Did Everyone Have A Nice Jolly Week?

2»

Comments

• Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I loved the event. After February its nice to see that we got something good, and the males were able to gain exp to not just the females.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Next time he'll be renamed to Wolly Jones. :P
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • nini09
    nini09 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    didn't do a single jolly jones quest, and i'm fine with that.
  • EGiFZ - Heavens Tear
    EGiFZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I realize not many comments have been posted, nor' has many voted on the subject title! It seems some peeps have mislead and turned this poll into a bias category.

Please stay on topic and not other situations that had worsened the past jolly event!

Thank You,

EGiFZ
    Leader
    Liberatos
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dieseasily
    dieseasily Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I had a grand old time with it. I started with about $10 in the bank before the event started. I purchased the angel babies then used them on myself to get 30 boxes which I opend and kept for myself. I then went to the auction house, spent the $400k I had on 3 more gold, got 10 angel babies and sold them to other players for 50k each(yes I was a greedy one). I continued to do this for several hours the first day till others cought on and started doing the same thing.

At this time I have 18 gold, 1.2 mil., a bunch of good armors, paid for alot of my pricey spells, and a really nice weapon that I wanted, all from the first day. I stopped after that because the gold prices were getting out of hand. When I started the gold was 116 to 125k each, by the end of the 1st day the gold was 160k and up. in total I think I earned about 8 mil.
    Dumb people are blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. - Patrick Starfish