Little Question About Sharing Account

Jeffreys - Harshlands
Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
base on my friend told me, you will get banned if you share account?...

if thats true....then 80% of players in LC are goneb:cute

what do they mean by sharing account....its easy that GM. can track the account IP...not hard...use the fking brain please....b:shocked

bunch of people dont know anything, come to forum and flame random people...no comment

if an account has more than 1 IP, what does that mean????..how can they tell this account is being shared or not????-_-
[Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
Post edited by Jeffreys - Harshlands on

Comments

• Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I may be wrong, but with how much attention you're trying to draw to your new character, it really makes it sound like you're a troll trying to get the JeffereyS in LC banned for account sharing...

The real Jeff never used forums from what I've seen.
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    I may be wrong, but with how much attention you're trying to draw to your new character, it really makes it sound like you're a troll trying to get the JeffereyS in LC banned for account sharing...

The real Jeff never used forums from what I've seen.

**** bag.....i never used forum, but now im helping my friend in new server, so i need to recruit people from Lost City who was my friend nub....

the easy way to prove im real jeff:
    i have title in Conqueror "Rich", and i ask them to put it for me...because i am rich....and i always talk in world chat....if you dont believe me...then go ask anyone in conqueror the way i talk, you are fking nub period.b:angry

PS. the first sentence i talked to "old" conqueror members-"i am real jeff".....
    and i talked to Mezzy in whisper like few months ago......
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    **** bag.....i never used forum, but now im helping my friend in new server, so i need to recruit people from Lost City who was my friend nub....

the easy way to prove im real jeff:
    i have title in Conqueror "Rich", and i ask them to put it for me...because i am rich....and i always talk in world chat....if you dont believe me...then go ask anyone in conqueror the way i talk, you are fking nub period.b:angry

PS. the first sentence i talked to "old" conqueror members-"i am real jeff".....
    and i talked to Mezzy in whisper like few months ago......

I guess I'm a nub b:cry Sorry for giving your intelligence too much credit. I'll play along with your little game though since it really doesn't matter to me. Good job at admitting you're account sharing, hope JeffreyS gets banned in LC for it :]

PS - Not hard to get inside information about nicknames, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    base on my friend told me, you will get banned if you share account?...

if thats true....then 80% of players in LC are goneb:cute

what do they mean by sharing account....its easy that GM. can track the account IP...not hard...use the fking brain please....b:shocked

bunch of people dont know anything, come to forum and flame random people...no comment

if an account has more than 1 IP, what does that mean????..how can they tell this account is being shared or not????-_-

tigerlily live in sweden

holysky live in germany

tigerlily bought holysky account

gm check IP's

GM's see all ip in last month are from sweden

GM ban both tigerlily and holisky

Midnight bought load of accounts

GM's check accounts ip's

Gm see Midnight log on crapload of accounts with first user from other countrys

GM ban Midnight and all subaccounts

work in this way.

accounts sharing isnt allowed because buying/selling account isnt allowed.

conqueror members will be banned soon.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    raven wrote: »
    tigerlily live in sweden

holysky live in germany

gm check IP's

By that structuring and logic. All players in Sweden would be banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raven
    edited March 2009
    By that structuring and logic. All players in Sweden would be banned.

nop

if you log with a same ip(dynamic or static) on 2 different accounts(ur own account and account you bought) GM can easy see it...

when i was first ingame to hit lvl 90(1 month before than second one) half conqueror reported me at GM's for sharing accounts and GM's in 2 minuts shouted in wc that it was wrong checking all my account IP...

i known tigerlily bought holisky account(from conq ventrilo) and i reported her and midnight gm's must only check Tigerlily/Midnight IP .

i still wait for them perm ban...if theya re not banned mean selling/buying accounts is Allowed.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    LOL

Midnight buying accounts, now that's funny. He calls everyone rich.. in fact the only thing Midnight buys with RL money is KFC. b:surrender

But then again, trust raven to come up with the most amazing ****. Next he'll be saying that Elayne is a slow leveller.
    Rundora
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    nop

if you log with a same ip(dynamic or static) on 2 different accounts(ur own account and account you bought) GM can easy see it...

Thus why I said structuring.

You said TigerLily lived in Sweden. And HolySky in Germany. Nothing about specific IPs were in your post. Just an IP that happens to be in Sweden. :) GM checks IP, sees Sweden. Maybe Holy moved to Sweden? b:puzzled

This is why we use coherent sentence structure, or it would be a logical fallacy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raven
    edited March 2009
    Thus why I said structuring.

