Problem With Client

One_Shot - Lost City
One_Shot - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Support Desk
Hi I have Big Problem With client...b:cry

I Download The Client And if i try Extracting i see Error ;/ I Download 2 Clients and Still Nothinkg all Time See
7-Zip: Diagnostic massages
"0 Perfect World International\data1.pck
1 bład Danych (CRC)
"

My 2 Friends Download too and See same Problem..any one know what i can doing b:cryb:?
Post edited by One_Shot - Lost City on

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    It could be a hardware/software conflict.

Please describe your issue the best you can, and tell us what you have tried to attempt to get it to work, and include any screenshots in JPG, and send them to us in Tech Support a ticket here: http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

We will then ask you for system information to try and help narrow down your issues.

thanks!

b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Julyah - Sanctuary
    Julyah - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Not sure if this would help you:
    Q: I get an error saying "<filename>.extension" is corrupted. what do i do now? (mostly data4.pck)
    A:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by soukyuu
    - get a torrent client
    - download the torrent from the main page
    - rename your Perfect_World_International.zip to Perfect World International.zip
    - open the torrent with the torrent client
    - when it asks you where to put the file, point to the folder your .zip is in.

it will check the files and re-download the parts that are corrupt.

Another option is to re download the whole thing from HTTP again. Which obviously will take longer & you are running th risk to get a corrupted file again
    [Tech Support Junkie]
    Player 1: "I dont believe this is an off-topic worthy thread."
    Player 2: "It's not even worth it for lower depths. What do we do?"
    Player 3: "Delete it?"
    Mod: "Moving this to tech support."