broken english;
- Able to lie will all ur awesomeness;
- Try to own people that actually own ub:sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Aurian - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sacrifice - Harshlands
    Sacrifice - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    This guide is the faster way to be as cool was an LS member. If u fail its ur own fault.

1 - Get a team of 4 EA's and 1 veno, locate players that are grinding and attacked then from behind. Yell out "U SUCK AT PVP" to the now dead target.

2 - I f u are gettin ur **** kicked run like hell to a SZ and while there yell out" U GUYS CHEAT", "WE ROCK AT PVP" and "u are more than us and we still win" but never leave SZ.

3 - Since there isnt enough cash from TW to pay teles to troll like a mad man in WC, spam trade with messages like "WE KILLED AND U DROPPED UR HH60 SPEAR AHAHAH ROFLMAO U ARE A NOOB" or "I DONT EVEN WANNA WASTE MY HIERO AND DOLLS ON U". Please send the 1 msg to axe built Bm's, its funnier.

4 - You are in a UBER guild!! U dont need reinforcements! Put one foor out of SZ and run like the wind. Now u are alone on the ground with a bm 20 lvl below. Try to kill him and dont waste ur anti-stunt pots, he is not worth it. Get stunt 5 times and killed by a bee, cause all others from his faction already saw u. Try to die running, its funnier and has more honor.

5 - If u are a veno dont waste ur hieros!! Yell "U ARE A ONE SHOOT TO MY PET" then leave SZ put ur crystalline on and try to kill a bm flying above u. If the bm stunt u and one-shoots u the jokes on him.

6 - You didnt kill anyone and all ur members died? Stay in SZ (once more) and talk to eachother like:

You just need:

Are you allowed to make fun of speaking broken english, when even your own english isn't that "great"? b:shutup

And for the incoming flame : No I'm not from LS, ever.

And for the next incoming : Yes I'm a "non-factor".

Oh and funny post none-the-less. :)
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Are you allowed to make fun of speaking broken english, when even your own english isn't that "great"? b:shutup

b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2009

You just need:

Well aren't you guys FULL OF jokes today!

Lol, i dont want to hear Kingdom or Crimson say ANYTHING about SZ hugging. I'm very damn positive everytime theres the equal number of ppl, its been the handholding allies dashing into the sz "like the wind".

And then... if you happen to get rolled before you reach sz 10 more Crimson or Kingdom will "magically" show up withing 5 mins and just "happened to be there". And then roll you 12vs3. Honorful, truly.

Secondly.. KINGDOM AND CRIMSON TALKING ABOUT ORACLE-LEVELING? LOL BEST JOKE OF THE YEAR. It's NOT like they have all the highest level people, no wai.

Kpz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Well aren't you guys FULL OF jokes today!

Lol, i dont want to hear Kingdom or Crimson say ANYTHING about SZ hugging. I'm very damn positive everytime theres the equal number of ppl, its been the handholding allies dashing into the sz "like the wind".

And then... if you happen to get rolled before you reach sz 10 more Crimson or Kingdom will "magically" show up withing 5 mins and just "happened to be there". And then roll you 12vs3. Honorful, truly.

Secondly.. KINGDOM AND CRIMSON TALKING ABOUT ORACLE-LEVELING? LOL BEST JOKE OF THE YEAR. It's NOT like they have all the highest level people, no wai.

Kpz.

It's not like crimson already had the top 12 before the oracle ev.... oh wait.

Whoevers goes agaisnt a decent party of crimson or kingdom ends up in sz, at least from all the fights I've seen.
    Like yesterday in orchid temple, when it was 8 LS vs 3 crimson and 1 kingdom the LS sure didnt mind the outnumbering but when it was 8 vs 8 guess who's in sz?
    Try again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Always funny to read Crimson's side of the story b:laugh
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Can't forget this one. They ask a barb for rez

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/774/lol2lik.jpg
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Always funny to read Crimson's side of the story b:laugh

Always funny to see u cant read..

