Beloved Bashing Bosses (Need Help?)

Comments

• dawhitemage
    dawhitemage Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Removed, you may want to edit out that last part, as I have in the quote above. GM's will ban for that.

Also OP edited further. Levels updated, inactives removed to the greatest extent I know of.

O . o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A wise man speaks because he has something to say; a fool because he has to say something. - Plato
    Wolfteam (softynx) IGN: 547212436 ;) (this is a fps game so in no way competes with pwi lulz)
  • Vizula - Sanctuary
    Vizula - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm sorry Hisuna, I do like helping, but I took a vacation for a few months and have now just recently gotten back into playing PWI, but as for now, I can't offer much help, I'm still in my 60s, so have a long way to go to catch up to where I want to be.

If there are people that do need help with something I can handle, and I am on and on my highest lvl character, then of course I'd be happy to help, but as I am currently lvling alts, as well as my main and also involved in playing another server, I don't know what my time involvement will be on Sanctuary.

Again, I'm sorry I couldn't be more help, but possibly in the future I can.

I do know that I can tank Suzerick, Krixxix, Chi'in, Quillhog King, Slitt, all bosses in fb 59, Wyvern and Fushma in fb 51, all fb 51 culti bosses, and with cleric's help the big dude in fb 51. So if anyone does need help and they can catch me online I'd be happy to help, it's just the matter of being online that's the problem. lol
    If you want to be somebody, and you want to go somewhere, you better wake up and Pay Attention.

b:victoryb:cool
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I'm sorry Hisuna, I do like helping, but I took a vacation for a few months and have now just recently gotten back into playing PWI, but as for now, I can't offer much help, I'm still in my 60s, so have a long way to go to catch up to where I want to be.

If there are people that do need help with something I can handle, and I am on and on my highest lvl character, then of course I'd be happy to help, but as I am currently lvling alts, as well as my main and also involved in playing another server, I don't know what my time involvement will be on Sanctuary.

Again, I'm sorry I couldn't be more help, but possibly in the future I can.

I do know that I can tank Suzerick, Krixxix, Chi'in, Quillhog King, Slitt, all bosses in fb 59, Wyvern and Fushma in fb 51, all fb 51 culti bosses, and with cleric's help the big dude in fb 51. So if anyone does need help and they can catch me online I'd be happy to help, it's just the matter of being online that's the problem. lol

lol it's okay. As I stated in my event thread, most requests come directly to Beloved members these days, particularly me and Vinny. I appreciate the assistance of all our volunteers, but that is what you all are, volunteers who have offered their personal time to help out fellow players. As such none of you should feel bad about the amount you can or can't do, so long as you have the will to help when you are able.
    O . o

(/)_(/)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    I finally reached level 90. I think I may be the slowest leveler in the game. b:victory

I combined TT90 HA with Arcane armor and it actually looks really cool. One person even asked how I was able to combine fashion items with my armor lol. (they were mistaking trhe tt90 arcane pants for a fashion item) I'll post a picture later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladecutter - Sanctuary
    Bladecutter - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hisuna, im slower than you... <.<

btw: ive been receiving request for help too lately ^^
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    good, hard work and helping others is good for you. plus less work for me. *gigglefit* j/k j/k always happy to help.

here's the pic I promised, combo tt90 HA and AA, looks cool right?

Armor combo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    good, hard work and helping others is good for you. plus less work for me. *gigglefit* j/k j/k always happy to help.

here's the pic I promised, combo tt90 HA and AA, looks cool right?

Armor combo.

looks cool, now, if i could get to 90 to use my armor... maybe i should stop seeing forums..
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    i can tank every boss/fb boss thats my name isnt on there right now as long as i have a cleric.

for krimson and kong i need a decent cleric though, like 7x or higher probably.

my time now though is.. pretty limited between what i do in game and rl i also afk alot while i am online. i will always reply to pms if i can, if i dont reply it means i am either afk or just dont have time to type.
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Damewort - Sanctuary
    Damewort - Sanctuary Posts: 573 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I guess, can add me too:
    Can help with pretty much all bosses except Krimson, DoD. Haven't dared to try to tank them yet. For Mantavip I need cleric, but for Jewel cleric might be desirable. Got to check if I can stand Jewel's aoe only with pots.
    Can help with FB19-89.

Mostly, I am not helping with any bh, unless I need them too. I still consider that mostly you can make squad with your own levels. Only exception to me helping in bhs are friends and guildies.

