Deadly Shot And Sharpend Tooth Arrow

Options
Nnn - Sanctuary
Nnn - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Archer
im wondering should i max these?

i have dealy shot atm at lvl 1.. its slow cast but NICE damage
and with sharpend tooth, i dont no if i should get

im guessing deadly shot wuld be bad in duels. cause its slow charge.. in pk it will be handy as an opener, but TW?.

anyways what u rekon if i shuld max em or not

THANKS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
NNN-SANCTUARY
Post edited by Nnn - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Nnn - Sanctuary
    Nnn - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    bump up, anyone with an reply is sharpend tooth arrow worth getting and deadly shot?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NNN-SANCTUARY
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    max sharpened tooth. its useful in hh/fb parties and pvp.

at lvl89+ take aim>deadly shot.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    All skills are worth getting, but you should also have your own priorities because you should also be leveling some of your skills.

Some skills should be left on level 1 (making them efficient) other skills should be maxed (making them expensive but powerful). But different players can reasonably make different decisions about which to do, and in which order.

Sharpened tooth arrow can be handy, for example, when your cleric has pulled aggro and you want to keep her alive. With its AoE you can pull lots of aggro on yourself -- you might die, but your cleric might live which means she can resurrect you. (Unless, of course, she thought resurrection was worthless. ...ideally, you should be talking with your clerics ahead of time and be getting to know them. And if they do not like talking with you maybe you should assume they have good reasons for not wanting to talk with you.)

Sharpened tooth arrow also has other uses. For example, when you fight something with millions of HP, or which hits harder after having taken some damage, or whatever, sharpened tooth arrow can be useful.

You might be able to find other uses for sharpened tooth...

However, deadly shot? Deadly shot has not been particularly useful to me, because of its channeling time. Maybe later...
  • rugal
    rugal Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Youre lv 50+ and you seriously dont know what to do with deadly shot? Opening shot, where the charging doesnt matter...

Sharpened tooth wont be useful til it hits like 10% at lv 69. If you got the mohey, go for it, but be aware that it costs 3 million to max for a pretty mediocre effect, at least at lower levels.