http://s5.tinypic.com/20swrox.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stonecrusher - Harshlands
    Stonecrusher - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    nice pics
    Just one question Epic
    There is no pic in which u are killing anyone.
    More like you are running b:chuckle
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It's actually very hard to take pics of that. The moment's lucky crit = oneshot and youre not ready to spam print screen :<. That's why frapsing ftw. I'll be sure to Fraps all the PvP ill get from now on to be able to throw in a video and let people make some love with it.

oh, oh. SSs.. :>

fxq6jc.jpg

igzzbp.jpg

m8nwbl.jpg

and best fo last:

28lyo2a.jpg

And Fowlkiller was asking how many it takes to kill him.. ahem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Stonecrusher - Harshlands
    Stonecrusher - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Thats more like it.b:pleased
    Pix posted by epic were **** compared to these.b:chuckle
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    Esty_bank - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

And Best Fo Last:

28lyo2a.jpg

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    If I type ******* it means Kingdom. Nothing else. Any other dirty meaning is in your mind, not mine.

Pervert.

If I type Kingdom, it's probably something pretty dirty though. Dirtier than what you were thinking, for sure.
  • Heineken - Harshlands
    Heineken - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well, I came from Sanctuary (PvE) server and Im still getting used to PvP... no secrets that Im not a good PKer hahahahahahha... and PK as a BM requires some play skills that I dont have yet (like stun lock), but I just want to say that I dont hate Pendulum or Mercenary... its good to have some factions that atks u! No pain, no gain!

I know I will die alot till I become a good PvP player... till there, I love those pk wars we have xD ... thats what is making me love Harshlands over Sanctuary.

Bakura:
    Aahhh c'mon man... u show the dmg on FowlKiller but he has 5k hp hahahaha... u took half and I rly doubt u killed him. And he has the advantage on your 1v1 meetings.
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options

Bakura:
    Aahhh c'mon man... u show the dmg on FowlKiller but he has 5k hp hahahaha... u took half and I rly doubt u killed him. And he has the advantage on your 1v1 meetings.

IIRC Fowlkiller was a BM... and around 6x...... 5k hp? Somebody give that guy a reset scroll plz?
    If I type ******* it means Kingdom. Nothing else. Any other dirty meaning is in your mind, not mine.

Pervert.

If I type Kingdom, it's probably something pretty dirty though. Dirtier than what you were thinking, for sure.
  • Apollo - Harshlands
    Apollo - Harshlands Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Here's a simple formula to calculate FowlKiller's IQ at any given time (yes, it changes!).

[# of characters he types lowercase] / [# of characters he types uppercase] * [HP]

99 times out of a hundred, that'll get you a 0.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heineken - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    He is a barb. O.O
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    He is a barb. O.O

**** I was about to say... 5k hp on 6x for a bm would be a huge loss of dex....

Pervert.

• Heineken - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    **** I was about to say... 5k hp on 6x for a bm would be a huge loss of dex....

Fail.

hahahahahahaha
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    nice pics
    Just one question Epic
    There is no pic in which u are killing anyone.
    More like you are running b:chuckle

Honestly, I don't care. I sat out out there calling out as many LS as I could for a good 15 minutes, so I was targeted the most. I still got what I wanted and it was a good laugh.b:laugh
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    Kiwi - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    O SHI-- MINDBLOWN! ls AND PEND WORKING TOGETHER!

Pervert.

• majero
    majero Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Epic you are the biggest wannabe on Harshlands. You world chatted several times about a simple PK war, which absolutely NO one cared about. Now you post this stupid thread? It's just a bunch of pics of you running away while getting attacked. Also, learn to play and put Damage in your log. Go back to your fail 5x on Lost City.
  • Epic - Harshlands
    Epic - Harshlands Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    majero wrote: »
    Epic you are the biggest wannabe on Harshlands. You world chatted several times about a simple PK war, which absolutely NO one cared about. Now you post this stupid thread? It's just a bunch of pics of you running away while getting attacked. Also, learn to play and put Damage in your log. Go back to your fail 5x on Lost City.

