Announcement

2»

Comments

• Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    xtazee wrote: »
    mg Aka Wizard... Nuff Said. You Want To Argue? Bring It On Son Or Go Ask Any High Level Mg :)

Qft ..........
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    Kiwi - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Your ****.

masdmasmdamd

,mad
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Selling +2 HH60 Ancient Arbor with 2 g6 stones contact me ingame.

hmm maybe ill buy...
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    hmm maybe ill buy...

i c wut u did thar
  • malevolentz
    malevolentz Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    What class doesn't get good at PvP till high levels? Seriously, humor me.

Uh, Mage? Uh, BM? Uh, anything that isn't an archer or a veno with bleed? Seriously, get above 7x on a server then come and speak like you know something. Oh, experience on a private server doesn't count either.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It's so funny to see venos bragging about their bugged skill killing mages and clerics b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    It's so funny to see venos bragging about their bugged skill killing mages and clerics b:chuckle

Well it must be hard because on lost city I would see you fail to do it all the time.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    lol it's the veno that beg for crimson's forgiveness ? aaaw b:thanks

Btw I dont brag about killing anyone, venos do not require any skill to play. What am I going to brag about anyway? oh my bugged skill killed you, I'm so good at bug exploiting muahahaha so pro!
    Go kick some **** as a mage or a not-so-****-ez class then talk b:cute

Please reply again with another fail post b:dirty you could kick zoe off my sig, just keep it up ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Iffy - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    lol it's the veno that beg for crimson's forgiveness ? aaaw b:thanks

lol....begged for forgiveness. The only reason I even attempted to talk to YuKii about stopping Crimsons lame excuse for a KOS is because I joined Mercenary. So I guess YuKii has been saying that I begged for it to stop which is funny because he said they don't allow trash talking. But I guess telling failures from Lost City are an exception to his rule. Long story short I ended up leaving Mercenary because the leader was too scared to do anything. Oh and I didn't bother to read the rest of what you posted there because it seemed like a lot of QQ
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    lol....begged for forgiveness. The only reason I even attempted to talk to YuKii about stopping Crimsons lame excuse for a KOS is because I joined Mercenary. So I guess YuKii has been saying that I begged for it to stop which is funny because he said they don't allow trash talking. But I guess telling failures from Lost City are an exception to his rule. Long story short I ended up leaving Mercenary because the leader was too scared to do anything. Oh and I didn't bother to read the rest of what you posted there because it seemed like a lot of QQ

leave the crimson cheerleader alone, meanie
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009

Justification much?
    Oh no the crimson director hasnt said it's begging, but it's not exactly a server secret b:chuckle just like you former requiem members hiding in sz and running from them isnt a big secret either. Oooh calling me failure from LC due to having no argument agaisnt me? ad hominems ftw? how cute lil veno that hides in sz b:cute

Btw that fail was too long to make a siggy quote that replaces zoe's, can you fail in a shorter post? tyvm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• h0mey
    h0mey Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    <3 Lessie b:chuckle
  • Kiwi - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Justification much?
    Oh no the crimson director hasnt said it's begging, but it's not exactly a server secret b:chuckle just like you former requiem members hiding in sz and running from them isnt a big secret either. Oooh calling me failure from LC due to having no argument agaisnt me? ad hominems ftw? how cute lil veno that hides in sz b:cute

Btw that fail was too long to make a siggy quote that replaces zoe's, can you fail in a shorter post? tyvm

hiding in safe? ask eve how just me and iffy can take on a whole 2 parties of crimson at secret passage, ty monalisa for the devil's hunter ring, we are stck in safe so we couldnt possibly kill stormhorn b:cute
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    hiding in safe? ask eve how just me and iffy can take on a whole 2 parties of crimson at secret passage, ty monalisa for the devil's hunter ring, we are stck in safe so we couldnt possibly kill stormhorn b:cute

And the other day I stared a bit at all the kingdom group, they dropped so badly and we got like 87 hh weps and 3 were hh 70 with g9 shards btw.
    I got so much **** proof b:cute

Btw I cant know bout all fights, I've yet to see you spend more than 20 secs outside of sz whenever I just happen to be on the place you're getting pwnt at b:chuckle
    It's so hilarious how when anyone mentions someone getting pwnt they remember that the other day in that other place they pwnt those guys from that guild.

