Pets

kiaz
kiaz Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
I would like to know how you get pets. I looked through the help and I couldn't find it. Did I miss it? If it isn't there, would you mind putting it there? Thank you. I can't wait to see how owning a pet works. :)
Post edited by kiaz on

Comments

• Roto - Heavens Tear
    Roto - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    kiaz wrote: »
    I would like to know how you get pets. I looked through the help and I couldn't find it. Did I miss it? If it isn't there, would you mind putting it there? Thank you. I can't wait to see how owning a pet works. :)

Well it all depends on what class you are. If you're a Veno then you'll get a quest at lvl 3(I think), which upon completion it should explain it for you.....But if you're any other class; then your only hope for getting a pet is to get an all class pet...these can be bought at a few of the cat shops around Arch for around 300k - 450k...Once you've bought one, you then have to take it to the Pet Trainer and 'hatch' it...and once you've done that, you open up the pet menu by pressing 'P' and bring out your new pet...
    "Hey, I don't make the rules, I just twist them to my purpose." -Celia (Order Of The Stick)
  • Belokk - Sanctuary
    Belokk - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    also all class pets cannot fight just to add