@Bakura Jokes on u guys

@ Esteban WAIT!! BARBS CANT REZ? WTF!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Can't forget this one. They ask a barb for rez

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/774/lol2lik.jpg

Come on now, dont be ignorant. Every guild has their terrible members, no perfect guild exist.

Decent party of crimson and kingdom? Yeah, you mean the 6 highest levels in the guild? owait, they dont even have to do that. It could be anyone from the 7xs and 8xs, they'd still almost outlevel anyone.

I'm not LS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    It's crimson's fault that they outlvl you?
    rofl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Bakura - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Did i say that? Obviously not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Shh, let the butthurt forum warrior have her fun.
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    Esty_bank - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Come on now, dont be ignorant. Every guild has their terrible members, no perfect guild exist.

Decent party of crimson and kingdom? Yeah, you mean the 6 highest levels in the guild? owait, they dont even have to do that. It could be anyone from the 7xs and 8xs, they'd still almost outlevel anyone.

I'm not LS.

I'm not being anything. I'm just posting what happens after their leader fails to pk 25 lvls lower than him.

You know just returning the favor..

PS i fail :(
    If I type ******* it means Kingdom. Nothing else. Any other dirty meaning is in your mind, not mine.

Pervert.

If I type Kingdom, it's probably something pretty dirty though. Dirtier than what you were thinking, for sure.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Did i say that? Obviously not.
    Then dont use their lvl as an excuse

b:bye
    Shh, let the butthurt forum warrior have her fun.
    Yeah I'm so butthurt after rolling pendulum and LS b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Allure - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Yeah I'm so butthurt after rolling pendulum and LS b:cry

"Rolling" would imply that Crimson can actually win a PvP fight in fair circumstances.
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    "Rolling" would imply that Crimson can actually win a PvP fight in fair circumstances.

I rolled LS people just fine yesterday, by myself. 3vs1 even. What do they do next? Sit in SZ and talk ****. I even rolled the same people a few times and they received no help from LS.

Lvl difference? sure. But there isn't a single person in LS that can roll me, and I can roll everyone in LS. Some may requires a few proper crits, but I can beat them and they can't beat me.

Btw, i'm one guy. We have plenty more in kingdom and crimson who can do the same.
  • Homey - Harshlands
    Homey - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm tired of this crimson fails this and that, it doesnt exist out of 1 b:bye
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Rumors around Harshland are that LS is going to disbandb:bye

They will create a new faction called SZWarriors
    They will sit in sz and QQ all dayb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    About the rankings pre-oracle days. Those just showed who took work off that week to no-life a video game.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    I'm tired of this crimson fails this and that, it doesnt exist out of 1 b:bye

Thats cause all that say that get their **** kicked by u guys.. dont worry they only flame the bestb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    I rolled LS people just fine yesterday, by myself. 3vs1 even. What do they do next? Sit in SZ and talk ****. I even rolled the same people a few times and they received no help from LS.

Lvl difference? sure. But there isn't a single person in LS that can roll me, and I can roll everyone in LS. Some may requires a few proper crits, but I can beat them and they can't beat me.

Btw, i'm one guy. We have plenty more in kingdom and crimson who can do the same.

Oh, when I say Crimson, I mean the vast majority, typically the ones I PvP against. I'm not going to say the entire guild is horrible, because that isn't true of any faction. I've never fought you as far as I remember, so I can't say much about your PvP skills.

When we were KoS against LastStand, I laughed at their PvP skills too. :x Working with them now, I realize they're really trying to get better. Trying very hard. Hats off to GodsFear for heading that effort, but they still need time.
  • Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Trying very hard. Hats off to GodsFear for heading that effort, but they still need time.

They need time and some anger management treatment.. Had to put that BM on blacklist from so much spamming :/
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    If they need time why do they call themselfes a "PK guild"?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alex - Harshlands
    Alex - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Oh, when I say Crimson, I mean the vast majority, typically the ones I PvP against. I'm not going to say the entire guild is horrible, because that isn't true of any faction. I've never fought you as far as I remember, so I can't say much about your PvP skills.

