Favourite starter city

2»

Comments

• AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear
    AngelOfLies - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    out of all of them, im gonna include the 4th city now :P, i love lost city, i love the layout, plume is confusing, and ether is so damn spread out. and raging tides, b:surrender, the banker and postbox r far from eachother, the pet manager is near the khataru pup, and x.x raging tides is THE most confusing starter city. lost is like go left to get to the blacksmith, merchant, tailor etc. go to the right for the elder, cube tele etc. (this is form the tele master btw) and ether is spread left to right, plume i still dont get it after like 1 lvl 19+ cleric and like 5 19+ archers b:cry
    Avatars: Name-Class-Lvl-Server-Guild-Activeness

AngelOfLies-Cleric-90 Sage-no guild-Not currently Active
    _CatGirl_-Veno-80-No Guild-Not Currently Acitve
    BlindingEdge-Seeker-6x-No Guild-Main
    DrawtheWaves-Sin-5x-No Guild-Active Alt
  • othella
    othella Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow, this thread is old.

Anyway, I'd have to say that my favorite is actually a tie between Etherblade and Plume City. I like them both equally, but for different reasons. Etherblade is easy to navigate and seems very much like an actual city, with people dueling and chatting and going about their business. (I also like the view from the top of the huge blade.) Plume City is calmer, almost dead at times, but I love how natural and serene it feels. When I first started this game an an archer on the Lost City server, I was amazed by the sight of Plume, the pool at the center, and its magnificent green tree.

Second would be Raging Tide. The colors and the details in this city are amazing, but I feel the layout could have been improved a bit. It's a pain to get into the city from the outside if you can't fly. However, the scenery OUTSIDE the city is unmatched by any other part of the map I've visited. I was enchanted by the area...it was quite a shame when both my Tideborn had to leave for that monstrous, laggy Archosaur.

Last is Lost City. I don't dislike it...it's organized and wide-open (which is inviting), but there's just nothing there that's particularly eye-pleasing aside from that. It's brown and blah.
    IGN: [Undecided]
    Class: [Undecided] Most definitely trying the Bard and Marksman classes. Also interested in the Assassin, Mage, Priest, and Protector.

Looking to join a guild once the game is officially released - one that is friendly, mature, and doesn't take itself too seriously. Recruit me?
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Where are the forum mods and gms when you need them?
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Where are the forum mods and gms when you need them?

At a tea party. :D