Male Venomancer class

wolfygetsu
wolfygetsu Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Suggestion Box
Should add a male venomancer class....If you did, I would pick it, also classes should not be gender specific...One should be able to be male or female no matter the class, classes should depend upon what someone wants
Post edited by wolfygetsu on

Comments

• Theavespade - Heavens Tear
    Theavespade - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You want to hatch eggs
    You want to feed pets and catch pokemon

If you got an itch then scratch it because you're a girl may as well play as a chick
  • EvilMarlon - Sanctuary
    EvilMarlon - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    it would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again
    just goooooooooo with the flooooooooowb:victory
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    it would be nice to be a male veno i tryed a veno and my dad saw me and he thought i was **** it took me a whole month for him to even talk to me again

In my opinion, playing a female character is not ****. Honestly, how is someone "****" if they find a female more attractive (even pixels) than a male?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Belokk - Sanctuary
    Belokk - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i actully think male venomancers might make a bit of sense seeing as the discription of them says some evolved from snakes and guess what

theres no female snakelike venomancer apperences

so its a possability for the male b:victory
  • Kieirranna - Lost City
    Kieirranna - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    it would be nice if ppl stopped posting this!! b:angry

that and the male/male-female/female thing

both are prob never gonna happen (sorry to say, no offence intended, just saying what me thinks) so u might as well stop posting it 20+ times over

thanks!!! b:cute
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    before you waste your time posting suggestions, please take the time to read the background history of PWI, and learn about Chinese mythology.... It would save you lots of aggravation and it would save us from having to read this silly threads...

Let me put this into perspective for you... Asking for a male venomancer is the same as asking why there are no male amazon warriors....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    it would be nice if ppl stopped posting this!! b:angry

that and the male/male-female/female thing

both are prob never gonna happen (sorry to say, no offence intended, just saying what me thinks) so u might as well stop posting it 20+ times over

thanks!!! b:cute

It would be nice if people stopped necromancing threads that have been dead for months.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Lady_Satsue - Lost City
    Lady_Satsue - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I support you. This is international not maylan or w/e. Also he asked what you thought not how much you can criticize him for asking what you think.

Basically, it would be much easier/appropriate to just say "I don't agree because of PWI description of Chinese mythology" or w/e

Regardless of how frustrated you get when you see this. Yes, I agree that the topic is overwhelmingly mentioned. Doesn't mean you have to insult people for no reason.

Do you have such a lustless life that the best thing you have to do with your time is search for threads to flame?
    Once again I agree with you! Have you seen the disregard today's youth show for heritage and history. It is time to break that boundary and try to be innovative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    before you waste your time posting suggestions, please take the time to read the background history of PWI, and learn about Chinese mythology.... It would save you lots of aggravation and it would save us from having to read this silly threads...

Let me put this into perspective for you... Asking for a male venomancer is the same as asking why there are no male amazon warriors....

It can't be that silly if you wasted so much time reading and posting. BTW any amount of time commenting like this is a waste. Therefor, you just posted the silliest thing on this thread. This is all common sense which seems to have escaped you a long time ago.

I SUPPORT THIS THREAD!!! REVOLUTION!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Again same thread.............. why ppl never check others threads for not duplicate it -.-

It has been answered many times already
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=158022
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    It should be obvious as to why it is brought up again. It is the same reason it has been repeatedly brought up b4. Someone that just started and doesn't understand typical forum conduct made a mistake. Seriously, why enter a thread for the sole reason of flaming it? Quite literally the very least you could do is be a little constructive when you do. (Share your opinion about the actual topic not about how much it has been posted. Did he put a post saying "Are you as tired as I am of seeing Male Veno posts?")

Simply said this is you "De de de de de"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Now I am not saying that you can't voice your opinion on the repeativeness of it. I am just saying it is absolutely PATHETIC to enter a post with the sole intention of flaming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It should be obvious as to why it is brought up again. It is the same reason it has been repeatedly brought up b4. Someone that just started and doesn't understand typical forum conduct made a mistake. Seriously, why enter a thread for the sole reason of flaming it? Quite literally the very least you could do is be a little constructive when you do. (Share your opinion about the actual topic not about how much it has been posted. Did he put a post saying "Are you as tired as I am of seeing Male Veno posts?")