When we were KoS against LastStand, I laughed at their PvP skills too. :x Working with them now, I realize they're really trying to get better. Trying very hard. Hats off to GodsFear for heading that effort, but they still need time.

The problem is a lot of us in kingdom and crimson don't "need" to learn how to pk solo or in a squad. We've done it enough before that we just go to work here. LS has zero squad pk organization. They don't assist targets, heck i doubt they even call out assist on targets.

Don't think i've seen you in-game either, but as i'm farming all you LS now when i'm bored of zhenning, i'm sure I will.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Not LS, lol. Pendulum.

They're learning. ;p I was PvPing with them today, it surprised me.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    This honestly is HILLARIOUS. The only people from harshlands that ever use forums is "crimdom" and they all get there facts wrong. Just the other day I got ganked by 3 kingdom, rolled em all. then they call 10 of there guildies and say i jumped them while grinding. So im here as a 4x while 10 kingdom 6x are there, and they yell at me calling me a SZ hugger, and a nerd, and a no-lifer. While they sit there with there nixes and fully maxed out wings, and there "over 9000 oracles." I have nothing against crim or kingdom, I acualy might join kingdom oneday (crim can go **** themselves) but they think there e-peen is huge. Just cuz they got land first, they think there godly. Which really, they were just the first day. They all brag bout getting it in under 30 mins, guess what, so did we.

Honestly, and about the whole numbers thing, yes we have numbers, but why you ****ing qq about it? whats the point of lvling up the guild if you dont need #'s. seriously guys.

Whoes inflating my e-peen now?

By the way, why is everyone ****ing flaming us? The servers been up for like 3 weeks and all people have done is power level, noone has done some serious pking yet, so theres no point in bloody yelling at eachother for anything. To the guy who thinks hes jesus who posted on last page who says he can roll any of us, I honestly doubt you could get godsfear OR Barbi down, let alone nova or thc. You may say they all fail, but thats just cuz everyone in every server ive ever been on always decides to beat the **** outa one faction, but were still **** at TW and everything. Just wait till PVP tw and then you guys can start to QQ
    Wonhalt
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    About the rankings pre-oracle days. Those just showed who took work off that week to no-life a video game.

Shut up. What people do with their time is their own damn choice. If they choose to devote themselves to the game, who are you to judge? They put in the effort, and you're just whining because you didn't. In case you haven't noticed, the "no-life" excuse is old and obsolete. Shut your mouth until you grow up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Just the other day I got ganked by 3 kingdom, rolled em all. then they call 10 of there guildies and say i jumped them while grinding. So im here as a 4x while 10 kingdom 6x are there, and they yell at me calling me a SZ hugger, and a nerd, and a no-lifer.

The other day I got ganked by 10 pendulum and rolled them all, on my way to town I saw 40 LS and rolled them all too, then I saw all of mercenary I stare at them and they died
    They all pm me a million insults after that

Amazing how we can all make up stuff from "the other day" uh b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Eragon - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    The other day I got ganked by 10 pendulum and rolled them all, on my way to town I saw 40 LS and rolled them all too, then I saw all of mercenary I stare at them and they died
    They all pm me a million insults after that

Amazing how we can all make up stuff from "the other day" uh b:cute

Im not some 8X from lc who thinks they are jesus. Spark erupt= cleric and mage dead.
    Thunder attcks and winged attacks=bm dead.
    There ya go.
    Wonhalt
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Im not some 8X from lc who thinks they are jesus. Spark erupt= cleric and mage dead.
    Thunder attcks and winged attacks=bm dead.
    There ya go.

Atheists dont think of themselves as jesus b:laugh
    And some attacks after that amazing claim.... very relevant?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Eragon - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Atheists dont think of themselves as jesus b:laugh
    And some attacks after that amazing claim.... very relevant?

Yes. Yes it is. So hows everyone's life?:P we all are one server and we should all get along <333 (I hate flaming, just cant stay mad at people.)

The only person who deserves to fail is Aurian?s[?

I IS TROLLLLL
    Wonhalt