Movement speed of mantas after the last patch

Rushiru - Lost City
Rushiru - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
Unfortunately, after the last patch, I had to notice, that the movement speed of my spotted skymanta was increased. It makes it look very hectic and also it doesn't match the up and down movement of the character riding it anymore. So please put it back to the normal speed.
Is anyone else experiencing any changes like this with other mounts?
Post edited by Rushiru - Lost City on

Comments

• Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I noticed the same thing with my natural wings. They seem to flap faster then what my character's movement suggests.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rushiru - Lost City
    Rushiru - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ah, I'm glad to see I am not the only one here.. I also noticed it with the Swiftshadows flapping like they are about to have an heart attack :S
  • Mosa - Harshlands
    Mosa - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I kinda like that they are flapping faster its not a prop its good b:pleased
    formerly known as mosabi-heaven's tear..

you know that wizard that kicked your **** b:victory..

now I just own wizards at the new servers b:victory
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    im almost positive NONE of this was intential... another issue ppl are having is graphical errors on terrain after the new patch. I see the errors too, but only in fbs and underwater, alot of ppl see messed up terrain everywhere. (its a bunch of green and white splotchy lines) So look under the technical support section i would guess and check the anouncements to see what they are going to do to fix all of this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory