Wishper

Options
Niamy - Sanctuary
Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hya ^_^,

Just a simple siggestion, give the posibility to disable Wishper, cuz sometimes ppl spam with wishper to X to distract in TW, just that :)

Thx ^^

PS: Yes i know just we can blacklist, but i don't cant blacklist when i was in the battlefield.

b:bye
[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
Venomancer 82
Cleric 55
Barbarian 32
Wizard 54
Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
Post edited by Niamy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jordana_vale - Dreamweaver
    Jordana_vale - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hya ^_^,

Just a simple siggestion, give the posibility to disable Wishper, cuz sometimes ppl spam with wishper to X to distract in TW, just that :)

Thx ^^

PS: Yes i know just we can blacklist, but i don't cant blacklist when i was in the battlefield.

I've never been whisper spammed, but if I was I couldn't blist them. Unfortunately my blist is already full of World Chat spammers (wish they'd increase the price of Teleacoustics or something to fix that). Can't you go into your settings and remove the whispers from the Faction Chat and/or Team Chat and then use those tabs?

While on the subject of whispers though, I think it would be pretty handy to have the backspace key reply to the last person that Whispered you (like it does in many MMOs (City of Heroes comes to mind)).
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I've never been whisper spammed, but if I was I couldn't blist them. Unfortunately my blist is already full of World Chat spammers (wish they'd increase the price of Teleacoustics or something to fix that). Can't you go into your settings and remove the whispers from the Faction Chat and/or Team Chat and then use those tabs?

While on the subject of whispers though, I think it would be pretty handy to have the backspace key reply to the last person that Whispered you (like it does in many MMOs (City of Heroes comes to mind)).

Sadly u cant disable wishpers in any channels D=
    I suggest this also cuz sometimes i want a clear channel, and dont get distracted.

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...