Time - I am online almost every day at server's night time/mornings. I will help unless I am busy with something.
    Little note - if I answer with smilie, that means I am spam healing and can't answer in full sentences. I will get back to you as soon as I am done. So be patient and don't think it is cause I am ignoring you or trying to insult.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    i can tank every boss/fb boss thats my name isnt on there right now as long as i have a cleric.

for krimson and kong i need a decent cleric though, like 7x or higher probably.

my time now though is.. pretty limited between what i do in game and rl i also afk alot while i am online. i will always reply to pms if i can, if i dont reply it means i am either afk or just dont have time to type.
    I guess, can add me too:
    Can help with pretty much all bosses except Krimson, DoD. Haven't dared to try to tank them yet. For Mantavip I need cleric, but for Jewel cleric might be desirable. Got to check if I can stand Jewel's aoe only with pots.
    Can help with FB19-89.

Mostly, I am not helping with any bh, unless I need them too. I still consider that mostly you can make squad with your own levels. Only exception to me helping in bhs are friends and guildies.

Time - I am online almost every day at server's night time/mornings. I will help unless I am busy with something.
    Little note - if I answer with smilie, that means I am spam healing and can't answer in full sentences. I will get back to you as soon as I am done. So be patient and don't think it is cause I am ignoring you or trying to insult.

Linked your names to both of your posts as updates. SuiRyuJin, thank you for your continued support and for helping Sanctuary as a server.

Damewort, thank you for volunteering to help out , it's always nice to see.

On another note, I have recently activated our appointment scheduling application on the website. Since I don't think the GM's will allow me to post directly to our site, you'll have to go and look for yourselves. You do not have to be a member of the site to use this new application.

There are many details that I have yet to sort out. All schedulings currently link back to me, so I can take care of them.

EDIT: 777! Lucky post!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deathsscion - Sanctuary
    Deathsscion - Sanctuary Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Do you know the boss "Rongyan"? This thing has been sitting in the quest list for months and no one is brave enough (or crazy enough) to fight him. Quest started in the mid 80s and just a quick warning. My attempt to fight him felt like going against Jewel on steroids.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    Do you know the boss "Rongyan"? This thing has been sitting in the quest list for months and no one is brave enough (or crazy enough) to fight him. Quest started in the mid 80s and just a quick warning. My attempt to fight him felt like going against Jewel on steroids.

I do not know this boss. Do you still need it? I will go and look it up on the database now.

I don't see anything about this boss in the database, I will try google lol.

Went to other versions and I may have found it. Is this it?

http://www.pwdatabase.com/mob/7091

If so we can kill that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    got 90, YAY

umm, yeah, thats all, i still help when i can
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited November 2009
    got 90, YAY

umm, yeah, thats all, i still help when i can

Congratulations on 90 lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silen_arrowz - Sanctuary
    Silen_arrowz - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    may nd help with fb19 4 tibeborn soon
  • Silen_arrowz - Sanctuary
    Silen_arrowz - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    oh and fb49 4 my archer
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    may nd help with fb19 4 tibeborn soon
    oh and fb49 4 my archer

We don't normally respond to requests directly from this thread, check for us online through PM, or you can setup a specified appointment time to get it done through our website. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serrinity - Sanctuary
    Serrinity - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I'm a little confused who exactly I need to contact. I'm not sure if I need only one of the listed people or both, or for the ones requiring a cleric if you have a cleric that can help or what. I'm not sure what WCDI means either. So I'll just post the bosses I need and if you could explain it a little better that'd be great.

I need Jewelscalen, Gargantakong King, Eyes of the Krimson, Dragon of the Depths, and Mantavip. I'm not really sure if I need to find anyone else in my faction to help or not. My faction has some high leveled players but it seems they are never on at the same time I am. I can probably find some to help if need be.

After this is explained, I can use the scheduler but I'd prefer if you set your own time of when it's conviniet for you guys to help. I'm available pretty much all day. I'm in central time zone so I'm available from about 9am (possibly earlier) to 10pm central time almost every day of the week. I'm in no hurry. I'd just like to finally get these boss quests done.

I think it's great that you're doing this. Maybe once I get to level 90 or so I'll do something like this. I already planned on making my own faction when I'm a high level to help people out. This really is a great idea and it's very kind of all of you. :)
    Leader of EdensStar
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    I'm a little confused who exactly I need to contact. I'm not sure if I need only one of the listed people or both, or for the ones requiring a cleric if you have a cleric that can help or what. I'm not sure what WCDI means either. So I'll just post the bosses I need and if you could explain it a little better that'd be great.

I need Jewelscalen, Gargantakong King, Eyes of the Krimson, Dragon of the Depths, and Mantavip. I'm not really sure if I need to find anyone else in my faction to help or not. My faction has some high leveled players but it seems they are never on at the same time I am. I can probably find some to help if need be.

