Zero's Suggestions

Options
EntityZero - Sanctuary
EntityZero - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Suggestion Box
I come from a pretty long line of MMOs, so this list is used to show some suggestions that I think would make this game that much more perfect.

Faction Suggestions:
-Faction Emblems:

The option to set a .jpg file as your "faction emblem" that appears in place of the icon next to your faction name above your character. Example: http://img13.imageshack.us/my.php?image=paladink.jpg

-Faction Alliances:
The ability for up to 3 factions to form an "alliance". This would give the 3 factions the ability to chat between each other in a new chat bar, as well as chat within the current !~ bar. During TW's you could bring alliance members into the fights. Alliances would cost a rather high amount of coins, as well as some form of prerequisite quest that each clan leader would have to do. Disbanding alliances would require a fee, and a wait time of 5 days or something like that.

-Faction Wars:
The option to declare war on other factions. When you see these people (pve server) you don't have to be in PK mode to kill them. Your name would NOT turn red after killing them, so no risk in dropping. You can simply fight each other. For the pvp servers, you just wouldnt go red. For this though, enemy faction members would have to be distinquishable. So i would recommend some form of icon next to their name to know that they are at war with you. Something like those dual swords that sometimes appear near your name when you are pvping.

-Faction UI Changes:
  • Faster refresh for when your members level
  • Allow spaces in the motto, more characters to be able to use.
  • Option to set a longer title, which would also display over your char's head
  • The ability to set the names of their ranks (Marshal, Executor, etc) and what privileges they have.

General Game Suggestions:
-Barbarians / Venomancers:
Yeah I know this has been brought up many times. But the beast form should match the humanoid form. This should be changed. Wolves should be wolves, tigers should be tigers, etc.

-Pets:
More dynamic. Pets should have random stats when catching them. I don't mean like completely random, but within a set bracket. Like say you catch a foxwing. It could have anywhere between 200 to 250 attack. This would eliminate equal pets, and force some competition because you can possibly have a pet with better stats than another, and vice versa. Would keep people catching pets to try to find one they like, and open up a market of trading pets for ones you like with the stats you want.

-Random Weather:
Any area around the game could get random weather at anytime. This can be disabled in the options so it doesn't drop your frame rate. Wouldnt you just love for your favorite area to start raining? Or those rainy dark areas to suddenly see some sunlight? I know I would!

-Faction Halls:
This is one thing I would LOVE to see ingame. Similar to mog houses in FFXI or clan halls in Lineage 2. The thing would be an instance place that faction members could get to. The building would be located within any town that all faction members could enter (as well as people within the squad of the members, so you can bring non faction members in that way). What's in here is debatable. I was thinking a buffer of some sort where you can buy hour to two hour long buffs from the npc. These would be weaker buffs than say what a cleric can give you, but it would still assist in grinding and pvp. The option for something like this though would require a weekly fee from the faction leader.

-Subclasses:
Not 100% sure if this would work out. The ability once you hit say... 100, to pick a class as your sub. There would be an NPC to switch between your main class and your subclass. Skills do not mix between classes. Stat points do not transfer over. IE: The sub would start at lvl 1 with 5 5 5 5 on the stats when first created. This could be designed in 2 ways:
Version 1:
All classes can sub any class. Can you imagine a barb with a bow and arrow shooting lightning bolts? Or being ressed by a barb? Or a human venomancer? Human venomancer. That causes problems because what would they be in beast form? This is where you get
Version 2:
Barbs and venomancers cannot be chosen as a sub. Other classes are all okay.

Honestly it would just be cool to do and keep ya playing on your same character without having to keep making new characters when you get bored. Subs could also be deleted (for a fee) and take a couple days to complete.

More to come.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by EntityZero - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wats a fraction b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • EntityZero - Sanctuary
    EntityZero - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    wats a fraction b:chuckle

Its called a little typo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingVegeta - Dreamweaver
    KingVegeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    hey i jusat acquired lvl 3 on my faction and was wondering where do i get or do the emblem thing i been searching the forums but i dont see any where to actually load it at?