Need Helps From Old Friends In Lost City

Options
Jeffreys - Harshlands
Jeffreys - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hi, if anyone remember me, say "Hi"^^b:cute

I am real JeffreyS, not the one who is playing on that account now.

Back to topic, somehow I became an organizer for my friend's guild in new server "Harshland", and I need LC's friends' help most likely, basically I am recruiting people from hereb:chuckle

So, if anyone is interesting, give me a private message here, or contact "XuLin" in Harshland server.

PS. Even tho you did not like me back in the days, dont need to flame meb:kiss. Our guild is growing fast, and soon my friends will spend a lot of money in it....more than deity did Rofl. <3 everyone in LC.
[Kylin Organizer]Having Fun In The New Serverb:thanks
Post edited by Jeffreys - Harshlands on

Comments

• Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Fail much? As much as JeffreyS fails, I don't approve of making fake characters, hopping on forums, and saying he is account sharing, hoping to fool people to get him banned. That'd be stooping down to BLT level of playing.
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Fail much? As much as JeffreyS fails, I don't approve of making fake characters, hopping on forums, and saying he is account sharing, hoping to fool people to get him banned. That'd be stooping down to BLT level of playing.

you have no idea what you are talking about.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options

Sure, go ban that account now please...b:cry he **** my account...

wow you are fking nerd and stupid, and just flame me from no where now?

did you even play in Lost City before? ign? fking nub......
    blooknight wrote: »
    you have no idea what you are talking about.

me too>< i have no clue what hes talking about

save meb:cute
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    As if I don't make who I am obvious enough by what I say. b:chuckle

As I said, maybe I'm wrong, but JeffreyS never used the forums, and the way you are coming off, you're just trying to draw attention, which to me sounds like you're a troll trying to get the JeffreyS of LC banned for account sharing. Idc either way, ban him. He may be a 1shot but I give him more credit than to come on here and blatantly announce he is account sharing. Sounds like a fail troll to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    As if I don't make who I am obvious enough by what I say. b:chuckle

As I said, maybe I'm wrong, but JeffreyS never used the forums, and the way you are coming off, you're just trying to draw attention, which to me sounds like you're a troll trying to get the JeffreyS of LC banned for account sharing. Idc either way, ban him. He may be a 1shot but I give him more credit than to come on here and blatantly announce he is account sharing. Sounds like a fail troll to me.

yep yep, i was the only one who spammed world chat 1,2,3,4 until 25 like 3 days straight for making commercial, remember?...if you are not old LC player, you probably dont know me....

and you point out the facts that i "never" get on forum before when i still played, there is no point to get on forum because bunch of people will just flame and talk shet, am i right?

when did i ever try to get the attention? cant you tell my new character is in Harshland? and its level 4 for like 1 week?...because i am just an "organizer" for my friend....and 5 of us were in Conqueror......

the reason i flame you back because you start flaming me for no reason....i thought i was being really nice on forum><
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    It wasn't flaming. It was simply pointing out the fact that if it was a troll, then it was a fail troll. If it wasn't a troll, you just admitted to account sharing and should be banned. YOU started the flame war b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    who started the flame war?

are you fking serious? make sure what did you type before you talk...

and think before you talk.....please><

you are the one who is not going to tell me your ign, and hiding behind a nub forum acc l0l....

PS. dont make me repeat 1 mroe time....

GM "can" ban "JeffreyS" acc right now!!! because i was real account owner, and i "sold" the acc to my friend, my friend "sold" the account to the person who is using right now in BLT....."All the old Con members know this"

Kids...please just stop, you are making yourself looks foolish......

you sound like i care about that acc getting banned or not. My ans:No, I Dont Care!!!!b:laugh

i dont want my old account go against my lovely guild-Con anyway.....
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I repeat: I wanted to see if this was the real jeff or not because it looked like a fail troll. You came back with nerd and stupid :] For those BR's out there like yourself, that means you started the flame war ^^

I quote you: "make sure what did you type before you talk..."

And I repeat again, yes, please do ban him. He fails worse than you did. Never commented on whether or not you care or not, not that it would matter anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I repeat: I wanted to see if this was the real jeff or not because it looked like a fail troll. You came back with nerd and stupid :] For those BR's out there like yourself, that means you started the flame war ^^

I quote you: "make sure what did you type before you talk..."

And I repeat again, yes, please do ban him. He fails worse than you did. Never commented on whether or not you care or not, not that it would matter anyways.

and i guess you fail even more? because you cant even tell me your ign...why?

because your acc got banned by sharing acc leveling? Rofl?

i still dont get it why people scared like a littile *****, and not telling their ign...

For ex: i admit myself Pandora(level below me back in the days) was a ***** who roll me half of time by using crazy portion or run away when hes almost die......or just backstab.....
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    and i guess you fail even more? because you cant even tell me your ign...why?

because your acc got banned by sharing acc leveling? Rofl?

i still dont get it why people scared like a littile *****, and not telling their ign...

For ex: i admit myself Pandora(level below me back in the days) was a ***** who roll me half of time by using crazy portion or run away when hes almost die......or just backstab.....

Pandora does more damage than I do b:shocked Pretty sure she has a broader selection of skills to roll you with than I have skills total...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Pandora does more damage than I do b:shocked Pretty sure she has a broader selection of skills to roll you with than I have skills total...

too bad, making up story is easier than do it in the game.

btw my friend(on my acc) 1shot pandora when my friend doesnt know how to play an EA...pandora backstab my friend while he was grinding...gave 1k dmg and then i turn around, Cri....1 hit say goodbye l0l....

pandora suck, especially my friend get that level80 gold weapon for me......l0l
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    too bad, making up story is easier than do it in the game.

btw my friend(on my acc) 1shot pandora when my friend doesnt know how to play an EA...pandora backstab my friend while he was grinding...gave 1k dmg and then i turn around, Cri....1 hit say goodbye l0l....

pandora suck, especially my friend get that level80 gold weapon for me......l0l

When was this? Seriously doubt your character at any point in time could 1shot a LA mage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Jeffreys - Harshlands
    edited March 2009
    Options
    When was this? Seriously doubt your character at any point in time could 1shot a LA mage.

when was it? when the account still using by "my friend" not the one who is in BLT....

when that acc is level 82 or 83? i might ask my friend tmr cuz he took ss^^

like i said, you "dont even know when did i quit", so please shut up><

just shut up so i can leave-_-

why dont you just join conqueror, and ask some old member what happened?.....instead of being dumb here.....

btw, when ddddddddLOLfun was level 60....too bad, a thunder skill cri, she dead.....pssh nub heavy MG.........
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    How many times must you pwn yourself in these forums?

1] dddddfunLOL might fail horribly, but he was never stupid enough to go heavy mage, he was pure int up until recently.

2] yes, please post a SS. I'd love to see that one.

3] you quit a few months ago

4] then leave, I'm not handcuffing you to the forums forcing you to reply.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Now, I usually don't close threads on this board, but this one's an exception.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.