HH 90 armors

Options
draug
draug Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Barbarian
Was looking at the stats for the HH90 regular armor and the HH 90 gold armor. The basic stats for the two sets are the same, and the regular HH90 armor seems to have bonues that are more aimed toward a tank build barb. Is there any reason for a tank build barb to go with the HH90 gold armor?
Post edited by draug on

Comments

• Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    you ll find the stats for each piece of armor there : http://pw.sphere211.org/index.php?title=HolyHall

The name of the drops you need are the Chinese names.

And the bonuses you do get depending on the number of Gold equip you have
    Crazy Lion Set [4 items]
    [2] Items Grant + 10 Str
    [4] Items Grant Physical Damage Reduction +3%

Lion King's Set [6 Items]
    [2] Items Grant Attack interval -0.05
    [4] Items Grant Con + 15
    [6] Items Grant Critical + 3%

Crazy lion is Gold TT90

Lion King is Gold TT99
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • draug
    draug Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Thank you for posting the info about the gold armors, but as I stated I had already looked at the stats for the gold 90 and the regular hh90. The question I have is given the bonuses of the two sets is there any advantage for a tank build barb to choose the gold hh90 armor over the regular hh90 armor?

The regular hh90 armor has much more vit bonus then the gold hh90. The gold 90 gives strength, dex, a speed boost, and the damage reduction,
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    For looks maybe? b:chuckle
    To show off the that they have money to throw away despite being one of the most expensive classes in PWI? b:chuckle

Practically, I think no b:victory
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Gold TT90 isn't really worth it in my opinion.. I'm sticking with 77/79 molders until TT90 green.. they aren't that great.. but neither is TT80 green (except the bracers.. which i will be getting)... TT80 green souledges are needed for tt90 gold and not having to get that saves me lots of time and effort in TT mats haha
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Gold TT90 isn't really worth it in my opinion.. I'm sticking with 77/79 molders until TT90 green.. they aren't that great.. but neither is TT80 green (except the bracers.. which i will be getting)... TT80 green souledges are needed for tt90 gold and not having to get that saves me lots of time and effort in TT mats haha

TT80 gold is much better than the 79 plate. More pdef but most of all a lot more HP!!!! Pants maybe yeah not much diff between the 77 and 80 gold, though 80gold is still better (again more HP).

The TT80 gold boots however are ridiculously expensive and imho don't give that much of a benefit. Ill be using standard 3star for those.
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I know TT80 gold is much better.. but I dunno about the prices on HT.. but the prices for fengs steel is 1.2-1.5m each.. and the prices on mane is like.. 750k or something like that.. 2 fengs steel and 8 mane.. plus 18 subs at 60k ea.. thats around 10 million just for that plate.. not including shards/refining ...

I'll keep my corsaire plate that cost me like 400k with chips.. and another 400k to shard with beautifuls (thank you jolly jones)

When I actually hit 82+ and can open TT2-2 without begging for a 82+ to come along.. i'll start farming for tt80 gold just to have it .. but until then.. 77/79 molds will do

I'd have to sell my misty ring to get them.. and well.. no way haha

Edit: it just doesn't seem worth it for something you'll be getting rid of and not be able to sell later on.. i guess maybe use in a PK set if you don't wanna bind your tt90 .. so yea i'll be sticking with my 77/79 just for the sheer money saving