Are you the guild I'm looking for?

Options
Tomato - Dreamweaver
Tomato - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
edited April 2009 in Tideswell (East)
Are you all about leveling for TW?

Are you asking for donations every 10 minutes?

Do you get your kicks out of PKing and causing drama?

Do you only help out others when you get something out of it?

Are people so concerned about leveling they're too bothered to help out the lower levels?

Does your guild chat include WTF WTF WTF OMGZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! and other misc spam?

Do guild members think they're helpless and can't wait or do anything by themselves?

Then you're not the guild for me b:avoid

I'd like to find a guild with mostly adults (mature kids are great!), who understand life commitments, and just want to play to relax and have fun.

A guild that's not focused on being the best because they have territories, but the best because they're a good guild that work together through the struggles as well as knowing how to have fun.

People that help others in the guild, just because the help is needed.

To go out and grind on certain mobs just for the fun of it, or get a party together to do each others quests.

A guild that will stick together so we can learn each others strengths and weaknesses and be successful in fb's and tt's.

A guild that is willing to teach each other how to play our classes to the best of our ability (since a lot of us have changed class)

That's the kind of guild I'd like to find b:victory
Post edited by Tomato - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Silversz - Heavens Tear
    Silversz - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hmm... I can see where you are coming from Tomato and I would love to have you in our faction called the Warriors. We will be doing TW's but only when everyone is ready and there is no rush. We dont ask for donations every 10 min so i think thats good b:victory. I would like to let you know i am a teenager but i dont think you would notice that after you get to know me. If you are interested pm me at Silver or you can go to the website www.dynastywr.webs.com. Have fun wherever you go Tomato and Good Luck.

~Silver
  • Vash - Dreamweaver
    Vash - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Tomato, if you haven't found a guild yet, I'd love to invite you to join Trigun! You've basically described it already. ^^

It's a small time guild, not many members yet, but mainly we are just here to have fun, no plans for TW, not taking donations, and no forums/vent/website to sign up for, just friends to help each other out in game. If you're interested let me know! Mail in game will probably be the best way to contact me.

Have fun wherever you go!
    Vash - The Humanoid Typhoon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tomato - Dreamweaver
    Tomato - Dreamweaver Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    not taking donations

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind donating, it's just there's a right way and wrong way to do it imho =)

I'm going to be logging out in a few, so I'll try to get a hold of you either later tonight or tomorrow morning (PDT) =)
  • Vash - Dreamweaver
    Vash - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Okay. As far as donations go, they'll be used for guild related purposes, like upgrading the guild or TW, but so far I have no plans to do anything like that, so I really don't need any. If and when we decide to do upgrade or something, I'll announce it so the members can donate if they wish. :)

I usually am on at night. I should be on by 11 or 12 tonight (according to server time).
    Vash - The Humanoid Typhoon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nrgy
    nrgy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I would love to find a guild like that .Let us know watever u find.I had a bad experience so far with selfish players part of so called big guilds that are ignoring lowlvls need of help.Seems like it's hard indeed to find a friendly guild specially with the start of new servers and players race for lvling .Safe all !
  • Kayleigh - Dreamweaver
    Kayleigh - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Join Armagedon. We do TWs!

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=231031

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=212271&page=7

http://pwiarmagedon.forumer.com

Those are the guild websites :)

The last one on the list is the official one.

_Tigger_ is the guild leader
  • Papa_bear - Dreamweaver
    Papa_bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Are people so concerned about leveling they're too bothered to help out the lower levels?

Does your guild chat include WTF WTF WTF OMGZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! and other misc spam?

Do guild members think they're helpless and can't wait or do anything by themselves?

It sounds like you'd really like Midnight.

Here at our humble home where we feast on red meat and potatoes we help out the new people so that they can spread the love down if/when we get more and also so that we can be a lot more closer. We dont' believe in cliques, being alone etc. and we encourage everyone in here to help each other.

Send a tell or message to Acara, Pierce or Ularic (or me)
    Executor of Dominion

Papa "Papi" Bear 6x barb of lovin's O_O
    ImaDUDEirl - veno
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

I'd like to find a guild with mostly adults (mature kids are great!), who understand life commitments, and just want to play to relax and have fun.

A guild that's not focused on being the best because they have territories, but the best because they're a good guild that work together through the struggles as well as knowing how to have fun.

People that help others in the guild, just because the help is needed.

To go out and grind on certain mobs just for the fun of it, or get a party together to do each others quests.

A guild that will stick together so we can learn each others strengths and weaknesses and be successful in fb's and tt's.

A guild that is willing to teach each other how to play our classes to the best of our ability (since a lot of us have changed class)

That's the kind of guild I'd like to find b:victory

Tomato,

This looks like a Bank TV add. LOL

BTW, I think this one is hilarious too. Enjoy, LOL
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=179992&highlight=suck
  • Ban_me - Dreamweaver
    Ban_me - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    join regicide!!
    we just might be the guild u r looking for
    pm me, julio or Cink
    cant remember exactly the name of other who can add u
  • Varriana - Dreamweaver
    Varriana - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

<snip>

Wow! That exactly what I was just about to type :). If/when you find a guild to live up to you DOs and DON'Ts, please drop me a line in game, I would like to join such a guild too :).
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You've described us perfectly. We are a very helpful and friendly guild, and we all love learning/teaching new things. We also have several high level friends in other guilds who help us out with bosses and such (Icedog, u rock man). Feel free to send a pm to any one of the following for an invite:

Tarrayzor (Leader)
    Sheeeba (Director)
    ShellyVen (Marshal)
    HoresBane (Marshal)
    whitewolf (Marshal)
    LilFaith (Marshal)
    PhoenixBlaze (Executor)
    Seruthia (Executor)

Hope to hear from you. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • Darach - Dreamweaver
    Darach - Dreamweaver Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i think you might like Valkyrie if you're still looking. The faction is like a family unit. We help one another with whatever needs doing. People talk about whatever comes to mind and is a generally enjoyable environment. We have a small vent server available for those that wish to use it. We don't really PK.. think we tried it once, but I prefer to leave the drama at home, so yeah. Also, your note about teaching others is part of what we are about. New players can't learn if you do it all for them, we believe in coaching and guiding people to their goals so they can learn and pass it on to others. We're real people just like everyone else and have lives - i'm a college student, so I understand that everyone has obligations outside of game. We just enjoy the company while you're able to be around. So, enough ramblin'! I hope you find our faction to your liking and come give us a try. We'd be more than happy to have you! PM Darach (leader) or DarcsCleric (Best bet daytime) for an invite. If you have questions send me a chat or something. I'll get it asap! Good luck with your search and hope to see you in game ^^

*edit: you can msg me here too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wingedwonder - Dreamweaver
    Wingedwonder - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hello mate
    Well i belong to the faction Oldies age limit is no one under 25 years of ageb:victory,
    we are mainly over 40 ish lol we are friendly helpfull and we dont do rugrut talk
    Im WingedWonder if you are interested then give me a shout in game
    regards
    tattso
  • Wingedwonder - Dreamweaver
    Wingedwonder - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Wow! That exactly what I was just about to type :). If/when you find a guild to live up to you DOs and DON'Ts, please drop me a line in game, I would like to join such a guild too :).

you did find one varriana lol you are an oldieb:victory