Jolly pls dont ever come back again.

Ufo - Dreamweaver
Ufo - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Spend real $$ and get some Mold, Pots or Shards is fine,
but $$ can buy Exp and Levels is really ruining the game.
Cmon, it makes the game so unbalance.
Please get lost and never come back, Jolly.
Post edited by Ufo - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    please stop crying on the forums, i see those oracles for sale for 30k coins all over. whats your problem just go grind a little.

Besides they are paying for the game and ur just leeching off them.
  • Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary
    Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Sure i can see the event being alright on older server for the lower lvls to have a chance of catching up, but having this event on the new server is another path to making things imbalanced, stacks and stacks of beautiful shards already?!..Then theres the people who save gold and use cash shop frequently, they must have enjoyed in event like this quite a bit, cmon now, give the people who don't use cash shop very often a chance too..i personally think this event being thrown out on the new server is ridiculous. Not trying to start something with anyone, but this is just my opinion, sure they are paying to be able to due the event, some are anyway, but it seems the ones who don't are getting left behind again. Sure they can buy the oracle books/shards/scarlet fruit etc., but its obvious the ones who bought ga's to recieve a gigantic stack of lucky boxes were able to earn way more and jump ahead in front of everyone else a lot more. The differance in the levels now in dreamweaver has now skyrocket due to this event, i think it would have been better off for this event to only be on the older servers for the lower lvls to have a chance to catch up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lvl 4x Fist-Bm- Keita, Lvl 6x Cleric- Shinron, Lvl 6x Veno- Sierna (Sanctuary server)

Lvl 3x Fist Blademaster (Dreamweaver server)

Leader of Exceed faction- Together we will exceed beyond all limits b:cool.

"Death will follow you, no matter where you go"...
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    please stop crying on the forums, i see those oracles for sale for 30k coins all over. whats your problem just go grind a little.

Besides they are paying for the game and ur just leeching off them.
    They can still pay for the game without going from lvl 1 to 63 in 3 days, like someone did in harshlands. I wanna see someone farm the required in game coin for that rofl b:chuckle
    b:bye

Btw what happens in HT, LC and Sanc is DIFFERENT than the new servers, on the 3 old ones you already got established guilds and a ton of 8x & 9x, those who use these oracles wont suddenly become the top.
    On the new ones using this gets you to the top, lil detail uh?
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary
    Keita_ibuki - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I know some may agree with me on this and some won't, but its just my personal opinion, that's all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lvl 4x Fist-Bm- Keita, Lvl 6x Cleric- Shinron, Lvl 6x Veno- Sierna (Sanctuary server)

Lvl 3x Fist Blademaster (Dreamweaver server)

Leader of Exceed faction- Together we will exceed beyond all limits b:cool.

"Death will follow you, no matter where you go"...
    edited March 2009
    The facts:

1. Patches come "as is" and can't be changed, what happens on old servers happens on new ones.
    2. They pay for this game, so what if they get a unfair advantage? don't like it, pay money also and you can be cool to.
    4.There is never balance anyways! As soon as one faction starts to show signs of being stronger than others everyone flocks there like the little gold diggers that they are. On HT radiance has I think 24 lands now? and all the cities except for DWP. With that money they can pay every member 1mil per week and still have like 50mil to spare. On LC i believe there is 2 or 3 guilds that own almost all of the map.
    Why don't you make posts on how unfair it is that all the high lvls group together and refuse "noob low lvls" to enter their factions simply so they can line their own pockets?

Being the highest lvl/richest person/reddest name/*insert any other meaningless thing here* means nothing. You are not going to get good SAT's, your boss won't pay you more and chicks wont love you and NO you wont get laid because of it. Go play a FPS if you want to be the "best" and have you own brand of mice/vid cards/etc(Fatl1ty for eg.) Mmorpgs are supposed to revolve around teamwork. Coming to the forums crying because a group of ppl are doing better than you just shows weak character.
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The facts:

1. Patches come "as is" and can't be changed, what happens on old servers happens on new ones.

What would make you assume they can't turn off an event for a particular server?

