2»

Comments

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Soporific Whisper is usefull to kill clerics if u PVP
    It has his combos and is a cool skill!!
    Sleep> Mountain size > Undine Strike > Sandstorm > Stone rain if he havent die just use other skill and he should be death!!

yah it works... against clerics lvl 1-70 with max 3k hp or it's enough to tick their charms once b4 u die

soporific is a pvp spell w/o doubt and .. very very helpfull even with his very long cool down

about that pvp against cleric... i usually 1 hit them
    if u dont have sparks just heal urself and in the meawhile use FoW... when u finally have all sparks just let them put u to sleep again (so they cant stop ur next move).. after his 1st hit use undine strike, then soporfic and sage/demon spark.. next FoW (+God's Tea) and nuke him using BT... 7k+ dmg and bye bye cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    yah it works... against clerics lvl 1-70 with max 3k hp or it's enough to tick their charms once b4 u die

soporific is a pvp spell w/o doubt and .. very very helpfull even with his very long cool down

about that pvp against cleric... i usually 1 hit them
    if u dont have sparks just heal urself and in the meawhile use FoW... when u finally have all sparks just let them put u to sleep again (so they cant stop ur next move).. after his 1st hit use undine strike, then soporfic and sage/demon spark.. next FoW (+God's Tea) and nuke him using BT... 7k+ dmg and bye bye cleric

Lol i'm absolutely dying to get Sleep. Too bad i have other priorities with my money though. Only thing unattractive about this spell is its very small range.