After this is explained, I can use the scheduler but I'd prefer if you set your own time of when it's conviniet for you guys to help. I'm available pretty much all day. I'm in central time zone so I'm available from about 9am (possibly earlier) to 10pm central time almost every day of the week. I'm in no hurry. I'd just like to finally get these boss quests done.

I think it's great that you're doing this. Maybe once I get to level 90 or so I'll do something like this. I already planned on making my own faction when I'm a high level to help people out. This really is a great idea and it's very kind of all of you. :)

Well to start off, WCDI Means "Who can do it". Those lists unfortunately are not up to date because I haven't had much time to sit down and go throught them. But they are accurate as to who is listed under them.

The bosses that I put in red I am capable of doing myself, and I would be happy to help you with them once I get home, which is about 6:30 PM Eastern (on weekdays). Eyes of the Krimson we can get done as well, I just can't do it myself.

The scheduling system should not allow you to choose a time that I will not be online, as I am the only one it is currently set up for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serrinity - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    And by doing it yourself, I'm assuming you mean alone without a cleric or anything?

And just one other question. If I use the scheduling system to pick a time, will it be Eastern time or my own time zone? For example, if I selected 8pm would it be 8pm Eastern, meaning 7pm my time, or 8pm my time, which will be 9pm Eastern? I just want to make sure I'm on the at right time. lol

Thank you for answering so quickly and although you haven't help me kill the bosses yet, thank you in advance for your help.
    Leader of EdensStar
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    And by doing it yourself, I'm assuming you mean alone without a cleric or anything?

And just one other question. If I use the scheduling system to pick a time, will it be Eastern time or my own time zone? For example, if I selected 8pm would it be 8pm Eastern, meaning 7pm my time, or 8pm my time, which will be 9pm Eastern? I just want to make sure I'm on the at right time. lol

Thank you for answering so quickly and although you haven't help me kill the bosses yet, thank you in advance for your help.

Yes, the ones I highlighted I am capable of doing solo.
    I work a lot during the week, so my time in game on weekdays is fairly limited, not to mention Christmas right around the corner lol. As far as the scheduler goes, it's based on Eastern time. So for you it would be 1 hour earlier than it says.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serrinity - Sanctuary
    edited December 2009
    Alright. Thanks for explaining. I set up a time, but with tomorrow being Christmas eve I understand that you may be busy. I don't do much on Christmas eve myself, and my family comes over for Christmas, but they don't stay long. If this time doesn't work for you with Christmas so close, I'll try and make another appointment for the day after Christmas if that works. I'm in no hurry. I'm just very thankful that you are willing to take your time to help others with these bosses.
    Leader of EdensStar
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Hey his count me in for it for the boss killing thing i tanked all quest bosses other than Krimson didnt try it out yet but yeah if u need bosses just pm me ingame if am free i will do it :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Qingzi - Sanctuary
    Qingzi - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Can someone help with Slither and one other boss around that area?
  • Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary
    Lunk_Warleg - Sanctuary Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sorry for the delay!
    If you still need Slither, just PM me when ingame and I will try to get back to you asap.
    If you know some other members of the Beloved and have their IGN, you can PM them as well. Just that I am mostly logged on and you have a better chance finding me. I may not be able to kill the boss, but I will help you to do so.

~Lunko
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Albester - Sanctuary
    Albester - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My thanks to DeafForest, Kymi and their friends for helping me with FB59 last night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    I am somewhat sad to say this post must be closed. It had a good run, and we were able to help a lot of folks, but as I have been absent due to real life complications the faction has steadily dwindled down and may soon breathe it's last. I am still unable to return so I wish everyone well, and to those of you who know me (which probably isn't many anymore since many older players have been driven out) it's been fun playing with you guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I am somewhat sad to say this post must be closed. It had a good run, and we were able to help a lot of folks, but as I have been absent due to real life complications the faction has steadily dwindled down and may soon breathe it's last. I am still unable to return so I wish everyone well, and to those of you who know me (which probably isn't many anymore since many older players have been driven out) it's been fun playing with you guys.

Well, I remember you and Vinny_D. You guys were always helpful. Wishing you all the best in real life. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Well, I remember you and Vinny_D. You guys were always helpful. Wishing you all the best in real life. b:bye

I remember you as well. Thank you for the happy wishes. :) I wish it was on better terms.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Archville - Sanctuary
    Archville - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I did not know you but it doesn't matter. My best wishes to you with anything you'll be doing in real life. :D
This discussion has been closed.