You do remember fairly recently when they decided to have an event disabled on the pve servers.
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    The facts:

Why? I dont see x-mas blessing on new servers, that event is still around on old ones as far as I know.
    2. They pay for this game, so what if they get a unfair advantage? don't like it, pay money also and you can be cool to.
    Unfair advantages were acceptable, easy charms, dolls, in game coins, mijis, etc. was fine, 70 lvls in 2 days is not fine.
    4.There is never balance anyways! As soon as one faction starts to show signs of being stronger than others everyone flocks there like the little gold diggers that they are. On HT radiance has I think 24 lands now? and all the cities except for DWP. With that money they can pay every member 1mil per week and still have like 50mil to spare. On LC i believe there is 2 or 3 guilds that own almost all of the map.
    idc bout ht and lc.
    Doesnt apply to new servers, yet.
    Why don't you make posts on how unfair it is that all the high lvls group together and refuse "noob low lvls" to enter their factions simply so they can line their own pockets?
    Coz that's a decision made by gamers.
    Being the highest lvl/richest person/reddest name/*insert any other meaningless thing here* means nothing. You are not going to get good SAT's, your boss won't pay you more and chicks wont love you and NO you wont get laid because of it. Go play a FPS if you want to be the "best" and have you own brand of mice/vid cards/etc(Fatl1ty for eg.)
    Not all of us want to be the best of the best.
    Once again, 1-63 in 2 days is not ok.
    Mmorpgs are supposed to revolve around teamwork. Coming to the forums crying because a group of ppl are doing better than you just shows weak character.
    Where's the teamwork in paying 1k$ and getting 60 lvls in 2 days?

Spare us your pointless BS if you dont understand the effect this has on the new servers.
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    They can still pay for the game without going from lvl 1 to 63 in 3 days, like someone did in harshlands. I wanna see someone farm the required in game coin for that rofl b:chuckle

Btw what happens in HT, LC and Sanc is DIFFERENT than the new servers, on the 3 old ones you already got established guilds and a ton of 8x & 9x, those who use these oracles wont suddenly become the top.
    On the new ones using this gets you to the top, lil detail uh?

So what?

It does not matter. Not now, not ever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    I know some may agree with me on this and some won't, but its just my personal opinion, that's all.
    What would make you assume they can't turn off an event for a particular server?

You do remember fairly recently when they decided to have an event disabled on the pve servers.

And what do you think happens then? 1million posts "omg the other servers get the event and we didnt *cry cry*"
    I don't seem to recall what event you are referring to, the cash shop item bug? That wasnt a event, remmeber the server admin (NOT the DEVS) here in USA have full control over the cash shop. The cash shop is merely a reference system to existing things on the server/clients. All they need to do is enable the item in the shop and you can aquire the item. There is a small text file gshop.data in the game folder, you open it with notepad and simply add/remove to your liking.
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    And what do you think happens then? 1million posts "omg the other servers get the event and we didnt *cry cry*"
    I'd rather see "omg we didnt get event b:cry" instead of "omg all of these ppl got 60 lvls in 2 days and 100 beautiful shards thx to event in a 1 WEEK OLD SERVER"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
    edited March 2009
    I'd rather see "omg we didnt get event b:cry" instead of "omg all of these ppl got 60 lvls in 2 days and 100 beautiful shards thx to event in a 1 WEEK OLD SERVER"

And jealousy rears its ugly head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Who cares about what you(or me) want?

Seriousley just stop making these posts about how unfair/bad this event is and learn to deal with life. Its not fair, its not about what you want/get.

Maybe you should ask yourself why ur playing this game. I meet loads of ppl with completely ridiculous goals and after a month or two they realise they can never reach those goals, become bitter and quit.
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    lazers, you mean "omg i cant buy my lvls with $$$$$!" ? no ty.
    It was better when noone could, even with mijis you had to spend some time grinding. That's the unfair advantage that everyone could live with

Smexy's post has such a high degree of bs I wont even bother.

oh wait, this quote should do:
    Spare us your pointless BS if you dont understand the effect this has on the new servers.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
    edited March 2009
    Why? I dont see x-mas blessing on new servers, that event is still around on old ones as far as I know.
    Eh the xmas blessing event ended shortly after new year, I beleive thats a few months ago?
    Unfair advantages were acceptable, easy charms, dolls, in game coins, mijis, etc. was fine, 70 lvls in 2 days is not fine.
    So a little unfair is ok but a lot isnt, and YOU are the judge/jury/executor of what is to much and what isnt?
    idc bout ht and lc.
    Doesnt apply to new servers, yet.
    It's going to happen, show me a single version of this game in any country where it hasn't.
    Coz that's a decision made by gamers.
    Gamers dont get to decide anything, they don't own the game.
    If you don't care about being the best then why does it bother you?
    Do you worry about starving ppl when you eat? Would you adopt a orphan? None of those things you care about because they dont concern you, right?

Well obvisouley all those lvl 60's are going to look at another and go "hey lets all guild up and own this server" seems like teamwork to me.

