Spider King: KSing the KSer?

Minny - Dreamweaver
Minny - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Well, stop it.

Lol.

You're not helping at all for trying to kill steal someone who is already KSing. Because if they don't get the kill, then guess what? They'll still stick around until they do! DUH. Throwing names at them? Stop that, too. They're most likely ignoring your chat and laughing behind their monitors because now they got proof to turn you in into the hands of the GM for some sort of harassment.

So solution? Just let them have it their way and they'll go away sooner and faster.

Or, just come back another time. Easy.

I'm done now. I'm mad at people lacking a little bit of common sense. >__>;

Happy gaming. :3
Post edited by Minny - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    no dont tell them our secrets booo :)
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    They don't need the kills, they just do it because it irritates other people and apparently pissing off level 30-50 is going to bring them some hardcore action.
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I actually go to the spider/pirate/wolf spawns with a stack of 50+ Oracles each time. You're right Minny; calling us names and trying to "kill steal" only prolongs the situation.

I fee bad for the GMs. How many times do they need to be called out to tell everyone that they cannot enforce a line?

If you really want to get rid of the "kser," just kill them. I know for a fact that a lot of the people doing this are in PK mode. I've been killed at least 10 times while killing the oracle bosses. Don't be afraid to kill me or them in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited March 2009
    Well that's not really KSing, mobs on the maps are free-for-all, with the amount of mobs available and the amount of people who need it, it's impossible to organise a line and thus whoever manages to get the most damage in gets the boss. It's like a Wraith Lieutenant. In this case the kills belon to no-one because everyone needs it. I'd say KSing is more like higher levels in low level areas delibrately killing mobs that are engaged, because they don't really need it and the mobs "belong" to the other person's level range.
  • jsterry
    jsterry Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I actually go to the spider/pirate/wolf spawns with a stack of 50+ Oracles each time. You're right Minny; calling us names and trying to "kill steal" only prolongs the situation.

I fee bad for the GMs. How many times do they need to be called out to tell everyone that they cannot enforce a line?

If you really want to get rid of the "kser," just kill them. I know for a fact that a lot of the people doing this are in PK mode. I've been killed at least 10 times while killing the oracle bosses. Don't be afraid to kill me or them in the future.

sure you can't force anyone to get in a line, but why kill the fun for everyone? are you that spoiled and immature? i think people like you forget that this is a game, and it is better for all if we share as a community. i think that enrage is missing out on another important feature of the game: the community (outside of ur guild). anyways, i was really impressed with the lines and those taking turns killing mob. that is what makes the players of PWI stick out from the rest of the MMo's out there.
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    totally agree with jsterry. this may just be a game, but what one does in pwi also reflects their nature in real life. greed and selfishness got the economy where it is now, and some r still thinking it's 'just a game'. b:shocked grow up - if u dont want others to do the same thing to u, why r u doing it to them? hypocrites.
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009

your sig:Don't allow people to be more equal than others. Be sure to submit your ticket concerning fake TW bidding on HT today.

jebus says:Don't allow people to be more equal than others. Be sure to submit your ticket concerning enrage pricks KSing others on HT today.

you were "this" close to a self pawnage...maybe next time with another signature you`d be able to achieve it. jebus believes in you.
    enrage...the new roc, if anyone expected them to behave any better...then your expecting too much.

comming to a PvE server and talking smack about going white named. everything else put aside, just going to a "PeeVeeEee" server and talking smack about going white named to a bunch of lvl 40~60ish peeps who might have never turned on PK mode ever and got balls to make a Straight line and wait for their turn front of the spider king spawn spot...wtf is wrong with you man? conceited much?
  • jody1
    jody1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    What I find interesting about the whole situation is PWI's lack of enforcing it's TOS. Clearly stated several times in the TOS is interference with other player's enjoyment of the game, respecting other players...something that several players that are ks-ing an already engaged mob seem to be doing. Nobody is asking a GM to enforce a line....we asking the GMs to enforce the TOS. I often wonder why the GMs are afraid of doing their job. I think PW would do better if they educated the GMs to the TOS, and handled the million of tickets this promo has generated against a few players.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    jsterry wrote: »
    sure you can't force anyone to get in a line, but why kill the fun for everyone? are you that spoiled and immature? i think people like you forget that this is a game, and it is better for all if we share as a community. i think that enrage is missing out on another important feature of the game: the community (outside of ur guild). anyways, i was really impressed with the lines and those taking turns killing mob. that is what makes the players of PWI stick out from the rest of the MMo's out there.