You said TigerLily lived in Sweden. And HolySky in Germany. Nothing about specific IPs were in your post. Just an IP that happens to be in Sweden. :) GM checks IP, sees Sweden. Maybe Holy moved to Sweden? b:puzzled

This is why we use coherent sentence structure, or it would be a logical fallacy.

nah holisky isnt playing pw anymore he is a drunk german boy....Tigerlily is a famous goldigger from LC she sell cyber sex and buy accounts lol

i remember her old bf waxxorian and tigerlily complaining with me because he give her tulips as present and not miji.2 days ago Devil asked her for marriage and she shouted "you re poor i wont".

she bought Holysky account GM must check same for Midnight...no need of flame Gm's will check ip's and we will see if i lie or no.
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    1. You're a **** idiot.

2. You're a **** idiot.

3. You're a **** idiot.

4. You're a **** idiot.
  • cei98
    cei98 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Oops, double posting.

They will never fully ban account sharing, because they'd lose their biggest cash shoppers like Yoshiki.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    then why the fk my "old account" still not banned yet?

GM can see JeffreyS has 5 different IP at least.....

Maybe some people in BLT will get banned as wellb:thanks

Raven...you sound like only Con members had shared account...
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    From what I gather, PW will probably only check for people sharing accounts unless they need to.

I mean why look for trouble (which costs $$ and will probably end up in them losing $$). Simple you wouldn't, thus they work on the basis if someone reprots someone for acc' sharing they may investigate. Good business model.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    From what I gather, PW will probably only check for people sharing accounts unless they need to.

I mean why look for trouble (which costs $$ and will probably end up in them losing $$). Simple you wouldn't, thus they work on the basis if someone reprots someone for acc' sharing they may investigate. Good business model.

totally agree....
  • Lushess - Lost City
    Lushess - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ROFL@RAVENb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    ROFL@RAVENb:laugh

my Lushhes, i <3 you

b:dirtyb:kissb:kiss

miss you so much
  • Yukiko - Lost City
    Yukiko - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    cei98 wrote: »
    Oops, double posting.

They will never fully ban account sharing, because they'd lose their biggest cash shoppers like Yoshiki.

They've already done it, apparently.

If you want to be safe from being banned, join BloodLusT b:bye
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    tigerlily live in sweden

holysky live in germany

gm check IP's

GM ban both tigerlily and holisky

You should do some research before u accuse pp of selling id...Holysky still plays Holysky. And if Gm would check ip it would be alot of Germany popping up <.<

Just b/c someone doesn't wanna talk to you ingame/ blacklisted you doesn't mean they quit game and sold id.

Anyway u use to share id with Lorelai. Which is natural since it was a close friend of yours and u trusted her. She used your id in HH and did dailys for u when u didn't have time. So its kinda hypocritical of u being judgmental about friends helping each other out with dailys etc ...when u did the same thing yourself b:bye
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    I repeat, raven should be banned for speaking in BR.

The ToS clearly states all posts must be in English.

...what? He can try and get people banned for stupid reasons, so I reserve the right to as well b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Check Ravens account from past year, I wonder how many different IP's from all over the world have logged that account b:chuckle
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I love how Jeff just like openly admits to account sharing and doesn't even get a FORUM ban.

Oh wait his main is in Bloodlust- disregard this post, it all makes sense now b:bye
    Rundora
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    nah holisky isnt playing pw anymore he is a drunk german boy....Tigerlily is a famous goldigger from LC she sell cyber sex and buy accounts lol

i remember her old bf waxxorian and tigerlily complaining with me because he give her tulips as present and not miji.2 days ago Devil asked her for marriage and she shouted "you re poor i wont".

she bought Holysky account GM must check same for Midnight...no need of flame Gm's will check ip's and we will see if i lie or no.

I think you could be banned for spreading blatant lies about good people. Oh how the game would rejoice in your absence.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Accounts bans are not done the way you players assume it to be carried out.

A player may have a dynamic IP meaning that each day his IP changes or even once every hour. However his IPs will have the same regional code i.e. If the player is from C.A. all his IPs will have a C.A. region mark.

Another case would be, a player who travels a lot and plays PWI from a laptop. In this case his IP will change every time he enters a new range or frequency, wireless IPs are based off the MAC (Machine Address Code) and If the ISP of his current connection is different from his previous it means his regional code would be different. A situation that could happen if you live in Liverpool and you travel down south and play PWI again. Your former IP's region code will point to a ISP in England while the latter points to a ISP in Poland or Germany or France.

A ban on the account regarding chance of IPs is placed only when a formal complaint regarding account theft or illegal use of that account is filed either by the original owner or someone from the game community.

In other words, If you want to get Raven or Yoshiki or anyone who you suspect to have been sharing his or her account banned, you should submit a ticket instead of useless whining here on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Jeff, back off my lush >=O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Oh cyber love, how sweet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • dreamshatterer
    dreamshatterer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Checking the logs for multiple IPs is not really telling the truth, i mean for example some ppl can actually play at work, home and at parents.

And it would be considered as account sharing? b:shocked