SUP y'all i have a question

Options
Aurian - Harshlands
Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Blademaster
So i have a question, some people say that 50 vit is more than enough for WR with the exception of axe users.

I use axe so should i stick with 3 str 1 dex 1 vit build or should i (since i already have 50 vit) stop stacking vit and go 3 stregh 2 dex every lvl?

Thk in advanceb:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Aurian - Harshlands on

Comments

• Jasili - Heavens Tear
    Jasili - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    And to me it would be good to know this answer ... b:shocked
    b:shocked
  • Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear
    Samsamsimply - Heavens Tear Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You could always split the difference and go with a 6str/3dex/1vit every other level build. I capped my Vit at 55 at level 51 i believe, So far I have not had any interest in adding more Vit. I usually make sure my gear has the Hp bumps and with those I am up over 3k Hp, and at my level, it seems to be plenty for everyday grinding and questing. I do have to say though I am a dual build with Swords being my primary, Axes, I use for Fb's and instances with multiple mobs, when the Aoe's come in handy.

So, with that being said I have a higher level of Dex than you and results in more hits and more crits, so a lil bit quicker kills. I do have to level down my axes to use cause I dont have the STR, but have not had any issues.
  • PXRage - Heavens Tear
    PXRage - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    70~80 vit (with equip adds)
    minimum str for axe weilding (without equip adds)

rest into dex.
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Seems quite a few people don't realize how useful VIT is. b:bye
  • Bobncut - Sanctuary
    Bobncut - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The "50-VIT-cap rule" is just somebody's way of simplifying the fact that the tradeoffs between VIT and other attributes changes as you gain levels. You have more skills to avoid magic damage from mobs now, so you don't have as much of that need for HP. Also, by the 60s or 70s at least it is more practical to do some gear refining or to add HP shards, so you have more of that alternative way to get HP. The differences between a block of points in one skill or another are starting to add up, so they are noticeable in the 50s or 60s and keep getting bigger. None of this, though really says one thing so totally dominates another that there is a single build everyone should follow. Examine what you like to do in the game and make your choices to fit that. You will have tradeoffs you have to make (ask xAsch about his luck hitting a same-level pure-DEX archer for example), but nobody can tell you the ones you chose were clearly wrong if you like playing the character you built. And, if you don't, you can restat.

So, instead of a cap-VIT-at-50 rule, I propose a new rule: Stop reading guides by level 50.
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I have vit 3 and mag 3. No mayor issues so far on PVE.
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I have vit 3 and mag 3. No mayor issues so far on PVE.

b:laughb:laugh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]