Something Interesting

sephere
sephere Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Venomancer
I found something I didn't realize before, in here: http://www.ecatomb.net/petstat.php

Little Froggy:
hp: 2732 attack: 2104 P.def: 7097 M.def: 8280 accuracy: 1821 dodge:1214 attack per second: 0.8 movement speed: 7.7

Acicula Oddfeet Spawn:
hp: 2518 attack: 1947 P.def: 7137 M.def: 8327 accuracy: 1831 dodge:1323 attack per second: 0.8 movement speed: 7.1

According to this the penguin has similar stats compared to the rare froggy! (at level 90)
Just less attack.
So, if any of you don't have enough money or resources yet to get froggy, this one is pretty good for all around tank pet.
I think they're the ones outside of city of lost, on the hill.

Just thought it was interesting
Post edited by sephere on

Comments

• The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    funny thing about pets if you stay away from fads you can be competant and still unique

i got a stone skin undine in fb 19 and found it had good mdef
    i heard other than bears and frongs antelope pets had the "it" mark for magic tanks.

after some reasearch and a lot of lvling i found my undine had a little less hp and attack but better skills and mdef. out went the noisy annoying pup in stayed my cool topless daner undine.

i like her.
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.
  • Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    only one thing i can say is the jaden quinfu is awesome for tanking dmg
    most people go with the magmites, but i love my little buggy, its lvl 42 right now, has flesh ream bash and boost :D i've maxed boost on it, the self heal is awesome
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    only one thing i can say is the jaden quinfu is awesome for tanking dmg
    most people go with the magmites, but i love my little buggy, its lvl 42 right now, has flesh ream bash and boost :D i've maxed boost on it, the self heal is awesome

i got one of them too :)