I must say its really intresting how almost all these posts(I think 3 or 4 in total) complaining about this event was made by ppl with a postcount of less than 10. The only reason they come to the forum is to complain because something or somone dared to intrude on their little world.\

I came to PWI from another server where i was lvl 83 with a hercules, It sucked majorly to start over. I wish this event was available to me when I started so I didin't need to spend months jsut to continue where I left of. I think this event rocks and helps the new servers get a little jumpstart. All you care about is yourself not being able to take part in it.
    edited March 2009
    lazers, you mean "omg i cant buy my lvls with $$$$$!" ? no ty.
    It was better when noone could, even with mijis you had to spend some time grinding. That's the unfair advantage that everyone could live with

Smexy's post has such a high degree of bs I wont even bother.

oh wait, this quote should do:

Why don't you take your own advice and spare everyone else your pointless BS?

Nothing you've posted is anything but a load of BS.

How someone else plays the game within the rules doesn't affect you unless you let it.

Which means you are letting it affect you negatively when it does not have to.

I highly doubt that you are worried about the effect it has on the server. I highly suspect it has more to do with being upset that someone is leveling faster then you and will beat you to the level cap, and/or has something you do not have

Those are my opinions based on what I've read from you concerning the term "the top" that keeps coming up in your posts.

OMG DOOM AND GLOOM HATH BESET US AND THE END IS NIGH!!!

GN, I have to work in 4 hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Eh the xmas blessing event ended shortly after new year, I beleive thats a few months ago?
    Trees still around for it

So a little unfair is ok but a lot isnt, and YOU are the judge/jury/executor of what is to much and what isnt?
    Are you the judge? please tell me who's ok with 1-63 in 2 days because of an event.

It's going to happen, show me a single version of this game in any country where it hasn't.
    lol wut?

Gamers dont get to decide anything, they don't own the game.
    Gamers got charm packs back, gamers nerfed venos.

If you don't care about being the best then why does it bother you?
    For me best = # 1 of my class
    However, when the top 50 of a class all outlevel everyone else because of an event, there's something wrong.
    Do you worry about starving ppl when you eat? Would you adopt a orphan? None of those things you care about because they dont concern you, right?
    Logical Fallacy ^, forgot the exact name

Well obvisouley all those lvl 60's are going to look at another and go "hey lets all guild up and own this server" seems like teamwork to me.
    Predicting their actions, fallacy ^

Rest of the post wasnt worth it.
    Why don't you take your own advice and spare everyone else your pointless BS?

Nothing you've posted is anything but a load of BS.

How someone else plays the game within the rules doesn't affect you unless you let it.

Which means you are letting it affect you negatively when it does not have to.

I highly doubt that you are worried about the effect it has on the server. I highly suspect it has more to do with being upset that someone is leveling faster then you and will beat you to the level cap, and/or has something you do not have

Those are my opinions based on what I've read from you concerning the term "the top" that keeps coming up in your posts.

OMG DOOM AND GLOOM HATH BESET US AND THE END IS NIGH!!!

GN, I have to work in 4 hours.

Why did you stop posting on the other topic after all what you said got destroyed? rofl.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Why did you stop posting on the other topic after all what you said got destroyed? rofl.

LOL, pwnt again b:chuckle
    Why did you remove the zoe quotes from your sig btw?

I dont really mind the shards and awesome healing items you get from this event, what bothers me is that on new servers where people rerolled because of the opportunities you can just throw $ and outlevel everyone else in 2 or 3 days.
    That's just wrong.
    Oh and the all class pet is **** awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
    edited March 2009
    I wish the forums had a blacklist option.

You need the xmas cards from npcs thats not in the game, the xmas trees are gone, father xmas is gone. Why don't you check before you just assume?

I never said I was the judge of anything, I said "grow up life is unfair -deal with it"

keep posting if it makes you feel better sophia. Nothing will change and btw gamers had nothing to do with charm packs or venos being nerfed(i dont even know what u mean by this cos no change was made to the class) Its already too late, everyone will be lvl 90 by next week and ur still gonna be lvl 55 spending every waking hour on the forums complaining. If you used this time to grind you might have made some money to benefit from the event.

Ohh and you should also go read up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacies#Example_1 cos it seems you don't quite grasp the terms real meaning.
  • Sophia - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    I wish the forums had a blacklist option.
    Me too

keep posting if it makes you feel better sophia. Nothing will change and btw gamers had nothing to do with charm packs or venos being nerfed(i dont even know what u mean by this cos no change was made to the class)
    You may want to do a lil research there

Rest of ur post was bs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Why do you post link to a wiki page bout fallacies after you have used like 3 yourself? epic failure there b:cute

Anyway it's true nothing will change, no matter what's said here.
    b:surrender

Shouldnt this topic be discussed by ppl from the new servers anyway? a HT player (or me) arent affected by this like those who are playing on the new servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    In auction now mass ~20lvl molds...b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ghetto rings for lvl 19's spamming up my inventory -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • chuckeh
    chuckeh Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Before I begin, I'd like to inform you all that I am still downloading this game and have yet to set my pixel feet in it.