Right, no one cared about it. That's why there was a bunch of Crimson and Kingdom people there just watching? I'll admit that my screen shots are lacking a bit but there wasn't much to be done when LastStand had 5 people for every person we had. Assuming you're from Kingdom/Crimson that's something you guys have been lacking on a **PVP** server, if you guys wanted to hold hands and take over the map you might as well have gone to the new PVE server.

I was 7x on LC, go learn to troll better from Lessie.b:bye
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    majero wrote: »

Lol. Ever heard of basic pvp tactics? They include kiting. Yes, kiting. Now go read that guide before saying anything. And Damage log isnt needed unless you want to show off your crits, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    We're all friends now, anyway <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Esty_bank - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    We're all friends now, anyway <3

Does this mean that referee won't be able to make threads about kingdom's+crimsom's love?

Or now he will have to make one about LastStand's+Pend's love and Kingdom+Crimsom?

MY head is like blowing up!b:shockedb:shocked

Pervert.

• Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well Basically crimdon put laststand and pendulum on kos.
    so were all like "WHAT THE ****Z WHY DUNT WE ALLY UP FOR THIS WHOLE THING"
    and there all like "DOOD WERE SUPPOSED TO HATEZ EACHOTHERS"
    and we respond by saying "D00D IF WE TEAM UP WE CAN LAY THEM OUT"
    and then they get a huge erection at that thought.
    So yes, Referee will not have to post not only about crimdom, but.....lastendulum XD
    ps: before yall start taking a **** on my life, yes, I understand that, roughly, that was the most idiotic text ever.
    Wonhalt
  • _miyuki_ - Harshlands
    _miyuki_ - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Nice pics Bakurab:laugh

See u are the one that Killed me b:chuckle
    Asparagus does not count hes ****
    so it is safe to say it was u
    I do want another shot at u 1 on 1 in a lil while b:pleased lets see how that goes
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:victory good fights in HL so far, ... fun times. Hope we stay Friends. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moon - Harshlands
    Moon - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    PS: Fowlkiller: killed it... - Fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Nice pics Bakurab:laugh

See u are the one that Killed me b:chuckle
    Asparagus does not count hes ****
    so it is safe to say it was u
    I do want another shot at u 1 on 1 in a lil while b:pleased lets see how that goes

Me and Ligeia had some fun there ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _miyuki_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I see u have the lil chat there lmao it just cought me by surprise I thought it was only u as u saw i whent for u then i saw more lol ooops lol come on 2 or 3 agains lil ol me is not fair lolb:laugh
    But yes it was ok made me have a bit of more fun that day almost no one trys to PK me lol idky b:cute I feel left out b:cry b:chuckle
    and that was not most of the guld lol it was only a few of us ^-^ but fun fun
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It was actually more than full party of you. I'd say about two parties, because there was one party trying to do a FB and another that fought us when you guys went to the fb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Exactly how many people did AvengerZ have at TW when we fought? Not going to brag or spam 'lolbad,' just curious because the figure we usually throw around is 50 even though we really have no idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • _miyuki_ - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    we were trying to do an fb u got in the way so that happend
    I love that im being atkd more by Pendulum I feel part of this PVP thing I dont feel left out anymore b:victory so keep it up I have an endless supply of dolls and charms I always have so Im good the chances of me droping something are 0% and I avoid having a pink name its annoying b:chuckle

Oh my but whats this hmmmm oh no U didnt post a pick of u dead lol
    Nooo lets not put a pick of Bakura dead nu nu nu lets just put the pics of ppl I kill hmmmmm lol yeah b:laugh One day u will be killed by me and I will laugh as i do it b:pleased and that Archer that was with u as well
    I cant lvl that fast because I have a great social life and not on my **** infront of the computer 24/7 lol

So I really look forward to that day ^-^
    share a pic where u are dead lol U can be killed u know heheheh
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I have an endless supply of dolls and charms I always have so Im good the chances of me droping something are 0%
    I don't want 5x armor drops anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~