Hmm I've seen your name before...Oh yea! That overgeneralizing idiot. Defected is a well loved member of Enrage ( >_> ) but see, you seem to have mispelled 'defected' as 'enrage.'

As for my guild, I don't see what we're missing out on. We take our turn wiping Evolution's TW roster. We give fun and purpose to the PWI community (cuz really, we're not killing our own guildies so we're no fun to each other). We give you white names to (try to) PK. We give you a challenge when you finally think it's safe to walk out of safe zone. Personally, I would love to know who you are in game so I can find you and share with you the joys of buying angels to avoid losing your gear :)

@ you other whiners: KSing isn't against TOS. Good luck trying to get anyone banned for it. I personally don't KS for fun but I do when whiners **** me off. I hope I find out who you are so I can stalk you to your boss spawns.

I'm nice to nice people. Everyone who knows me knows that. And yes I'm an **** to you; it shows what you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I believe my signature explains this situation perfectly. Who are any of you to tell ME to get in line? YOU get in line. I'm going to do my quests.

And Aesthor is right. You misspelled defected. It's d-e-f-e-c-t-e-d, not E-n-r-a-g-e. Nothing bothers me more than going to an Oracle boss and seeing Enrage members in some stupid line. Stop bossing my guildies around people.

Don't like it? You have options:
    a) Call the GM (By the way, whiners, you're the reason the cube isn't fixed. Stop whining and let them work on real problems)
    b) PK
    c) Call someone else to PK
    d) WC
    e) Whine on forums
    f) KS back
    g) Wait

So many options. Stop choosing a, d, and e.

If you REALLY want to be mad at someone, be mad the GMs. They gave us the option to have hundred of Oracles for bosses that only spawn 1 at a time.
    It's like going to the Black Friday sales after Thanksgiving. You have to be willing to knock out an 80 year old lady if you want that DVD player for $9. The people who whine to the cashiers don't get the savings. Rawr. See? I can make real life analogies too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Mheps - Lost City
    Mheps - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You have to be willing to knock out an 80 year old lady if you want that DVD player for $9.

Knocking back an 80yr old lady for 9 bucks = you getting beat up by the masses and being thrown out of the store. If you do that and BE PPROUD OF YOURSELF then your a loser in RL.

Yes i knockdown an old lady to get this dvd player!!! YES I R PRO NOW! I OWN THIS SALE!! YES!!

Congratulations to your achievement. L O S E R.

kk thanks bai. b:bye
  • koukou
    koukou Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    @ you other whiners: KSing isn't against TOS.

KSing continually people is against the ToS
    # (f) "Stalk," threaten or otherwise harass or cause discomfort to another;
    # (n) Take any action that disrupts the Service or that negatively affects or may prohibit other users from enjoying the Website, the Games or any other aspect of the Service.

Any GM saying otherwise should be taught the ToS his job ask him to enforce.

This must be the same GM who also said that "hacking is allowed on the PvP server"

Oh well, the real admins like Xarfox are coming back to work tomorrow and will clean up this mess I guess.

In the meantime, everyone is welcomed to flood PWE's Ticket system with complaints. Nothing better than flooding people with works to have them react to a given situation.

You can also flood the GM with report ingame. Have everyone around select one of the annoying players, and continuously use the "report hacker" function (once every five minutes). After having received a few hundreds or thousands of such report, the GM will likely to do something against them if enough players do it.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I believe my signature explains this situation perfectly. Who are any of you to tell ME to get in line? YOU get in line. I'm going to do my quests.

And Aesthor is right. You misspelled defected. It's d-e-f-e-c-t-e-d, not E-n-r-a-g-e. Nothing bothers me more than going to an Oracle boss and seeing Enrage members in some stupid line. Stop bossing my guildies around people.

Don't like it? You have options:
    a) Call the GM (By the way, whiners, you're the reason the cube isn't fixed. Stop whining and let them work on real problems)
    b) PK
    c) Call someone else to PK
    d) WC
    e) Whine on forums
    f) KS back
    g) Wait

So many options. Stop choosing a, d, and e.

