Game Crashed due to known problem !!

lllsilverlll
lllsilverlll Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Support Desk
Hello,
I just found a bug that cause the game to crash, and this bug need to be fixed..
In the game, I went to the blacksmith to destroy some armor into stones but everytime the window opens it says insufficient durability ... I don't know what it means so I tried to put the armor (while neglecting that message). and I clicked start but offcourse nothing happened. when I moved my item from the destroy box it disappear and the start button returned to the dull colour (not active).

The bug happened as follows (I checked it and got the game crashed twice): after you place your item in the destroy spot (don't press start), grab the item and return the item icon to the icon in your inventory... you will see that the item disappeared from the destroy box but the start button didn't get deactivated (dull color). Now press on the start button and you will get the game crashed....
I didn't submit a ticket because the reason for the crash is known... and how the game is getting crashed is also known I believe.

all comments are welcomed. (I didn't post in that main thread because of too many posts there and I will not be able to track the comments).

Regards.

Comments

• surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited March 2009
    Thanks for reporting this. I've confirmed it and passed the information along to the developers.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.