Simply said this is you "De de de de de"

My intention isnt flaming against anyone or any thread but I post my opinion, duplicate post, I saw is her/him first post but ppl can search about what they want to know before made a new thread for it, same with other issues many duplicates threads

my share:
    I WANT A MALE VENO AND A FEMALE BARBS

cuz i meet many venos and they are guys and barb who they are gilrs..... -_-
    but almost now it is unavailable even at chinese version

My apologies If I hurt someone with my last post ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    My intention isnt flaming against anyone or any thread but I post my opinion, duplicate post, I saw is her/him first post but ppl can search about what they want to know before made a new thread for it, same with other issues many duplicates threads

I also apologize if you found my post offensive. About the fact that people can search the thread that is why I stated that new people might not know forum conduct.

I personally do research before I ask a question or submit a sugestion but I would never go out of my way to find out if it may be a multi-post. (I might check a page or two back at most) In my opinion once a post gets old enough to be past 3 pages back it is dead news and not that bad to be reposted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    This thread was made months ago and I bet you anything a moderator or admin will soon lock this and move this to the lower depths not just for being a dead thread but also for the flame war that's brewing here.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • kikiotamo
    kikiotamo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It can't be that silly if you wasted so much time reading and posting. BTW any amount of time commenting like this is a waste. Therefor, you just posted the silliest thing on this thread. This is all common sense which seems to have escaped you a long time ago.

I SUPPORT THIS THREAD!!! REVOLUTION!

b:laugh I totally love and support this thread too~
    You are clever~

b:chuckleI always have thought a male venomancer would be super cute~
    If you like things like Loveless, InuYasha, Chobbits and other such manga/anime, one would love a Male Venomancer~
    Even if Chinese mythology does not dictate, they should serve fangirls and videogame lovers alike b:pleased

Untilt then... I will just play my Venomancer and wait for the day they make male ones so we can play together in harmony~ b:surrender

(BTW, am I the only one that thinks Tideborn men look like homos? Just saying~)
  • Barbariankev - Heavens Tear
    Barbariankev - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    great a necro off something that gets suggested a few times each week*sarcasm*
    its impossible to always do the right thing we all make mistakes i am not different from that
    just try to be a good person

english isn't my native language so there might be a few spelling/grammatical errors in my posts
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The traditional trait for a venomancer is to be seductive, which is why venos is a gender specific class

Im not flaming this is the the answer thats been said 1,000 times.
    We get the patches from the other PW versions, so it would have to change in there, and it wont
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    The traditional trait for a venomancer is to be seductive

what, you trying to say males can't be seductive >=[??
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    what, you trying to say males can't be seductive >=[??

Im not saying this.
    Im quoting the response to all the other threads like this b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Just you can't Lusca, if you haven't noticed you're somewhat......fishy....b:surrender
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • XLusca - Heavens Tear
    XLusca - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Im not saying this.
    Im quoting the response to all the other threads like this b:chuckle

i know, i was just messing around lol
    Just you can't Lusca, if you haven't noticed you're somewhat......fishy....b:surrender

better!?! >=[
  • PrettyKittys - Harshlands
    PrettyKittys - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    MALE VEno= a ugly **** that looks like a human with ears b:shocked

its will ruin whole veno class b:sad
    I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon

A Proud Member Of: ****
  • HitsTwice - Raging Tide
    HitsTwice - Raging Tide Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It would be cool to have a guy venomancer, of course if there where male venomancers they would look nothing like the female ones. Likely they would look like that Inuyasha anime guy.
    Native Pride
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    they already said no
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Arthios - Raging Tide
    Arthios - Raging Tide Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    just posted a similar post but with added perks for PW if they actually did it...shouldve looked at the first page before posting though b:surrender
  • Vintersun - Sanctuary
    Vintersun - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think what makes the untamed race special is the fact that the barbs is the male and veno the female. But how do they make babies O.o?
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)Gotta Love Bunnies!
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think what makes the untamed race special is the fact that the barbs is the male and veno the female. But how do they make babies O.o?

a crane delivers them in the middle of the night when everyone is sleeping