Post edited by SilverTease - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lady - Harshlands
    Lady - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    no comment ...
    P.S. please ignore my typos b:cute

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4205/20090327212143.jpg

Nothing but a smack talking fool. My input may not be valued or important, but why did you even buy into it? The moron got you all riled up and you gave him exactly what he wanted. This is being discussed in another thread already but....I'll say what I believe. A faction member being stolen by another faction means one of three things.

1. The person that was stolen is a jerk that you probably don't want in your faction anyway, better to let people who have no loyalty go if they want to.

2. Your own faction is not doing things well and people are beginning to consider leaving. Perhaps they had a tiff with an officer or they just don't like how it's being run.

3. The person has decided that they have different values/goals than the faction and decides to look for one that matches their desires and values.
  • Taiyed - Heavens Tear
    Taiyed - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    no comment ...
    P.S. please ignore my typos b:cute

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4205/20090327212143.jpg

No one you talked to in that screenshot has anything to do with Legion. Did you post the wrong one maybe?
  • SilverTease - Heavens Tear
    SilverTease - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    it's not fair to any faction on heaven's tear to ignore them and do nothing about it.

btw.. forgot to mention... he's actually warning a non-TW, blue named faction with a PVP war b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Attitude Marshal ~
    b:pleased I love my Neph b:pleased
  • Lady - Harshlands
    Lady - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    it's not fair to any faction on heaven's tear to ignore them and do nothing about it.

btw.. forgot to mention... he's actually warning a non-TW, blue named faction with a PVP war b:embarrass

My post stands. If any one of those 3 reasons is viable, then another faction will succeed in taking the member whether you "do" anything about it or not.

If the post above yours is correct, then you got PMed by some random and he took you for a big fake ride.
  • Taiyed - Heavens Tear
    Taiyed - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Again, no one in the screen shot you posted is in Legion. Currently standing at the S auctioneer in Arch if you wanna verify my guild tag, but yeah... You took that guy for face value without even verifying he was an officer, or actually from Legion at all for that matter.
  • Psykottic - Heavens Tear
    Psykottic - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok whoever you are. You were not really talking to an officer in our faction. I am indeed the Leader Of Legion and the member in that screenshot of yours has never been in Legion. As far as us stealing members we really don't have to. We are a great, fun, and unqiue tw faction.We are actively recruiting so anyone that comes to us isn't our problem. Have you considered....just maybe it is your factions issue??

Psykottic

Leader Of Legion
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    tsktsk silvertease needs to do some research.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.