I'ma pull one of those too
    The other day I was going around king's feast, saw you and said "die" then you dropped and gave me your flying mount

Edit: btw I've only seen 3 big fights around that place, in 1 you were a 1 shot and in other 2 you werent there.
    Funny you pwn soooo much everytime I'm not around to see uh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Prof - Harshlands
    Prof - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Why do you care so much lessie b:surrender
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Since eminence is dead, there's noone else that will talk **** here :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    xtazee wrote: »
    MG aka Wizard... nuff said. You want to argue? Bring it on son or go ask any high level MG :)

rofl, mages don't suck at low levels. Maybe you just don't know your class.

Pendulum's Bakura solo'd FowlKiller like he was a joke.

Mages are amazing for DPS. If you think you need your ults and Sutra to be able to win then you my friend need to find a class to not fail at.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Compared to other classes, mages do suck at low lvls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

edited March 2009
    lmao. No, stupid mages fail at low levels.

I've seen mages destroy werebeasts at 3x.

Then again, Lessie wouldn't know anything about this. She still fails at high levels.

*Shrug*
    Ohwell, **** happens I guess.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    That werebeast fails.
    Once again, mages are **** at low levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Sophia - Harshlands
    Sophia - Harshlands Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Mages are weak at low levels.
    That's like basic knowledge and it's like that in every freaking MMO I've seen, you get to kick **** when you get the good spells (amazing magic @ lvl 3x)
    Pendulum's definition of fair fight:
    Copy and paste: img12.imageshack.us/img12/4148/lolzpendulum.jpg
    "That was a pretty fair fight and liek OMG they got ****ed up." - Wreck talking about the fight in the screenshot.
    "You're the worst mage ever" - Iffy 5 mins before I roll her 1 on 1

We should keep that in mind next time you're crying in sz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Confessions by a SZ hero
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    ^ You fail too coz you disagree with the lvl 1 b:laughb:laugh

Noobs saying mages pwn @ low lvls, priceless.
    That's why pwi forums ftw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

edited March 2009
    Humm, I guess you **** hats think you can't PvP until level 60? Or are you one of those pros that think 90+ is the only way to PvP effectively?

Learn some game mechanics then come talk to me about classes that suck.

Pro tip: You can PvP WITHOUT one shotting everyone. Just takes 5 cents worth of intelligence and maybe some organization.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    lvl 5 pyro & gush and lvl 3 earth shield ftw.
    Rofl you're so hilarious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Prof - Harshlands
    Prof - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    At 3x the only thing I could kill was idiotic archers(the ones who stand still, lol), light venos w/o bugged pets, blademasters, and non-vit barbs. Now, if the archer knew how to play, he surely would have won. If the venomancer had a bugged pet - not a golem - she might've won too. If the blademaster landed a stun, well damn, gameover.

The barbs without vit, running half my speed, make me laugh. 3 hits.

Mages suck at lower levels because we don't have any power until we start getting harder hitting nukes. Using your basic gush -> pyro combo on someone will not kill them. The spike from stone rain fails.
  • malevolentz
    malevolentz Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lmao. No, stupid mages fail at low levels.

I've seen mages destroy werebeasts at 3x.

Then again, Lessie wouldn't know anything about this. She still fails at high levels.

*Shrug*
    Ohwell, **** happens I guess.

Poor Wreck/whoever else in Rule34 had access to this char, having to post on his failguilds herb char to avoid looking ****.. owait b:shutup

Talking about people failing is quite hypocritical coming from someone that was in Rule34, oh sorry.. helped "lead" Rule34 to it's "pvp greatness." You make it more and more clear you know nothing about this game, but keep posting, I need a laugh every now and then.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Mages can destroy anything at 3x. All it requires is the person is currently occupied with more than 1 mob, they don't see you, they don't have a charm, and you happen to get a crit (which is at 1 or 2% at that point). Just make sure they don't have any hp potions, chi, or mana, and don't know how to turn off the pvp lock. And then you're set. This is why everyone wants mages, they're just that good.
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Poor Wreck/whoever else in Rule34 had access to this char, having to post on his failguilds herb char to avoid looking ****.. owait b:shutup

Talking about people failing is quite hypocritical coming from someone that was in Rule34, oh sorry.. helped "lead" Rule34 to it's "pvp greatness." You make it more and more clear you know nothing about this game, but keep posting, I need a laugh every now and then.

You're talking about hypocriticality while talking about Rule34 when you clearly dont know a **** about it? Hypocrite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    That's actually being ignorant not hypocritical.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Rule34 was over before it began. We had 100 people lined up before the server went online and like 70 of them never made characters. The other 20 went back to their 9x mains on Lost City after the first day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~