GM's

Zemmos - Sanctuary
Zemmos - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Suggestion Box
Hey all.

I don't know, maybe its only me b:cry but a few days ago, I got stuck and couldnt move my character form the spot. Couldnt use my town teleport coz i just used it up. Then i wanted to contact a gm, tried that three to four times and then gave upb:surrender. Had to wait till my teleport finished cooling down..b:shocked. So maybe this was only a one time thing, but my suggestion is to maybe improve GM-Player contact within the game.

THX

Comments

• Surycw - Sanctuary
    Surycw - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I totally agree with Zemmos.

I also tried to contact GM's, because my Venomancer had a face skin problem (bodie was white, face dark) and i tried to contact GM's like 5 times ingame. I also submitted a ticket with a screenshot, opened a new Thread and got no respose. After i wrote to a Moderator i got my answer2 days later. I had to buy a makeover scroll, which i could not really afford so one of my guild memebers helped me out. I asked for a new makeover scroll, since i have to pay the money back, but i got no further response.

So I would also say, that GM's should be more available for players!
  • Zemmos - Sanctuary
    Zemmos - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hey all.

I don't know, maybe its only me b:cry but a few days ago, I got stuck and couldnt move my character form the spot. Couldnt use my town teleport coz i just used it up. Then i wanted to contact a gm, tried that three to four times and then gave upb:surrender. Had to wait till my teleport finished cooling down..b:shocked. So maybe this was only a one time thing, but my suggestion is to maybe improve GM-Player contact within the game.

THX

btw here is the area at which i got stuck. it happened after i fell into the pool at plume city while on my mount, its the northwest corner of the pool near the elder.