If you REALLY want to be mad at someone, be mad the GMs. They gave us the option to have hundred of Oracles for bosses that only spawn 1 at a time.
    It's like going to the Black Friday sales after Thanksgiving. You have to be willing to knock out an 80 year old lady if you want that DVD player for $9. The people who whine to the cashiers don't get the savings. Rawr. See? I can make real life analogies too.

You crying whining idiots,read the red,now don't sit there and say if you had thousands of oracles(and some people do)that you personally would stand in a line all day to get one kill lol

This isn't the same as being in an area with a bunch of mobs and deliberately ksing a single mob being targeted by some other peep.

The GM's knew fine rightly this wouldn't turn out well for the piles of people collecting loads of oracles,they'd have to be pretty damn stupid not to,right?
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • thanduril
    edited March 2009
    You crying whining idiots,read the red,now don't sit there and say if you had thousands of oracles(and some people do)that you personally would stand in a line all day to get one kill lol

This isn't the same as being in an area with a bunch of mobs and deliberately ksing a single mob being targeted by some other peep.

The GM's knew fine rightly this wouldn't turn out well for the piles of people collecting loads of oracles,they'd have to be pretty damn stupid not to,right?

its hard to understand your "angry kid gibberish".
    you must have restrained yourself from punching the keyboard and crying while suckling your pinky finger, before you finally tried to type down something coherent. the key word over here being "tried".

can anyone here who deciphered his kaa kaa boo boo explain what this MentallyHandicappedEdge is trying to say?
  • jody1
    jody1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hmm I've seen your name before...Oh yea! That overgeneralizing idiot. Defected is a well loved member of Enrage ( >_> ) but see, you seem to have mispelled 'defected' as 'enrage.'

As for my guild, I don't see what we're missing out on. We take our turn wiping Evolution's TW roster. We give fun and purpose to the PWI community (cuz really, we're not killing our own guildies so we're no fun to each other). We give you white names to (try to) PK. We give you a challenge when you finally think it's safe to walk out of safe zone. Personally, I would love to know who you are in game so I can find you and share with you the joys of buying angels to avoid losing your gear :)

@ you other whiners: KSing isn't against TOS. Good luck trying to get anyone banned for it. I personally don't KS for fun but I do when whiners **** me off. I hope I find out who you are so I can stalk you to your boss spawns.

I'm nice to nice people. Everyone who knows me knows that. And yes I'm an **** to you; it shows what you are.
    Sould be careful.....stalking is harrassment. And yes ks-ing is interferring with another player's enjoyment of the game....thus against TOS. Read the TOS and any big words you don't understand...get a dictionary.
  • MentalEdge - Heavens Tear
    MentalEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    thanduril wrote: »
    its hard to understand your "angry kid gibberish".
    you must have restrained yourself from punching the keyboard and crying while suckling your pinky finger, before you finally tried to type down something coherent. the key word over here being "tried".

can anyone here who deciphered his kaa kaa boo boo explain what this MentallyHandicappedEdge is trying to say?

Thats angry kid gibberish to you?I think what i wrote there is easily understandable,but since you seem to have a complete lack of reading comprehension i'll break it down for you...

Its not kill stealing when some people decide to make a line at a single mob and others decide to take no heed of said line and don't wait for everyone else to take a go.

Trying to get people banned and wasting the gm's time with your silly tickets makes you morons.

Now if thats still kaa kaa boo boo to you i suggest you go back to school and next time you try to flame me do it where theres something worth to flame b:bye

Another thought,you of all people pointing fingers and calling others posts angry kid gibberish is rather ironic to say the least,you only need to look up your posts in the 5 most recent threads in this section to understand that.
    Quit 100%...and surprised my forum account wasn't banned...yet
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    jody1 wrote: »
    Sould be careful.....stalking is harrassment. And yes ks-ing is interferring with another player's enjoyment of the game....thus against TOS. Read the TOS and any big words you don't understand...get a dictionary.

You guys need to stop ksing me. I get the first shot on mobs and then a bunch of melees move in. I mean wth... just stop it.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok, play "waiting in the line" games, and play "buly enraged" kid. Personally i take all of my oracles later and use it after the event with the privileges of "no waiting". Have fun with KSing, or learn to wait.
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I see a long line.
    I wait in line.
    I get ganked by a barb (Enrage barb) while staring at the shiny GM watching the line.
    I come back and kill the barb.
    I decide waiting in line (especially white-named) is pretty dumb.
    I leave the line and plan to wait a few weeks for things to cool off.

