Free Char Transfer, yes no maybe ? pw techies

Wiizman - Heavens Tear
Wiizman - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Hi, its a just a question, b:surrender but was wondering if perhaps pw game wiz's would mind allowing one free char transfer to one of the new servers, dont all jump on me or such only asking , something similar to what they did on warcraft when a new server opened, rather than make a new char which is still ok, b:sad just starting a thread to see how many would like something like that, or not like it, and why b:surrender( maybe if enough said yay b:cool
Post edited by Wiizman - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Mezume - Harshlands
    Mezume - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    No... Understand the purposes of a new server and you will understand why the answer is "no"
  • Batista - Dreamweaver
    Batista - Dreamweaver Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Unlikely ... I believe the new servers were (partly) opened to accomodate the new and lower level players on the original servers, giving them a chance to level with a guild rather than remain lonely til you are high enough for TWs.
    Batista (85 Cleric) {Semi-Retired Character}
    Venom (55 Venomancer) {Main Character - On Vacation}
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    territorywar.info (Dreamweaver TW Maps) (Updated 08/28/2010)
    battleoftheimmortals.com (Under Major Construction)
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    plus, even if you have a low level char on one server, and want that transferred, there's nothing saying that you can't give that character uber stuff for when it levels before the transfer and have an unfair advantage on the new server..

I think if they are going to do free transfers it needs to be chars that are pre-lvl 30 as well as no equipment over lvl 30 and a limited amount of coin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If they ever -did- implement a server transfer service like in games such as Ragnarok Online (whos mod team sucks, by supporting elitism >.>) theyd prolly make it cost alot :|. It was like 12.99 for one char to move, and could only carry a limited amount of equips and money . idk it could work if they ever wanted to make some extra $
  • Isolated - Harshlands
    Isolated - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    thus ruining the new server hence "new", besides, most people escape from the 9x's on the other servers to try an be at the top for once...
    re-rolling to another server is a stupid idea -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    they said the new servers were to accomodate european and and east coast players to make room for more players and have less lag o_O.

not so everyone has a fair chance to start out. If you havent noticed, its been a cash shop gold rush, people cashing left and right just to get beter than each other, barely a week and people are already near 60. rofl. I bet theyre venos with phoenixes they cashed too lol...

tell me, whats fair there?
  • Waterdrop - Dreamweaver
    Waterdrop - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Heh i dont spend $ and rank 1 doesnt either ^ ^.So all that matters is how u play not how much u spend.