Refine Stats.. Help

Nnn - Sanctuary
Nnn - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
hey i have two mirage celestones for my weapon to refine

what happends if it fails, wuld it downgrade my stats at all or effect my weapon?
BTW my weapon has been refined once already.
thanks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NNN-SANCTUARY

Comments

• OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    My understanding is that if the bow is unrefined to begin with, the bow will remain unchanged. If the bow was previously refined, then you lose any increases from the previous refining, and end up with the bow as it was before the previous successful refinements.

Using special materials for the refining process (CS items) can increase the chance for success and/or prevent losing refining levels in case of failing the refining process.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hey i have two mirage celestones for my weapon to refine

what happends if it fails, wuld it downgrade my stats at all or effect my weapon?
    BTW my weapon has been refined once already.
    thanks.
    If you have any + to your weapon, and the refine fails... unless you have a dragon orb, it will reset the weapon to base stats again and remove the +. I suggest any refining above +1 that you use dragon orbs. They might be a bit spendy after a while, but i've had 7 refines fail in a row. The loss in celestones was more than had I bought a cpl gold and got me an orb. Sadly.. that was a level +1 refine attempt no less.

~S