Me AGAIN!

MissEbil - Heavens Tear
MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
I submitted a ticket but how the hell am I supposed to prove KSing without a GM being there to witness?
b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
Post edited by MissEbil - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    screen shots.

Please don't spam b:surrender
    Back.
  • MissEbil - Heavens Tear
    MissEbil - Heavens Tear Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'll SPAM until something is done that actually prevents this CHILDISH annoying behaviour!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of the VenoMafia.

b:flower Read my FanFic! b:flower
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=334222
  • Salvia - Heavens Tear
    Salvia - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You make me laugh, but I'm certainly rooting for you. ^.^ Something needs to be done about the oracle boss KSing. Though I have a feeling nothing will be done anytime in the future. -.-
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=968287001[/SIGPIC]
    ________Evil is calling her name. . .and she is answering________
    _____________________"Take me away."____________________
  • Illumminatti - Heavens Tear
    Illumminatti - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Of course, spamming the forums is not childish at all. You get 1 cardboard cookie for being so cool.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    There is no KS rule, so why would you even need to submit a ticket over it?
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    There is no KS rule, so why would you even need to submit a ticket over it?

If they do it constantly and don't have an oracle it could be considered af grieving.
    Back.
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Except according to OP, the "KS"er does have Oracles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • JohnnyTHM - Heavens Tear
    JohnnyTHM - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If they do it constantly and don't have an oracle it could be considered af grieving.

and u answered it yourself. IF no book... well i know we all have books so guess the bans are wrong then huh? so everyone (not just Enrage) that got banned should get theirs done huh?

GO PLAY ETHER SAGA AND QQ OVER THERE!!!
  • Sibyl - Heavens Tear
    Sibyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Miss, I know you're upset but spamming the forums doesn't help. Calm down and wait for the GM's to do something (which they won't but still...) *hugs*
    Level 74 before genies showed up o.o
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I always give warnings to my deliberate and persistant KSers before shooting them (not literally) and filing a complaint against them. As a result I've not once had to send a ticket of one yet. b:victory
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    easy asnwer... KS me.. i'll KoS
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    stop crying and submit a ticket.

btw these kids are funny... they misbehave here because in real life they're not allowed to. because... everyone knows what happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • PanaBella - Heavens Tear
    PanaBella - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You want some cheese with your whine? It's not that I endorse KSing. I just find it amusing how you get enraged by some players' needs of being the kings of Killstealing for some their ego or e-**** to get bigger...

Yesterday i witnessed the following @ Striped spider king :

The Line (about 6-8 Players): *waits* *whistles* *kills* *queues in again*
    Enrage Member: "Hi there, mind if i kill 10 Spiders here? Takes 5 minutes and after that I'll be gone"
    The Line: *starts arguing*
    Enrage Member: *starts killing Spiders*
    The Line: - "Enrage are Bloody KSers!" - "You should all be banned" - "[Language of Mordor, which i will not utter here]"
    Enrage Member: "If I'm called KSer i will at least not be called that without reason. Now I'll kill 30 Spiders..."

After that i left the scene. don't know how it ended.It somehow was redolent of a kindergarten. And i remembered two pieces of advice, my mother always gave me:
    You get, what you deserve.
    Saying bad words never helps to improve a situation...

PB
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'll SPAM until something is done that actually prevents this CHILDISH annoying behaviour!

Spamming the forums is also childish, annoying behavior. <.<

Geez, the more I hear about Enrage, the more they become my favorite faction to hear about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ^ Ah classic way to bring in-game behavior to try to bring people down in RL, btw how do you know if they are kids?

You cant prove that they dont have oracles.
    There is no rule in PWI that says you must make a line for this.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    stop crying and submit a ticket.

btw these kids are funny... they misbehave here because in real life they're not allowed to. because... everyone knows what happens.

Because in real life when you're killing somebody, an Enrage member would just let you and not interfere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited March 2009
    ^ Ah classic way to bring in-game behavior to try to bring people down in RL, btw how do you know if they are kids?

Did I say the person I was responding to was a kid?

No

Did I say they were acting childishly?

Yes!

Did I use the very words they used to describe someone else to describe how they themselves were acting?

Yes!

A childish temper-tantrum on the forums is still a childish temper-tantrum regardless of how old the person is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    quote a 'tantrum' from an Enrage member. I want to see.

xx I misread.

Just FYI. Enrage never tantrums. Unless cookies/food/mobs/our women are stolen. Then we'd have a problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited March 2009
    Because in real life when you're killing somebody, an Enrage member would just let you and not interfere.

that's nice!

PS: oh wait...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • doremi12
    doremi12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Any action or word by any player including guild activity that has the potential to cause damage and stressful gaming experience to other player in game can be considered and classify as harassment. If you encounter incident as such, please print screen and send to customer support.

On the incident that posted by Enrage member (Defected) claiming unfair advantage because the GM were helping other on their bosses resulting them the inability to kill steal the soul hunter from the group is funny. For a guild that constantly kill stealing oracle bosses complained about being kill steal.