Ok, after reading this thread, I've come to the conclusion that this event was indeed fair to everyone involved. The main reason is that those who benefited most from this event are those who pay their hard earned (real life) money to enjoy the full aspects of the game.

Anyone who is whining about this is truly a (and I really really hate this word) NOOB!

If you would have paid YOUR hard earned money, or asked mommy and daddy to buy you some gold, then you would have done the same thing and would be holding the other end of the stick along with all the others who pay.

I agree this is an "unfair" advantage, but that's the point of paying your hard earned money... To gain that "unfair" advantage.

That's all I have to say.

-Chuck
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    but $$ can buy Exp and Levels is really ruining the game.

You can buy XP even without Jones around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thats just WOW...uber fast lvling. But then again if real life $$$ is involved, we really cant complain in a free but "you-may-buy-items" game. We knew this before we played this game. What we are seeing now are just the extreme ends of what we thought we would expect. It just boils down to other pples standard of living and their welfare. Whether it be their own worked money or their parents credit card, they CAN use that much and no complaining will change how much their budget will be.

In real life we dont go to Louis Vuitton stores and tell them not to sell a particular item because you cant afford that particular price range unlike some specific pple. Same in game. It will bother you if you let it. But its not gonna hurt you physically. Kinda like a subconcious envy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • chuckeh
    chuckeh Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Thats just WOW...uber fast lvling. But then again if real life $$$ is involved, we really cant complain in a free but "you-may-buy-items" game. We knew this before we played this game. What we are seeing now are just the extreme ends of what we thought we would expect. It just boils down to other pples standard of living and their welfare. Whether it be their own worked money or their parents credit card, they CAN use that much and no complaining will change how much their budget will be.

In real life we dont go to Louis Vuitton stores and tell them not to sell a particular item because you cant afford that particular price range unlike some specific pple. Same in game. It will bother you if you let it. But its not gonna hurt you physically. Kinda like a subconcious envy.

Very well put. The Louis Vuitton metaphor nailed it.
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009

I may not understand the effect it has on your server, but i promise they are not gonna get very much farther in level easily. By the mid 70's the amount of xp you need sky rockets.
    My best friend (who doesnt cash shop..) started playing on heavens tear with me. i was lvl 77 at the time she started.. she is now level 66 and i am level 84. These oracles at my level give .3% you would need well over 300 of them to just go from 84 -> 85.
    More then likely these people have jobs to be paying for all these cash shop money, and such so they are not going to be the hardcore 24-7 players so at some point they will start falling behind again no matter how much they have paid.
    Also they will be behind on gears, cultivations, rep.. and quests in general. have you ever leveled a charater strictly through crazy stone? I have .. I have a lvl 60 mage who still has lvl 30 skills, she has decent eqips only cause i passed my equipment down to her, plus i really dont know how to play her class properly since i have not played her in 30 levels

Please dont flame me, just stating my opinion b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009

We knew before that you could buy scrolls that would help you grinding, not that you could buy books that give some nice exp for killing 1 mob.
    This is a new product now you just buy your level, it's hella fun on LC b:cute but it sucks for the new servers.
    Also they will be behind on gears, cultivations, rep.. and quests in general. have you ever leveled a charater strictly through crazy stone? I have .. I have a lvl 60 mage who still has lvl 30 skills, she has decent eqips only cause i passed my equipment down to her, plus i really dont know how to play her class properly since i have not played her in 30 levels

Please dont flame me, just stating my opinion b:thanks
    mmm once you're done buying your levels you can go do your old quests and culti it'd be a lot easier too coz you got a 'few' lvls of advantage
    chuckeh wrote: »
    Anyone who is whining about this is truly a (and I really really hate this word) NOOB!
    Generalizations from someone who hasnt even played the game ftw.
    ofc ppl are going to complain about others getting 1-63 in 2 days coz of an event, I would.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    We knew before that you could buy scrolls that would help you grinding, not that you could buy books that give some nice exp for killing 1 mob.
    This is a new product now you just buy your level, it's hella fun on LC b:cute but it sucks for the new servers.
    True in a way, and to be honest it probably does suck for some pple. But I think one would have had to be really ignorant to have thought the cash shops would remain stagnant with the same items over a period of time. There will always be change and on a game with a cash shop, the one who holds the money wins most of the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    True in a way, and to be honest it probably does suck for some pple. But I think one would have had to be really ignorant to have thought the cash shops would remain stagnant with the same items over a period of time. There will always be change and on a game with a cash shop, the one who holds the money wins most of the time.

This is part of a temporal event lol every1 knows that, how many lvls will the buy in that time b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^