The people (who are often members of Enrage, though not exclusively) who are skipping lines, "ditching", and being "unfair" are merely bending rules that have been made squishy by the actions of GMs that didn't think far enough ahead.
    Or possibly devs that handed down an update to GMs that don't have the power to change said update...

As much as I would love to argue with defected (my personal stalker), or accuse her/him/it of dragging bosses and other rumored nefarious activities (SS or it didn't happen) I won't... why? Because it is not worth it.

People are going to do what they want. GMs can/will try to enforce what is obviously wrong. 95% of the time the line is gray and nothing is done. Adapt and overcome.

If you want a sermon on morality, civility, and responsibility for ones actions, come to church with me. Otherwise, learn to work in the environment you've put yourself in.
    edited March 2009
    Guys, you must realise that if they need the mobs too then it's not against the ToS. Because they aren't working specifically to disrupt you, just do what they need to do in the game, the perceived KSing is just the side-effect.

Do you really think that forcing someone to watch you kill a mob they need is fair? Because that's what this line is, you are forcing others to watch the mob they need get killed over and over by different people before they actually get to do it. Now if every attacked the mob at once, someone would get the credit and the mob would go down a lot quicker, thus if those who get credit leave the area, the whole proccess is a LOT quicker.
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Guys, you must realise that if they need the mobs too then it's not against the ToS. Because they aren't working specifically to disrupt you, just do what they need to do in the game, the perceived KSing is just the side-effect.

Do you really think that forcing someone to watch you kill a mob they need is fair? Because that's what this line is, you are forcing others to watch the mob they need get killed over and over by different people before they actually get to do it. Now if every attacked the mob at once, someone would get the credit and the mob would go down a lot quicker, thus if those who get credit leave the area, the whole proccess is a LOT quicker.

So the director of Radiance supports KSing
  • Lordanubis - Heavens Tear
    Lordanubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    xtrm9 wrote: »

OMG grtz on your promotion KP, since when have you been director?b:chuckle
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    xtrm9 wrote: »

whoa KP is pro had no idea he made director.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • NeoT - Heavens Tear
    NeoT - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    All I see here is high lvl char posting...

I would like to hear about the lower levels who didn't have a chance to accomplish their Oracle just because some higher lvls couldn't let other lowers lvls get their chance...

I have some oracles... I will not waste my time with some stupid gamers who don't know how to play... They may have nice gears, big skills, high lvls and stuff like that... That doesn't make them SPECIAL...

You should be ashamed about your attitude...

also, all those BAD gamers don't have the balls to go in PvP servers, because gamers like that would be hunted down on all the map by others...
    I know I was on a PvP server (PW MY). So chill out guys... You are not SPECIAL!!

All my experience on gaming make me think Bad Gamer = bad Person.
    And I know a few playing on the PvE server which we are talking about...
    Weird, they are in Enrage... I saw them doing their moves... no way that is called good gaming and fair play... that is just called being an jerk...

Bringing world boss on the oracle mobs spot... lame...
    Not respecting a line that other good and fair players created so everybody has a chance to do an oracle at a time... Are you a line cutter at the post office too? I would like to see you do that when I am there... come on... do it... and make sure to QQ (like they created the word because it siuts them so well) when everybody kick their **** out of the post office...

You are lame... so let's hear some lower lvls talk about how annoying it is...
    And I hope that the GMs will teleport you in the fb99 alone at the boss just to see how you feel...

SO now let's play a game, a good one and not polluted by some low life persons who don't know what means "PERFECT WORLD".

I will not go white name just to make you enjoy a good PK... not worth it.

To all the good gamers of PWI, let's unite and not let some BAD gamers ruin our pleasure after a long day at work.

About "enrage", your guild is having a bad behavior. Why don't you guys try a PvP server where you can express yourself? PvE sever means that we don't want to deal with a bunch of whiners after they get kicked because they didn't respect the fair play rules... Fair Play, you don't what it means? well get cultivated and maybe all of you will have fun time and ppl will enjoy more PvP fights with you guys, the ones that love PK...

Well... I have enough for now... going to bed, I have a life

To All readers and PWI gamers... Have fun...