Many and I support the divine action of that GM. These bosses take 3-5 hour to kill and are tiresome to try killing one. By helping these player in that process not only making their gaming experience more enjoyable but closer to your player base make the game more wanted to be play by many.

The raising in demand for action on a single Enrage guild kill stealing on quest bosses becoming alarming that PWI should consider appropriate action before they lost more player and should be treated with high priority manner.
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Holy god, I can't believe people are STILL whining about this. Lost City was fine, you tea party people need to get your act together. You look childish whining about ks'ing, there aren't any rules that state they have to wait in line, and if they have oracles they aren't griefing. A little patience should solve your problem.

Just goes to show, the best cooperators are on the PvP server, and the best cheaters are on the PvM server (well, except BLT lol)

On a side note, it *is* interesting how MMORPG's end up corresponding to real life a lot more than you'd realize. Think about it :)

/edit
    These bosses take 3-5 hour to kill and are tiresome to try killing one. By helping these player in that process not only making their gaming experience more enjoyable but closer to your player base make the game more wanted to be play by many.

My guild on LC killed a world boss in like 30 min or so. ... We've got 19 members. Let's not over-exaggerate, shall we?
  • doremi12
    edited March 2009
    Holy god, I can't believe people are STILL whining about this. Lost City was fine, you tea party people need to get your act together. You look childish whining about ks'ing, there aren't any rules that state they have to wait in line, and if they have oracles they aren't griefing. A little patience should solve your problem.

Just goes to show, the best cooperators are on the PvP server, and the best cheaters are on the PvM server (well, except BLT lol)

On a side note, it *is* interesting how MMORPG's end up corresponding to real life a lot more than you'd realize. Think about it :)

/edit

My guild on LC killed a world boss in like 30 min or so. ... We've got 19 members. Let's not over-exaggerate, shall we?

Point is LC is PvP server, and HT is not. Any guild doing what enrage did in LC will get they fair share of enjoyment but HT has it population just like to PvE makes things more complicated.

Enrage just taking advantage of being in a PvE server is all.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Did I say the person I was responding to was a kid?

No

Did I say they were acting childishly?

Yes!

Did I use the very words they used to describe someone else to describe how they themselves were acting?

Yes!

A childish temper-tantrum on the forums is still a childish temper-tantrum regardless of how old the person is.
    My reply was directed @ king solomong, you guys posted b4 i replied b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    doremi12 wrote: »
    Any action or word by any player including guild activity that has the potential to cause damage and stressful gaming experience to other player in game can be considered and classify as harassment. If you encounter incident as such, please print screen and send to customer support.

On the incident that posted by Enrage member (Defected) claiming unfair advantage because the GM were helping other on their bosses resulting them the inability to kill steal the soul hunter from the group is funny. For a guild that constantly kill stealing oracle bosses complained about being kill steal.

Many and I support the divine action of that GM. These bosses take 3-5 hour to kill and are tiresome to try killing one. By helping these player in that process not only making their gaming experience more enjoyable but closer to your player base make the game more wanted to be play by many.

The raising in demand for action on a single Enrage guild kill stealing on quest bosses becoming alarming that PWI should consider appropriate action before they lost more player and should be treated with high priority manner.

If the GM can drop me a lot of molds itll make my gaming experience pretty more enjoyable, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Enrage - We Eat.
    edited March 2009
    My reply was directed @ king solomong, you guys posted b4 i replied b:surrender

Oh, my bad. Can I suggest quoting them to avoid confusion in the future?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    You cant prove that they dont have oracles.
    There is no rule in PWI that says you must make a line for this.

b:bye

yes, that line thing IS stupid. no-one can deny it. but these problems with KS/farming at LC have an easy solution: PK. at HT people must send tickets or even beg to GMs to take a measure.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It's good to be a celebrity.

I wonder if people realize that 85% of Enrage is out of oracles.

I myself have not been to the oracle spawns in a few days.

Nah, the sheep can only read guild names, not individuals' names.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited March 2009
    It's good to be a celebrity.

I wonder if people realize that 85% of Enrage is out of oracles.

I myself have not been to the oracle spawns in a few days.

Nah, the sheep can only read guild names, not individuals' names.

do you also lie to your parents or just to PW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Talinnia - Heavens Tear
    Talinnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    do you also lie to your parents or just to PW?

Do you have proof, or do you just like to make accusations with no proof?
  • doremi12
    edited March 2009
    If the GM can drop me a lot of molds itll make my gaming experience pretty more enjoyable, too.

Like enrage enjoyment built upon other player sadness?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=225472

You guys not only fear to come to LC for real PvP but took advantage on PvE player, call them a PvP care bear when you guy PvP care bear hiding in PvE server?

Accused a GM helping other party on boss that you guy trying to kill steal but failed and complain about it?

PWI need to do something about this. In any MMO, especially in f2p, it is right to say that one grief player can cost 10 players to quit.