function keys :'(

Lynaris - Sanctuary
Lynaris - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Venomancer
I have problems with the function keys!!! Every time I put something in the first bar it pops up in the second one. How do I stop that from happening>??

(i tried the 2 rectangles things but they didn't work. nor did the small circles at the end of each bar )

It's so annoying. Whenever I clicked on the little arrow to make other bars pop out an identical one with the exact same skills appear. What a waste of space.

If I can't stop duplicates, can someone please tell me how to do it so I won't see duplicates when I use different bars??

*** is there a way to do this w/out using the tab/` buttons??

Thx very much to anyone who replies. :)
Post edited by Lynaris - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    They're not duplicates. You get three hotkey bars per keyset (1-6 and F1-F6). The "first" bar is showing which bar is currently active (will fire if you press 1-6 or F1-F6). The other three are displaying your preset hotkeys. To make a different preset active, use ~ for 1-6 and tab for F1-F6.
  • Nyxeris - Sanctuary
    Nyxeris - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yes, but when I click on the arrow to open up the other bars the same skills always show up again :(
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You don't click on the arrow, you click on the box to the right of it, which is in the center.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Nyxeris - Sanctuary
    Nyxeris - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Is it the pic with the two rectangles? If it is I've tried it and the 'duplicates' pop again.