- Keep Your Day Job -
    edited March 2009
    Luring AoE bosses to highly populated areas is disruptive and serves no other purpose but to cause havok. Killing a mob that gives a LOT of exp and coins however isn't at all harrassment.

Now that I've put it that way does it make more sense? Effectively this is a mob that gives huge amounts of Exp and Coins per kill, it is not neccesary for the progression of your character like Cultis are, there is no time limit or other restrictive circumstance that means you have to get it done asap. Now high levels didn't work their way up there so they can sit around and watch other people, they get their levels up so they have a competitive edge against others, in this case the competition is getting the Oracle bosses killed.

People may let you have you kill out of curtesy, but don't even try to expect someone to give you a kill just because you've been sitting around, it wastes their time. It's the same principle as a single person grinding at an AoE spot, if someone comes along with a Zhen party and ask them to leave, they really have no obligation to but some (including me) still do out of curtesy. In the end it's a high gain mob which everyone's after, you CAN form a line but don't EXPECT anyone to, everyone wants the mob, and if someone has the means to obtain it then don't expect them to just leave it because you asked.
  • Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Trying to force someone to do something you have no authority to enforce with the threat of KSing them if they don't is stupid, and when the person doing so has complained about being KSed already it's hypocrisy.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • thanduril
    edited March 2009
    Thats angry kid gibberish to you?I think what i wrote there is easily understandable,but since you seem to have a complete lack of reading comprehension i'll break it down for you...

Its not kill stealing when some people decide to make a line at a single mob and others decide to take no heed of said line and don't wait for everyone else to take a go.

Trying to get people banned and wasting the gm's time with your silly tickets makes you morons.

Now if thats still kaa kaa boo boo to you i suggest you go back to school and next time you try to flame me do it where theres something worth to flame b:bye

Another thought,you of all people pointing fingers and calling others posts angry kid gibberish is rather ironic to say the least,you only need to look up your posts in the 5 most recent threads in this section to understand that.

You crying whining idiot,read the black,now don't sit there and say if you had thousands of Ritalin pills(and some people do)that you personally would stand in a line all day to get one pill lol
    ^
    ^
    ^
    that is a good example of angry kid gibberish, i quoted that from your previous post but made a few changes here and there to make it look less idiotic.

my lack of reading comprehension is equivalent to your grasp on staying calm, let me break that down for you...
    you are an overexcited fool. period.

if you do not understand the term Kill Steal then its better to shut up and go around KSing others, like how you are doing, rather than come up with your own astronomically moronic translations and condone such wussy behavior, dude you must have gotten one hell of a blotched castration to become such a failure of human being.

and FYI, if its stupid to send silly tickets to a GM and ask them to ban people then its downright brainlessness to try to "see" "think" or "be" a GM and pretend to know better than they dob:laugh when you become a GM then you can.........nvm i just realized that the only game you can be a GM is that one where you tie your big toe to your teeth with a long string and dance around the chemist counter waiting for your ritalin.

looking up my 5 latest posts in this section will make me understand what again...hm...do you mean i'll "understand" things just like you "see" "think" or "be" like a GM? or maybe come up with a all new definition of KS? dude whatever thinner your sniffing, might probably turn out to be cat pee...medical assistance advised.

its a game, get it? people are PLAYING this GAME get it? why do you want to act like an ******* and disrupt others who arent causing you any kinda problems in this game? do you just HAVE to be a ******* so that you can flaunt some kind of a e-pein to make up for your lack of a real one?
    tsk tsk maybe its time for your suffering to end, do yourself a favor and try to stop breathing ! b:victory
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    thanduril wrote: »
    *snipped completely useless flame-bait post*

thanduril, posting flame-bait like that is going to accomplish what, exactly? Make you feel better?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I would like to hear what everyone define ks as. As an archer, i am almost 90% guarantee to get the first hit on oracle mobs. And yet a melee comes by and whack it once got the balls to claim that i ksed him. Going by standard rules, i hit the mob first so its my mob. Everyone else who hit it after me, TRIED AND FAILED ksing me.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • thanduril
    edited March 2009
    thanduril, posting flame-bait like that is going to accomplish what, exactly? Make you feel better?

its gonna make him shut up, think about what he is doing and stop doing it and prevent more threads about KS and spiderking from opening out on the forums.
    on a good day, it solves the problem. hence making me feel better, yes.