WhiteSeeD = Galbadia (and news on Arch. Walk Parade)

Options
Keliahar - Sanctuary
Keliahar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Well I'm sure allot of people probably don't care but I thought I'd make it known. (Yeah I'm just a Marshal but the Leader and Directer are kinda off being lovely dovey right now so someone has to be the active lead right?)

Due to issues with our old name of WhiteSeeD (Some thought us racist and others thought us inappropriately perverted b:shocked) we came to the unanimous decision that it was time to get a new name.

Being a guild full of nerds we chose to keep the Final Fantasy VIII reference so we're now known as Galbadia.

I doubt there will be an Archosaur walk parade this sunday due to the lovey dovey couple but there will be one in the future soon enough. Also we're working on several more fun events for the future.
P.S. We're recruiting 30+ active players who're interested in fb/tt/tw and are willing to help work on new events. b:bye
Post edited by Keliahar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Everyone says they're interested in TW, and the few that actually do it, are paid to. and yes, I'm sure you all know which Faction leader has all the noob faction leaders standing with him ready - outbidding those who actually DO want to TW, by giving them millions to protect his lands. b:bye
  • Keliahar - Sanctuary
    Keliahar - Sanctuary Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Eh, if/when we do TW it will be a while yet. We're not serious about being gung ho and taking over the world map or anything. It's just something that we'll do more for fun than anything I imagine. Just a way to see how well our teamwork pans out in a pvp type situation.

(>_> And could we please not drag drama into here? T_T I'd prefer to stay out of that sort of thing b:surrender)
  • scionofchaos
    scionofchaos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Being a guild full of nerds we chose to keep the Final Fantasy VIII reference so we're now known as Galbadia.

Thought that name sounded familiar. It has been a while since I played that game. And I have seen that parade. All I can say is. To each their own.
    Do not walk behind me, I will not lead
    Do not walk in front of me, I will not follow
    Do not walk beside me, This twisted road I must walk alone
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lol I could imagine someone who has not ever played ff8 coming up with some odd backstories for that name. Good luck with your new one, and your parade, but prepare to face my wrath if you disrupt traffic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.